It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of people do not flee violence, they bring violence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

When they put up the Statue of liberty. America threw open its arms and accepted all the down trodden , I think it was about Liberty ,equality ,Fraternity back then .

Obviously in a big country with only 330 million something has gone terribly wrong

I would agree but the only way to solve the issue is to do it the legal way. We have to find a way to get the people who don't have records to enter and become citizens and reject the bad. Laws must be followed and not a crowds of people rushing the border.

I'm just hoping things don't get violent

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Maybe learn from the Fiasco that has been allowed to happen in Europe for the last two decades ,and for America to look to its Past and see what worked so well back then , as they are getting left behind in numbers with other developed nations around the World .

What is the point of having FEMA Camps if you dont use them

Same with Nukes . if you have them use them

Imagine the fireworks party i would have mmmmaaaaaa a

edit on 22/10/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

When they put up the Statue of liberty. America threw open its arms and accepted all the down trodden , I think it was about Liberty ,equality ,Fraternity back then .

Obviously in a big country with only 330 million something has gone terribly wrong

Back then, all the new arrivals had trade skills, could be self sufficient, afford to feed themselves and earn enough to afford a home and start a family.

What's gone wrong? You end up with one group of individuals undercutting the salaries of others in order to get work. Affirmative action policies that promote one group over another, ethnic quotas and all sorts of other restrictions on college applications, grants and free education and job applications. Politicians who grab the wealth and jobs of one group and give them away to another or even just offshore them abroad altogether. That's what has gone wrong.

If one group feels they are being discriminated against, they won't have sympathy for any other. It becomes a free for all, every person for themselves. Fighting for homes, neighborhoods, schools and community resources.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
whatever happened to the taco trucks on every corner i was promised

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Some people make a big thing about a few thousand people when 30k died of simple colds and flu in a little place called Scotland last year with a tiny population of 5+ million much like Israel and our population is ageing quick and need workers to fill key jobs

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not all invasions are accomplished with tanks and guns.

Exactly!, could be carrying a army of viruses.
edit on 24-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join