It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at philanthropist George Soros’ suburban home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

NEW YORK — A bomb was found in a mailbox at the suburban New York home of George Soros, the liberal billionaire philanthropist who has been denounced by President Donald Trump and vilified by right-wing conspiracy theorists, authorities said Tuesday.

Federal agents safely detonated the device after being summoned Monday by a security officer at the sprawling, wooded compound, about 50 miles north of Manhattan. It was not clear whether the 88-year-old Soros was home at the time.

Laura Silber, a spokeswoman for Soros’ Open Society Foundations, blamed the country’s toxic political environment. In recent days and weeks, Soros has been accused of being the hidden hand behind some of the opposition to Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination

Bomb found at philanthropist George Soros’ suburban home

Oh the irony....this man has waged war on traditional American beliefs to further his own globalist agenda and he wants to blame the "current toxic political environment." I have always been a "live and let live" type of person and I am not the type to want to hang someone for their political beliefs, but this guy pushes me to my limit on those ethics simply because he has none.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Good thing he did not get blown into pieces.

That would be a much quicker death than he deserves.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here is wishing his naturalized citizenship be revoked and him being deported back the Hungary.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A firing squad awaits Mr Soros in at least a dozen countries for his crimes.

Be a shame if something were to happen that landed him in one of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I guess you really do reap what you sew. It is about time karma caught up with him.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Maybe the next person can just strap them to a hobby drone and ram it into him outside when he goes for a walk.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

He probably put it there himself. Point the violence finger at the Republicans. Take some of the pressure off the Dems. You just never know.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Poor George Sor-ass

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't piss in the guy's ear if his brain was on fire.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Calling George Soros a philanthropist is beyond ridiculous. I can think of a few choice terms for that scumbag but philanthropist isn't one of them.

I have to wonder at the level of retardation it takes to actually believe that that Nazi collaborator is a philanthropist.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

He probably put it there himself. Point the violence finger at the Republicans. Take some of the pressure off the Dems. You just never know.

ha ha...honestly I would not put it past him. And this did cross my mind when I read the article....glad to see I wasn't the only one.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

More like a full-on-rapist...
Like Charley Kelly.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

FYI: There's an Ongoing thread on this Soros bomb subject. Started 10.22.2018.
Link to discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lol "philanthropist "......

That's like calling Dahmer a revolutionary chef....

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How disappointing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

the tail has mutated - why ?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Prefect

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I abhor these types of tactics, but since no one was hurt, a certain cliché comes to mind: It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Also, calling him a "philanthropist" is a silly, nonsensical attempt at hyperbole to create a sympathetic response.

I do hope that they find out who did it, though. These crazies need some help...and/or a cell.

edit on 24-10-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Is it true that the George Soros "bomb" didn't explode on its own?

It was forced/made to explode by the bomb squad, inside a special container?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am almost positive that NONE of them exploded. If you read between the lines none we delivered either. The were close to the residences or were 'sent back' but somehow one made it into a CNN breakroom it looks like.

Nope. I know the why but I cannot understand the how. He just is not the 'nut' I expected from the right on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join