It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Wisconsin Girl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The disappearance of this young lady has just been heartbreaking to our area.

www.cnn.com...

The whole case is just bizarre.
It is in Northern Wisconsin, there just isn't much up there.

Here's what the news is saying happened: Someone breaks into the house, kicking in the door. Shoots mom and dad. Someone make a 911 call.
A massive alert is sent to the whole state. The girl is nowhere to be seen. Soon tips say she is in Florida with
two middle eastern looking men. The tip turned out to be not credible. This girl has pretty much vanished.
Amber alerts go on for another day. Seriously, my phone buzzed at least 15 times.

Some say human trafficking. I don't want to sound bad here, but she isn't that much of a looker, and why would human traffickers
pick someone that would garner so much attention? Now they are asking volunteers to scour the area. I recently read of another missing
Chicago mail carrier lady, just proof. What is going on here??

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think the Florida tip was dismissed because it said she was seen in a car with Wisconsin plates. The elapsed time between the shooting and the tip was pretty short, dont even know if it was possible to drive.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I believe firmly those middle eastern looking guys were Iranian assets. Think about this. How could this not be related to the Pennsylvania car bombing that literally got swept under the rug as "here is our explanation, goodbye" . A seemingly unimportant character is assassinated along with his two year old child. Now this seemingly unimportant family is murdered (sorry to say, the child is likely murdered as well) but the suspects involved could actually targeting family or friends of people they believe responsible for the terrorist attack on September 22 in Iran in which 25 people died.

Shortly before the car bombing in Allentown, a man in California was busted with IED's before he could pull off what kind of attack God only knows. The Iranians are attacking us with their sleeper cells as they ultimately keep blaming us for that terrorist attack for some uncorroborated reason. This is the only way they know how to retaliate other than launching Ballistic missiles and UCAV drone strikes on targets inside Syria.
edit on 10-20-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.cnn.com...

Here's what the news is saying happened: Someone breaks into the house, kicking in the door. Shoots mom and dad. Someone make a 911 call.
A massive alert is sent to the whole state. The girl is nowhere to be seen. Soon tips say she is in Florida with
two middle eastern looking men. The tip turned out to be not credible. This girl has pretty much vanished.
Amber alerts go on for another day. Seriously, my phone buzzed at least 15 times.

Some say human trafficking. I don't want to sound bad here, but she isn't that much of a looker, and why would human traffickers
pick someone that would garner so much attention? Now they are asking volunteers to scour the area. I recently read of another missing

I remember another case where the daughter actually got her boyfriend and friends to kill her family and she took off with them and hid because she didn't like being told what to do by her parents and she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend. In this case the father actually lived although he was severely injured. Probably didn't happen here, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
. How could this not be related to the Pennsylvania car bombing that literally got swept under the rug as "here is our explanation, goodbye" .

I'm from Wisconsin and have been following this - unfortunately not much actual info.

But seriously - 'how could this NOT be related to the PA car bombing'?? How do you make that connection?

"How can this not be related to the moon landing fakery?"

"How could this not be related to Atlantis?"

Wow.

What do you think this is, a conspiracy site?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966
do you even know what I am talking about? Can you remember the last time a car bomb detonated and killed American citizens, and the authorities just moved it along like a jay walking ticket in the news cycle?? The car bombing alone is cause for concern due to the little bit of information provided. Especially considering they shut down half of Boston and suspended the constitution over an overpowered firework in a rice cooker.

I literally made all the connections, none of them having to do with the moon. Perhaps you should offer any other explanation or information other than mockery and ridicule. Or wait, did you want me to add links to all that? I guess I should have done that as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I hear they are asking for 100 volunteers to search the surrounding woods. I hope we find out what happened.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I believe firmly those middle eastern looking guys were Iranian assets. Think about this. How could this not be related to the Pennsylvania car bombing that literally got swept under the rug as "here is our explanation, goodbye" . A seemingly unimportant character is assassinated along with his two year old child. Now this seemingly unimportant family is murdered (sorry to say, the child is likely murdered as well) but the suspects involved could actually targeting family or friends of people they believe responsible for the terrorist attack on September 25 in Iran in which 25 people died.

Shortly before the car bombing in Allentown, a man in California was busted with pipe bombs before he could pull off what kind of attack God only knows. The Iranians are attacking us with their sleeper cells as they ultimately keep blaming us for that terrorist attack for some uncorroborated reason. This is the only way they know how to retaliate other than launching Ballistic missiles and UCAV drone strikes on targets inside Syria.

Well that is an interesting correlation and made me look into the Iranian attack and I came across this statement by their supreme leader where he is referring to the attacks:

"Based on reports, this cowardly act was done by people who the Americans come to help when they are trapped in Syria and Iraq, and are paid by Saudi Arabia and the UAE," Khamenei said on his official website.

That sentence says a lot and has very wide implications and I had to re-read it a few times to understand it. He is saying that the perp's were people who had been "trapped in Syria or Iraq" and SA and UAE financed it. It doesn't really condemn the US so much as it does the Gulf states and makes it seem like the gulf states recruit from the refugees and/or resistance fighters (whatever they are called) but at least it doesn't say it was planned and financed by the US. I would think this would be more up SA's alley than the US due to the regional competition between SA & Iran.

