It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of people do not flee violence, they bring violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is an army of people traveling North to America. If you believe they want a better life for themselves and their families , i got a bridge to sell you, or more to point in this case, a wall!!!

IF the thousands of people really wanted to make their country better, they are the size of an army (El salvador's army is 14K, per wikipedia) are you really saying that that caravan of criminals couldn't go town to town to clean up their own country, to make central america great again.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Make Earth Great Again

Or be a sponger.

Choices, choices.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

When they put up the Statue of liberty. America threw open its arms and accepted all the down trodden , I think it was about Liberty ,equality ,Fraternity back then .

Obviously in a big country with only 330 million something has gone terribly wrong

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
These hooligans arent even allowed to vote. Legally anyway. I hope they get turned away.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I heard one third of E Savlador's entire population is already here in the US.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

From whom?

Or is this /sarc?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

How many successful armies have large contingents of mothers with children at their sides?

Didn’t the US once condemn the induction of children as soldiers in the on-going African wars?

But, that’s all secondary to your real goal, right?

Make America White Again!

(As if it ever was!)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Okay, GoogleFu:

This is inaccurate. El Salvador has a population of about 6.3 million.

In the US, there are 1.9 million people with El-Salvadoran origin Hispanics of Salvadoran Origin in the United States, 2013 , but about 1 million is US-born; these are US citizens by birth. So, there is about 1.2 million Salvadorans who were born in El Salvador. 1.2/7.5 = 0.16, or 16% .

Of course there are plenty of gangs in the US who consist of US citizens of other ethnic backgrounds as well.
www.quora.com...

THat's still over 10% their entire native population now lives in the US.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Current population of El Salvadore is 6.3 million.

So 1/3rd would be 2 million.

Your own estimates are not even close.

Try again.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Dont worry, once they reach the United States, Trudeau will open Canada's arms and tell them to come by any means necessary. Then your only problem is getting them out of your country meanwhile Canada's border is wide open, watch you dont trip over the invisible border line.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I'd question your reasons for saying what you did, your racism that is..however what are the odds your response won't be some made up crap you pulled out of the closet.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If they are gonna march or jog from Mexico's southern border to Mexico's northern border, don't worry.

It'll take a while.

I really don't think I'm gonna lose much sleep over it....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

How many successful armies have large contingents of mothers with children at their sides?

Didn’t the US once condemn the induction of children as soldiers in the on-going African wars?

(As if it ever was!)

Friend, that is one of the most ignorant and racist posts I've seen here in a while.

Jesus....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

(As if it ever was!)

Friend, that is one of the most ignorant and racist posts I've seen here in a while.

Jesus....

If you thought my post was racist,

You might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

(As if it ever was!)

Jesus....

If you thought my post was racist,

You might want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

Umm, I'm sorry, call me back after the rally, Booboo.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
refugees that are victims of their homeland do not wave the flag of their homeland. real refugees would be to hungry to carry that crap altnewsmedia.net...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Not all invasions are accomplished with tanks and guns.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, some just require people power it seems.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You could always open up that Fema camps we keep hearing about in Conspiracy world and welcome them all to their new lives

Family people , Scholars etc and given one of your free houses that are falling down , but if you break the law ? and do not drag on the state , even the great Tesla once came here with cents in his pocket and dug ditches for a while , he could have played about with Stubblefields work on Earth battery's

Plus American could do with the extra revenue with so small a population , when so many in the world live on $ 5 a day there is supposed to be plenty work to go round with jobs unfilled Ditto with the UK we need tens of thousands of Doctors/Nurses etc etc

America is the land of opportunity after all and it would make great tv

$3 a hour to cut the grass or walk the dog sounds fair to me for the first year , as you have gathered i am extremely lazy but i have trained my human neighbor to go to the shop for me and put out the rubbish bins , He even takes them in as well and all for a cup of tea

IMHO

top topics

<<   2 >>

join