It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham: I’m taking DNA test, ‘I think I can beat’ Elizabeth Warren

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lindsey Graham, where have you been all my life?

I prefer this version of the video:

But the raw version where he invites the screaming psycho lefty behind him to move to South Carolina is pretty cool too.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh that's right... because it furthers your "America sucks because white people are bad" meme. 

Lol, you are the king (queen?) of putting words in other people's mouths. Please point out where I have EVER said America sucks because of white people, much less in this thread. Go ahead, find it, I dare you.

Oh, that's right, you're not going to find it because I've never said anything like that. It seems you have preconceived notions about me that are 100% wrong, as usual. At this point it's expected, you are one of the more partisan members on these boards which is saying A LOT. What one Democrat does/says is attributed to anyone and everyone who doesn't like Trump, Democrat or not.

Narrow viewpoints facilitated by the media. How's that brainwashing taste? Pretty good I suppose because you keep going back for more.

Oh, and by the way, Elizabeth Warren is a career politician which makes her a scumbag in my book. But in today's political circus two wrongs make a right. A Democrat uses Indian heritage to further her political career? "Reeeeeeee!". A Republican does the same thing? "Woo! Go team!"

You guys sound like a bunch of hypocrites, that includes those who defended Warren and are now attacking Graham.

I hope I didn't wobble around your fragile little bubble with that post sweety.

However, if it walks like a liberal, talks like a liberal, acts like a liberal...

Usually it is a liberal.

I thought that about you because of the last few hundred posts of yours.

I'll take the blame for that though so you can sleep better tonight.

So post some MAGA posts so you can prove me wrong.

You know, because you are all about America first.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh dude, I am entertained!

Let no lulz go unlulzed!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Depends. If Graham claims he's Cherokee then he's dumb for saying it too. If he says he's more Cherokee, maybe he is.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

wait a second... so a politician can't do what they're elected to do AND get a DNA test simultaneously??

Man, they must be the most incompetent people on earth!

I believe their work record for the last few decades is proof that they can't.

Unless things such as the Patriot Act, meddling in foreign politics and pork are the expected accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well played

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup that's why I am done with both parties, neither can be trusted.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, that Kavanaugh stuff was highly offensive, what the Democrats did!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's the sytem on Capital Hill. If you elected Mother Theresa, the system would still override her and reward the NWO powerful.

Kennedy tried to drain the swamp in the 60's and ended up dead, I believe by the hands of our own Clowns In America.
edit on 17-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is awesome. Lindsey is SOO much better without McCain. Really liking him since the Kav heatings. Sooo much better. It’s awesome enough she owned herself, if he were more “Indian” it would just put her out of her misery. Red wave? Definitely.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You've reached the end of the Internet, please go back.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Obviously I want America to fail, I mean forget the fact that I live here and have just as much of a stake in it succeeding as you do.

But woe is me, one of the top ranking Democrats said something so that means I automatically believe what they said and defend them for it. At least that's what partisanship tells people is true. Guilt by (perceived) association is a wonderful thing isn't it?

But please, tell me what I think or believe again. Let those cheerleaders of yours pat you on the back so you can feel like you're right regardless of how wrong you actually are about me. I'm used to it by now, I'm constantly being told I believe stuff I don't actually believe because someone in Washington said something. You're one of the main ones who does it too, be proud.

By the way, David Duke is a Republican and supports Trump, I guess that means you're racist. Isn't it great?
edit on 10/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join