If the Iranians thought either the US and or Israel were responsible for this attack they would certainly state this IMHO, they aren't ones to mince words unlike some of our allies (named at beginning of this sentence).

Do you think they would strike the US if they didn't really believe we were involved? From his statement it seems they look at the US as offering support to those two countries, not necessarily provoking conflict. In fact I haven't heard much of Iran denouncing the US's involvement in Syria - for the most part.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ok, just give me one piece of evidence/connection and I will shut up.

You ask me to offer any other explanation - fine: Taurid meteor shower. That's just as close as an abduction/murder/missing child in Wisconsin is to a car bombing in PA.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Yes it is bizarre and they did a "missing person alert" on a number of nationwide shows at least 4 days in a row, during the 8-11pm hours (many were police shows or criminal investigation shows). I am wondering why they used the picture that they did it is of an odd perspective and it makes her look almost evil - it's because of the angle of the picture and the way she is smiling. I'm sure in this day of age they have a few more pictures they could have found that would give a better representation of the girl - I found a number that were much more "appealing" (at least not an odd angle so you can see face proportion and such..) Why did so many media outlets use this image and continue using it throughout the search (when they had ample time to find others if that pic was the only one they had at first)?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

www.cnn.com...

I remember another case where the daughter actually got her boyfriend and friends to kill her family and she took off with them and hid because she didn't like being told what to do by her parents and she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend. In this case the father actually lived although he was severely injured. Probably didn't happen here, but you never know.

I'm guessing this must happen all to frequently b/c I swear this happened locally to at least one family, maybe two here in SE PA - maybe around 2004 or so. Do you know where that happened?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't know if they are connected but once you said car bombings it immediately made me think of this

www.tmj4.com...

This is also in Wisconsin, but nowhere near where the people lived.
Is it all connected? who knows. Hope the girl is found safe.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: TommyD1966
do you even know what I am talking about? Can you remember the last time a car bomb detonated and killed American citizens, and the authorities just moved it along like a jay walking ticket in the news cycle?? The car bombing alone is cause for concern due to the little bit of information provided. Especially considering they shut down half of Boston and suspended the constitution over an overpowered firework in a rice cooker.

I literally made all the connections, none of them having to do with the moon. Perhaps you should offer any other explanation or information other than mockery and ridicule. Or wait, did you want me to add links to all that? I guess I should have done that as well.

This certainly was swept under the rug quickly, I never heard about it until today and I'm not too far away from there.

People need to look at the photos from the car bombing. This was meant as a statement. This wasn't intended to just kill the people in the car but to vaporize them and reduce the car to small pieces. IDK how much or what kind of explosives were used I'm very interested in knowing that because it looks like it was a extremely powerful type of explosive, probably from military origin especially since it looks like it may have been place under the car near the B pillar, so it must have been VERY powerful for the size (military HE like RDX, symtex, etc).

This video shows some good images of what was left after the explosion.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

That photo was just horrible, if anything it made her look evil. There were lots of other photos that would have been more suitable but I think they wanted a full face photo or something like that.

The first missing person alerts were a joke, basically girl missing, weight 100lbs was about all we got. Everyone was so confused.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I hear they are asking for 100 volunteers to search the surrounding woods. I hope we find out what happened.

Search for what? They found the girl. is this a search for evidence of the killers??

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No they haven't found the girl, she is still missing

waow.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

No they haven't found the girl, she is still missing

waow.com...

?? I did just reopen the link and I swear it said something like "search ended for missing girl found dead" and even watched a video that was showing pics of her with commentary in the background. I need to go dig in my internet cache and see if I can reload that page from my hard drive.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Obviously I cannot say for certain, but my guy feeling is this is a series of attacks that are interconnected. And the only suspects I have are the Iranian intelligence with their motive being retaliation for the September 22 attack in Iran.

I mean look at that car. Who were the victims, what did they do, who were they affiliated with? And who were the girls parents that this young lady had to be kidnapped and possibly murdered as well?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Obviously I cannot say for certain, but my guy feeling is this is a series of attacks that are interconnected. And the only suspects I have are the Iranian intelligence with their motive being retaliation for the September 22 attack in Iran.

I mean look at that car. Who were the victims, what did they do, who were they affiliated with? And who were the girls parents that this young lady had to be kidnapped and possibly murdered as well?

Also look at the car. That looks like cars that were hit directly by a large IED or anti-tank mine not some home brew explosive some mafioso put under a car. I suspect it was military explosives. Have you heard as to what kind of explosive was used? It certainly wasn't gun powder or a pressure cooker filled with fireworks.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Some say human trafficking. I don't want to sound bad here, but she isn't that much of a looker, and why would human traffickers pick someone that would garner so much attention?

I think she is very pretty just natural and not caked in makeup she is 13 by sixteen with her hair and green eyes she would a beauty.
There is simply no way to know why someone will do something when they are capable of walking in and just shooting people.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join