It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lights appearing around me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So for the past few weeks i have been seeing green,blue and white lights flash on then off very quickly on the surfaces of things around me.

I figured i was sleepy or caught a strange reflection off of something, something prosaic.

yesterday i was standing in the garage talking to someone and there was a flash of green light, and i was about to write it off when the person asked me if i saw that flash. I had told no one that i was seeing these flashes and called no attention to it. But now someone else has seen one, we were in a closed garage with normal incandescent lighting, just talking. i have never seen them in the 10+ years in the garage and the flashes only seem to happen at my house(different rooms and different times of day)

im not exactly sure what to make of these flashes of light, and to be honest when i first started seeing them i was sure it was a trick of light or my eyes and was not to concerned, but this other person seeing them makes me wonder.

any ideas?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I've been experiencing this lately. It's kind of subtle but there have been a few occasions where I've thought someone was taking a photo of me yet no one is there. I can't explain it.
edit on 21-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

yes!

i thought a bulb blew or something a few times only to realize that all the bulbs were fine or off.

it's 9/10 times on the edge of my field of view, hence why i wrote it off to eye strain or random reflections. on one hand im glad my friend saw the flash when i did because that meant they were real, but on the other hand it opens all sorts of strange questions.

my whole life i have had times of high strangeness ebb and flow, so random light flashes i can deal with.

i wonder if others are seeing them?
edit on 21-10-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I thought little of it at the time like you did but if it happens again today, I will report it here.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just a wild speculation to get things going, perhaps you are experiencing some kind of rare quantum quark collision event at your house and for the quarks it was over instantaneously but from your perception of time the event takes/happens over several days?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Have you asked any of your neighbours if they have seen anything in case it is a local phenomenon maybe caused by e.g. 5G masts?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

no we aren't close enough to ask.

imagine someone you hardly know asking you if you have been seeing strange flashes of light, i dont think it would go very well.

they are soo fast and change color and intensity, i would think that if it was some sort of EM cause it would happen a lot more and in certain spots i believe.

its coming from something, so you might be right

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

these are flashes of light, that cover a surface and are neon and brilliant.

like someone said above its almost like a camera flash in intensity. its hard to describe with any justice

and the few i have seen straight on the light was reflected off other surfaces, or the light has a gradient.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Since you AND your neighbor saw the flash, we can rule out that somethimg in your eye would cause it, or in your normal brain function. Both of you cannot have failing visual cortex shooting odd signals at the same time.

Then however, question is, if both of you experienced the flash at the perimeter of your visual sector?

Based on the neon colors, I would be chasing EMP / some electromagnetic phenomena causing peak pulses.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Over the last few weeks, maybe the last month or so, I have been noticing little flashes of light in my peripheral vision. It's not bright enough or obvious enough to freak me out though, like you I just assumed it was my eyes doing weird things in the corner of my vision. For me these flashes are contained to a small area of my vision and don't seem to light up anything else in the room, another reason I assumed it was my eyes. It tends to happen at night in a dimly lit room while my attention is focused on something like my computer monitor. One thought that crossed my mind was that the Earth may be getting hit by a higher than usual number of cosmic rays, I've heard that when they hit the back of your eye or the pathways which transmit your visual signals to your brain, you will see a random flash of light.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ive seen them too.

Im thinking electronic emissions from man made orbiting objects.

Thinking targeting practice from satellites, or spy type devices, maybe?

The eye, like all body systems, is electrically operated via nerves. So, is it something causing small local areas of electrical phenomena?

I also thought nano-tech drones of some sort, likely for spy reasons.

I have had, for some time, red and neon green dots, like from a laser pointer, floating around, in areas that no way an outside line of sight or device could do it. I have written it off to paranormal stuff, but that doesnt make much sense, does it?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was sitting on my patio yesterday afternoon. It was about 2pm. There was an intense flash of light that came from the right. Too bright to be a camera flash. Felt more like lightning as it was a white flash. But we didn’t have any thunderstorms yesterday. When it happened, I took immediate notice, Sat there and thought about it for a while and could come up with no reasonable explanation. Thanks for posting, now I know I’m not crazy.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

very strange, it is very noticeable when it happens so i don't doubt you saw it right away.

i was expecting people here to tell me it was all in my head or some optical phenomena but it seems you and I are not alone in seeing it.

the question is, what is it

the fact that it doesn't happen a lot, or even often makes me think it is really occurring in the environment, as opposed to an eye issue or maybe they have always been there and we are just noticing them now?

would you say that you have seen something paranormal before? like ghosts, UFOs or whatever in the past?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
So for the past few weeks i have been seeing green,blue and white lights flash on then off very quickly on the surfaces of things around me.

I figured i was sleepy or caught a strange reflection off of something, something prosaic.

yesterday i was standing in the garage talking to someone and there was a flash of green light, and i was about to write it off when the person asked me if i saw that flash. I had told no one that i was seeing these flashes and called no attention to it. But now someone else has seen one, we were in a closed garage with normal incandescent lighting, just talking. i have never seen them in the 10+ years in the garage and the flashes only seem to happen at my house(different rooms and different times of day)

im not exactly sure what to make of these flashes of light, and to be honest when i first started seeing them i was sure it was a trick of light or my eyes and was not to concerned, but this other person seeing them makes me wonder.

any ideas?

Firing neuotransmitters in the brain for any # of reasons affecting the optic nerve.

Could be chemicals, environmental, physical exposures or even stroke.

If it's only you...and it keeps happening or increases frequency? Seek medical help.

Seek it anyway...m

EMT

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yeah, i was thinking a torn retina or some physical issue with the eye itself, at first.

the one i saw in my garage, my friend also saw and he was the one who asked me if i had seen a green flash.

but i was thinking about running it past my doctor just to be sure. i dont take any medications and am in good health but one never knows neurological issues come quickly, and im a pseudo hypochondriac.
edit on 22-10-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How strange, i have observed little flashes of blue light, when i read a book in the evenings, they appear on the pages.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yeah, i was thinking a torn retina or some physical issue with the eye itself, at first.

the one i saw in my garage, my friend also saw and he was the one who asked me if i had seen a green flash.

but i was thinking about running it past my doctor just to be sure. i dont take any medications and am in good health but one never knows neurological issues come quickly, and im a pseudo hypochondriac.

I can only figure..if it's NOT just you...and it's not both eyes...you may indeed be experiencing something paranormal!

I'd run it by a doc anyway...good luck...keep us posted!
M.S.

edit on 22-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Auto immune disease

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Do these flashes come off almost misty like, but vibrant? With a sinous or spring like movement, like it was a bag or a piece of fabric blowing in the wind?

No idea what it really is, maybe body heat refracting light
or something reflected back into your eyes. Neural static/discharge?

Wouldn't focus to much on it ether, might give you a big headache.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join