It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: US Border Patrol caught Releasing Immigrants at Bus Station.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
On at least two occasions, undercover TV cameras have filmed US Border Patrol officers dropping off illegal immigrants at a bus station in Harlingen Texas by the vanload. These are not Mexican immigrants; they are from known South American countries that support terrorism. How do we know these are not trained terrorists? All the border patrol does is run a quick ten-minute background check then gives them a 90-day temporary visa; a future court date to appear before an immigration judge and if they promise to appear, they are set free.

www.team4news.com
New Year's Eve morning agents pull up to the Valley Transit bus station in Harlingen, open the back of their van and a hand full of illegal immigrants jump out.

But that's just the beginning, six days later more illegal immigrants were set free, free to travel anywhere they want in the U.S. Why should you be concerned?

They are residents from what Homeland Security calls special interest countries - countries like Brazil and Argentina. The U.S. government has identified the countries as supporters of terrorism.

Four months ago, law enforcement in El Salvador warned the U.S. that Al Qaeda may be recruiting gang members there.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have to admit this is not a real timely story since it happened in January and no major news source reported it at the time, but it is something that we all should be aware of.

This has conspiracy written all over it, when you consider the fact that Agents in Texas have been instructed by the Border Patrol in Washington D.C. not to talk about the number of illegal immigrants from special interest countries being released on a daily bases.

In six months approximately, 15,000 illegal immigrants have been released in Texas alone. Then consider the fact that roughly one third of those actually return for their court date. That means we could have a potential of 10,000 possible terrorists just waiting for the signal to attack. I highly doubt that all 10,000 are terrorists, but that is not the point. The point is that our government is knowingly letting this happen on purpose.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
what esle can they do? it's the same whether they're from Mexico, or anywhere south of the Tortilla Curtain. Immigration agents that arrest illegals are at constant risk of lawsuits and reprimands. They even need to aid these people so they don't die when they cross the desert unprepared.

Turning some back because they're from a different South American country than Mexico? Hell, that's "racial profiling" (since now the liberal definition of "race" also includes what geopolitical entity you were a citizen of) and get the ACLU all fired up!

No one in government, from the Left or the Right, cares of enforcing immigration. It's more welfare cases that can be manipulated in voting for the Left, and more slave class workers for big industry on the Right.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phugedaboudet
what esle can they do? it's the same whether they're from Mexico, or anywhere south of the Tortilla Curtain. Immigration agents that arrest illegals are at constant risk of lawsuits and reprimands..

Turning some back because they're from a different South American country than Mexico? Hell, that's "racial profiling" (since now the liberal definition of "race" also includes what geopolitical entity you were a citizen of) and get the ACLU all fired up!

Tney could take them back to the closest border station and turn them over to the Mexican authorities that's what they can do.

As for Being sued that was a good one as was the reprimand comment.

Just what are they going to sue them for? They are illegals are they Not?
Crossing the border without papers is illegal is it not? How you consider that as racial profiling?

Just what kind of reprimand to do think they can get for doing their job?

[edit on 2/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Instead of spending billions on storing radioactive disposal underground in Yucca flats, you should consider spraying it on the top soil along the mexican border, tresspassing at own risk

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Texas border patrol officers have already been the target of lawsuits and reprimands for sending illegals back across the border, if any of them comes to any sort of harm on the way back.

And I'm pretty sure Mexican authorities want nothing to do with them coming back. Remember the incident recently of the Mexican government printing instructions to aid in crossing?

It's a multimillion dollar industry, and ol' Vincente isn't going to curtail it.

Sadly, i work for the socail services agency...the attitude here, is that there are no such thing as illegal immigrants. Bah.

Originally posted by shots

what esle can they do? it's the same whether they're from Mexico, or anywhere south of the Tortilla Curtain. Immigration agents that arrest illegals are at constant risk of lawsuits and reprimands..

Tney could take them back to the closest border station and turn them over to the Mexican authorities that's what they can do.

As for Being sued that was a good one as was the reprimand comment.

Crossing the border without papers is illegal is it not? How you consider that as racial profiling?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sadly, i work for the socail services agency...the attitude here, is that there are no such thing as illegal immigrants. Bah.

We are not talking attitudes we are talking the law and the law says anyone entering the country w/o papers can be deported. Do not believe me look it up.

While you are at it why not answer the questions I put to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
Instead of spending billions on storing radioactive disposal underground in Yucca flats, you should consider spraying it on the top soil along the mexican border, tresspassing at own risk

A great plan (not). Poison the drinking water for hundreds of thousands of Americans and innocent wild animals. Countermeasures, you and Shots are going to be in for a big surprise when you meet God. He has a special thing called karma waiting for you, and personally, I am praying you are reincarnated Latino. Like many of the Border Patrol officers you are attacking. I just hope that the whole world watching knows the rest of us do not share your hate. Or should I say cowardice.

Why don't you join the Border Patrol and make the world safe for us all, Shots? Maybe after you walk the talk you will have some compassion on your fellow man. But guys like you won't work for the wages the govt pays.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Venezuala and Brazil...
supporting terrorism?... that might be a problem with the north and south free trade agreement that the NWO has up their sleeve...

I really have trouble believing that the urban youth of Rio will be converting to strict islam anytime soon.
Central america also has its rough gang element, but they like ganja to much to go cold turkey for allah...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
But guys like you won't work for the wages the govt pays.
[edit on 24-2-2005 by Chakotay]

You really need to educate yourself Chakotay.

Obviously you are not aware what they pay Border Patrol agents are you?

Here is a hint they start at GS5 or 7 depending on qualifications along with service points you might have from prior military service or other government service. That means their salary ranges from the Low to Mid 30's first year, to a norm of 40K to over 50K a year. Hardly what I would consider a bad wage.

Q: What are my chances for advancement in the Border Patrol?
A: Excellent! The CBP Border Patrol over the past few years has gone through a phase of unprecedented growth. For those with the skill and ambition, this growth can afford many opportunities for advancement. We believe there is no better place to be in federal law enforcement than the CBP Border Patrol. The career track is fast. As stated above, you'll start out in the low to mid-30s in your first year. In the next two years, assuming you perform all duties in an exceptional manner, you can expect to be making up to the mid-40s. If you are a talented and dedicated agent with a certain amount of ambition, you can expect to be making over $50,000.00 per year (including over-time, Holiday, and night pay). Each of these steps assumes a greater range of responsibilities and a focus on leadership. The opportunities are many for those willing to accept responsibility. And they don't stop there. You may also be interested in leadership in the field or regional level. Many of these positions can bring you to the top of the government pay scale.

www.customs.gov...

Now what was that your were saying about wages?

top topics

join