It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guatemala / Mexico Border Overwhelmed In Chaos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: roadgravel
Trump said they are not coming in.

Not sure how he will do it (it he does). People need to be shown this tactic cannot work.

Geez , you Really do not have a Clue , do you ? ..........

So what is going to happen? Let us all know.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Knowledge is Free , Go Seek It Yourself Grasshopper.........

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

This is a somewhat peaceful invasion. Just because they are not openly displaying guns does not mean they will not take what's not theirs, The dems who want this invasion should have welcome mats in front of their homes,

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
WHY is this caravan "re-grouping", and preparing to resume its trek to the USA all of a sudden?

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because it is Written in the " Script " .

In Reality , None of those People Will Enter , then Stay in the United States . The LAW Will see to that .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is Soros paying these people too? The guards jist let them pass?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: InTheLight

That entire "refugee" definition of fleeing poverty maybe gang violence is a made up crock of snip.

See here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

May be? Who knows?

Did you see the video at all?
Did you see how they are dressed in what appears to be new/clean clothes, hats, backpacks, umbrellas, etc...?
They are dressed better than the homeless veterans in our own streets!

They sure don't look like they are escaping poverty to me.

But then, I am not blinded by faith in a political system of dogma.

It would be like if the lower class stormed the high class neighborhoods saying they come from a place that is worse and demand someone take them in

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Theyre pretty well dressed for being migrants. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WHY is this caravan "re-grouping", and preparing to resume its trek to the USA all of a sudden?

Source: www.foxnews.com...

from your link..:

The leaders (re: Rodrigo Abeja, a caravan leader) said an estimated 5,400 migrants had entered Guatemala since the caravan was announced a week ago, and about 2,000 Hondurans have returned voluntarily.

my guess is that much of the women+children group found the caravan too taxing to live with... Also i guess, the military aged men, full of vinegar & ulterior motives are looking forward to confrontation at the Mexico-USA turf...

we need to find out the source of the leadership/organization & if they are getting paid to be refugees/ social-justice-combatants... the sponsers need to be deemed Terrorists with a army of deluded sheeple doing their bidding to cause harm & chaos in the path of this caravan of good-hearted yet hopeless stooges, led by evil villans (under a fake guise of democracy)

edit on st31154014217421162018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Its funny how our media shows women and children, then you see these thousands of young men tear down the gate a stream across.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Nothing Funny About it Man , this is Turning Into some " Serious " Sheit . I Wonder How the Chess Grand Master Donald J. Trump Will Plan his Next Move here ....Hmm.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Nothing Funny About it Man , this is Turning Into some " Serious " Sheit . I Wonder How the Chess Grand Master Donald J. Trump Will Plan his Next Move here ....Hmm.

I thought you knew. lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump knows what needs to be done, the left stops him from doing anything proactive to help this country. I think many militias need to group at the boarder, and make it clear they do not work for the government. If force is not used, these thousands of law breaking foreigners will get in and the next waves will follow. Don't think the badies from the east won't jump on board.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2018 by Hr2burn because: Dupe

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
.....FEAR!..........FEAR!.........FEAR!....lol...you guys have turned into a joke

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There are protocols and processes in place for those seeking refugee status. These aren't refugees. This is essentially an invasion force of foreign national, and if they make it to our border, they needed to be treated as such; By whatever means necessary.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I thought you knew. lol.

I Cannot Read the Presidents Mind , but he Can be Predictable Sometimes . In this Instance , it's a " No Brainer " , he will Send U.S. ARMY Troops to the U.S. Mexican Border and Halt Any Incursions into our Country by these Invading Foreign Nationals . What DO YOU Think the President of these united States Will do Grasshopper > ?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
There are protocols and processes in place for those seeking refugee status. These aren't refugees. This is essentially an invasion force of foreign national, and if they make it to our border, they needed to be treated as such; By whatever means necessary.

Yes , the Threat of Lethal Force is Called for here " IF " All other Options to Deflate this Crisis are Exhausted .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Yes , the Threat of Lethal Force is Called for here " IF " All other Options to Deflate this Crisis are Exhausted .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What DO YOU Think the President of these united States Will do Grasshopper >

Please stop referring to me as that.

Nothing special.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join