It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guatemala / Mexico Border Overwhelmed In Chaos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The U.N. will come and put everybody in cages.

🥁

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The U.N. will come and put everybody in cages.

🥁

I could see Trump issuing the UN an ultimatum if these folks get to middle mexico at this point.

I have a feeling Mexico is going to be able to round them up and turn them back though.....at least the majority.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: carewemust
You should also add Guatemala to your title. Many will see your title and think that you're describing the border between Mexico and the United States.

Good idea, modified.

Thank-you! Makes your thread more succinct now, and easier to find going forward.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've heard about this, it is a mass-migration or something. I'll bet the situation in Central America is pretty bad for all of these folks, which is why they are migrating en-masse to the United States. I wonder how this will end up?
edit on 19pmFri, 19 Oct 2018 17:47:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

it is a mass-migration or something.

Propaganda Caravan is the proper term.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Ah , Who's there ?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Did anyone else see this:

www.yahoo.com...

Chanting "Yes we can!"

Doesn't that sound oddly familiar???????????????????

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The ones that do get through are more likely to get scooped up by the cartels than make it to the US border, just like the last caravan. These people have no idea what they are getting themselves into.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yes nice fresh shirts, and I swear they must have showers and z shave right before the photo op.

Soros gave them an itinerary hehehe, no, not funny that blob headed scum gathering unaware of God's good sense s o b zucks to be zoros

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Did anyone else see this:

www.yahoo.com...

Chanting "Yes we can!"

Doesn't that sound oddly familiar???????????????????

Here this shows them breaking into Mexico's southern border. Is this really the people we want to enter the US? Apparently, the Mexican military is trying to round up people and take them into migrant camps. And The Mexican officials at the border told them they would be housed and there claims of asylum would be considered. But i guess the crowd doesn't want asylum and as you can see i doubt mexico will be able to stop them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And with cnn putting all of this on their biased network, the #walkaway movement gains yet more ground.

Why would anyone vote for this to be the new norm? I guess they must be ‘intellectuals’

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Our humanity is lost.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Our humanity is lost.

Hollywood is always very convincing.

😎

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: InTheLight
Our humanity is lost.

Hollywood is always very convincing.

😎

Only to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No doubt. Obama + Hillary overthrew the Honduras government in 2009 pushing them over the edge there, and now they're the ones staging this BS propaganda caravan campaign, and not even Republican's will make a stink about it because they support their team doing the same BS as the Democrat's.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No doubt. Obama + Hillary overthrew the Honduras government in 2009 pushing them over the edge there, and now they're the ones staging this BS propaganda caravan campaign, and not even Republican's will make a stink about it because they support their team doing the same BS as the Democrat's.

Who are they? Are there real people looking for refugee status?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That entire "refugee" definition of fleeing poverty maybe gang violence is a made up crock of snip.

See here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That entire "refugee" definition of fleeing poverty maybe gang violence is a made up crock of snip.

See here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

May be? Who knows?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Who knows? How about every single legal dictionary on earth before a handful of years ago, right around the time these manufactured refugee crisis were set in motion by Obama/Hillary/Soros.

As all demonstrated many times over in that link.

GD it.
edit on 19-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I wonder about the legality of armed civilian militias patrolling the border during surges like this?

Does the government help them or send them home?

Aren't we overpopulated? How are 2000 people just going to push their way in?

I don't get why this is even a problem. A 2000 strong caravan is nothing to even a single state's law enforcement body.
edit on 10 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join