It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at philanthropist George Soros’ suburban home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

I am almost positive that NONE of them exploded. If you read between the lines none we delivered either. The were close to the residences or were 'sent back' but somehow one made it into a CNN breakroom it looks like.

Nope. I know the why but I cannot understand the how. He just is not the 'nut' I expected from the right on this one.

OK...I don't know where I read/heard that the George Soros bomb exploded in his mailbox last Monday. I was thinking that Cesar saw that report and decided just to frighten the Trump-haters going forward, with the FAKE bombs.

Thanks for replying Matafuchs.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
How much time this nazi dinosaur got left anyways?

Here hoping he croaks before he becomes a cyborg and lives forever.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
All a stunt to make us think these members of illuminati are being targeted. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You seem upset with Trumpster. Ciagypsy bride of Lucifer has anyone told you have a striking resemblance to Lynn Rothchild

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Are you trying to lessen the impact of his actions by stressing that you believe the bombs were FAKE?
Because that doesn't. It matters not whether these bombs would explode or not. The terrorist action is still present
and I have not heard anyone claim the bombs were fake anyway. They all contained explosive material as far as I have heard and were poorly constructed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join