It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Wisconsin Girl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

Think you mean Orionid...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Fox news gives a timeline. Although they infer that the shot male opened the door to police ? I think he was just by the door. I just wonder whether they both were her real mother and father ?

www.foxnews.com...

1:03 a.m. From the Closs home, officers first advised dispatch of a possible suicide attempt. The call was entered into the logs as such, and officers requested EMTs.
At 1:05 a.m., officers on scene relayed the first details from the scene within five minutes of arrival. They did not yet appear to know that Denise Closs had been fatally shot. “325 ADVISED ONE MALE DOWN, MULTIPLE ROUNDS SPENT. REQUESTED THAT ADMIN BE NOTIFIED.”
1:06 a.m. “...ADVISED THE DOOR HAS BEEN KICKED IN. ADVISED THAT THE MALE WHO IS DOWN HAD ANSWERED THE DOOR. UNKNOWN IF ANYONE IS MISSING.”
By 1:11 a.m., some five minutes after a wounded James Closs answered the door, according to the log, officers indicated both James and Denise were down and unresponsive. Following their autopsies Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald confirmed that the couple were fatally shot; their deaths were classified as homicides.
1:11 a.m. “317 ADVISED TWO SUBJECTS DOWN”

edit on 20 10 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

The fact they say "Isolated Incident" sends up red flags for me.

How do they know it was isolated? What do they mean by that?

That's vague terminology designed to guide the viewers minds and lead them to think "nothing to see here, oh well".

Why the hell would they describe it as an isolated incident? I'm betting they said this way before any type of investigation had even been conducted. They are assuming and portraying it a certain way which has no truth value to it because there is no way KDKA 2 news would have any clue at all if it were isolated or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Fox news gives a timeline. Although they infer that the shot male opened the door to police ? I think he was just by the door. I just wonder whether they both were her real mother and father ?

www.foxnews.com...

1:03 a.m. From the Closs home, officers first advised dispatch of a possible suicide attempt. The call was entered into the logs as such, and officers requested EMTs.
At 1:05 a.m., officers on scene relayed the first details from the scene within five minutes of arrival. They did not yet appear to know that Denise Closs had been fatally shot. “325 ADVISED ONE MALE DOWN, MULTIPLE ROUNDS SPENT. REQUESTED THAT ADMIN BE NOTIFIED.”
1:06 a.m. “...ADVISED THE DOOR HAS BEEN KICKED IN. ADVISED THAT THE MALE WHO IS DOWN HAD ANSWERED THE DOOR. UNKNOWN IF ANYONE IS MISSING.”
By 1:11 a.m., some five minutes after a wounded James Closs answered the door, according to the log, officers indicated both James and Denise were down and unresponsive. Following their autopsies Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald confirmed that the couple were fatally shot; their deaths were classified as homicides.
1:11 a.m. “317 ADVISED TWO SUBJECTS DOWN”

Advice: guidance or recommendations concerning prudent future action, counsel, suggestion.

Why are they advising dispatch? Shouldn't dispatch be advising them if they needed suggestions?

Telling dispatch that 2 subjects are down is not advice, it's just relaying information. There's no suggestion or recommendation at all.

I'm pretty sure they are all misusing the word advise / advice.

Now, I need to advise all of you that I am going outside for a smoke.
I hope you heed my advice and do as I recommended.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

WOW!

That was good.

Never would have picked that up.

What are you thinking?

I'm thinking if someone wanted the girl, why not just snatch her up somewhere. Why make such a scene?
edit on 20-10-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Advise, with a z sound, not advice.

It also means to inform.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If it's a case of trafficking, then likely age means more than looks-I do think that was a unnecessary comment for the poor girl. It might be a case similar to an Idaho one, non trafficking, where the perp killed the parents so he could have their young son.

Hope this is solved soon.

Regards

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Doing a lot of digging on this one for some reason. It bothers me.

Found the above video thus far. Given the quickness of her disappearance, it's not far fetched.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The perp is someone who knew the family, the daughter, and the home.

Consider that no car was found in the immediate area and it only took cops 4 minutes to show up after the call was placed and subsequent call backs were made to no avail. this was right after 12:30 AM - Monday morning. A burglar does not break down a door at 1 AM with a violent kick in a quiet, small town. This was not a random home invasion, this person knew they had to break in and kill quickly. They got in, and ultimately because they knew the area, were able to leave undetected.

Consider the dog was still alive, the neighbor only describes hearing gunshots, not dogs barking. The dog, if not secured, knew the perp and likely did not react as though it was a burglar. Rather, after seeing the perp, likely even thought it was he/they was/were a friend.

Consider the door was kicked in and 2 shots fired. This suggests shotgun of some sort, and "multiple spent rounds on the floor" the perp did not use a revolver or try and cover that they used such a weapon. The father was still somewhat alive ish when the cops got there, likely dying before paramedics arrived. He was not killed by a high powered rifle or there would not have been any "male answered the door" action going on. He was killed by buck shot, likely was the wife as well. She had time to go for the phone and pull it out and call 911 but not enough power to talk to dispatch, likely after taking a brutal round to the face or close proximity. If it was a high powered rifle, the whole neighborhood would have awoke to that kind of noise, especially 2 rounds from one.

Consider it is a small town of 3300 and both parents worked at a Turkey plant. There is not a lot of time to be a secret CIA operative running and gunning missions or running them when you have a full work history from the sounds of it. It was not likely some sort of secrete government revenge killing, no. This was the work of someone with a crush on the Girl.

No valuables were taken, quickly vanished, somehow nationwide girlhunt/manhunt comes up with nothing?

She is still in the vicinity...and so is the perp.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any reporting of her internet activity?

Going back to read, maybe someone did.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I Looked at her Facebook page and she looks like a innocent little girl that didn't have much of a online presence .

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Personally, my tin foil thought says these families are connected to defense department/defense contractors through family or friends. My only working theory as to why they were being targeted by Iranian intelligence for assassinations.

As far as the quick get away, that is how trained professionals operate.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Says here they worked in a Turkey Plant.

heavy.com...

edit on 22-10-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

When it first came out the authorities said they were certain the girl was alive. Now they are asking for 2K volunteers to search for her near the house. Something is mighty weird with this case.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

I Looked at her Facebook page and she looks like a innocent little girl that didn't have much of a online presence .

Kids are pretty savy, could she have had a secret account?

And if so, would it be really hard to find it? I am not computer savy at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Now they are putting out pictures of two different car models

that were seen in the area of the Closs home around the time of the incident.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I hope they find her alive but it doesn't look good. Poor child...it's so sad. They must have a good lead. Maybe from the surveillance video of the cars in area.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I hope they find her safe. There's alot of things they are not talking about. And I'm not seeing where the media is asking certain questions. I keep checking the news feeds for stories and I watched the local news.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join