It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime luker, Soviet Space Shuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi All,
Been looking on here for sometime. Now I'm really interested in thr old Soviet Space Shuttles that are abandoned in Kazakhstan.

I know there is a tour that takes you to the base and gives you a permit to the nearby town and that some have broken into the facility but has anybody had access to the hanger or know how to be given access so I can do my own photography?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Urbanmyth76

Welcome Urbanmyth76! Always good to see a new member. And I also have always been fascinated by the Buran. I never heard of guided tours but have seen a few videos people getting in a videoing them.
Well anyways have fun and hope to see ya around.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I’m unfamiliar with this.Will have to look into it now.

Welcome to the family.
Maybe after you get the amount of replies needed here, you should start a thread giving people like myself - whom are unfamiliar with this, a nice break down.
Again, welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Go to youboob and watch something on it!!!!! OH wait NVM youboob is down LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I always found it a fascinating to pick to and read much about it. Bewared tho after this video was made the security was tightend they say but it is still worth a try i think, it looks so surreal!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ah the Russian orbital bombing platform, the Buran though likely based on pinched NASA specification's but very different inside was envisaged not merely as a re-usable space shuttle but as a orbital bombing and missile launch platform so it was intended for military use.

Now officially the civilian NASA (supposed civilian but who do they answer too?) space shuttle was a simple re-usable space shuttle but of course the US military has always had there own and used the civilian one's while they were still in service on occasion for there own uses as well.

Since it has become eminently clear that China is not afraid of incurring international displeasure by taking vase areas of internationally recognized international waters and claiming then that they are there own territorial waters and since they are a very growing presence in space it is only a matter of time before one or other nation lay's claim to regions of space much as we do today regions of air space as well as laying territorial claim's on what is currently regarded as international territory such as the surface of the moon.

So since Trump want's a space force - assuming that there is not one already OR a breakaway civilization using Tesla and Schauberger originated technology's which there probably is? - it is therefore only a matter of time before not only for economic reason's but as a matter of extremely urgent national security then a new and non commercial space shuttle will have to be built, of course the military already has one but if the weapon's system's are so easy to hack how vulnerable is that.

Oh and do be careful, stepping into seemingly abandoned bases and facility's especially in far away places can get you into a lot of trouble with people thinking you are everything from a potential terrorist to a spy.

edit on 17-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ah the Russian orbital bombing platform, the Buran though likely based on pinched NASA specification's but very different inside was envisaged not merely as a re-usable space shuttle but as a orbital bombing and missile launch platform so it was intended for military use.

Now officially the civilian NASA (supposed civilian but who do they answer too?) space shuttle was a simple re-usable space shuttle but of course the US military has always had there own and used the civilian one's while they were still in service on occasion for there own uses as well.

Since it has become eminently clear that China is not afraid of incurring international displeasure by taking vase areas of internationally recognized international waters and claiming then that they are there own territorial waters and since they are a very growing presence in space it is only a matter of time before one or other nation lay's claim to regions of space much as we do today regions of air space as well as laying territorial claim's on what is currently regarded as international territory such as the surface of the moon.

So since Trump want's a space force - assuming that there is not one already OR a breakaway civilization using Tesla and Schauberger originated technology's which there probably is? - it is therefore only a matter of time before not only for economic reason's but as a matter of extremely urgent national security then a new and non commercial space shuttle will have to be built, of course the military already has one but if the weapon's system's are so easy to hack how vulnerable is that.

Oh and do be careful, stepping into seemingly abandoned bases and facility's especially in far away places can get you into a lot of trouble with people thinking you are everything from a potential terrorist to a spy.

Well spoken, LabTech!

top topics

join