It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa puts pig heads at poll stations, campaign offices in TX calls 4 revolutionary violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You keep acting like I condone the actions of Antifa. I've said multiple times in this thread that I don't. I'm simply trying to you the rationale behind their actions since you asked.

As for what they're trying to achieve, you'll have to ask them.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The problem here is that ANTIFA claim they are anti-fascist and they've decided that because someone told them Nazis were all right-wing and that Republicans are right-wing that, ergo, Republicans must be NAZIs which is the type of broken logic my old debate coach warned us all about, but I digress.

They are therefore rabidly anti-Republican which means Democrats tend to look at them and say, "The enemy of my enemy ..." And make no mistake, Democrats and leftists do think of this as war, so they do look at ANTIFA in this way and use them for this purpose.

Perhaps the real problem is Democrats using ANTIFA for their own ends and thus subtly stepping back in places like Portland and letting them run wild because it serves their political ends.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah. But look at this mess!

No facts whatsoever, possibly even a completely made up story, and now we can watch Team Anti-Antifa filling another hoax bin thread with the usual fear & loathing coding straight from the authoritarian textbook. Is this even real, am I dreaming?

Geezus. Antifa dispersed neo nazi marches whilst holding fricken light candles, not pig heads on pikes. However, our non-voting revolutionaries with questionable identity clearly found an audience. Is it a PsyOps already or just another prank, who knows! And more importantly: who cares?

edit on 16-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And I will again point out that this particular group is not ANTIFA although the discussion this has spawned is all about them for some reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

For "some" reason? C'mon! You've slept through the "Antifa terror organisation" threads?

Whoever it was hasn't left a business card, but that didn't stop our Anti-Antifa crowd from jumping to the same old conclusions. ATS at it's finest, with George Soros unfolding his banner of cultural marxism in the background.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You may as well forget whatever your logic coach taught you. We are not working on that plane when it comes to Antifa. I believe they are spawned from all that we hear about the Jewish holocaust. This has been so promoted to the point of overkill that we not only have memorials and museums springing up everywhere around the world but also a seemingly endless stream of productions in movies and other media devoted to this topic. Even scifi and horror shows on TV are pressed into service with episodes about how they must "fight nazis." This over saturation has actually led to ideas that these children have "genetic memory" of the event.

So now you have a generation that fells compelled to relive this experience from 75 years ago that they did not experience but believe that they did. These people have literally been driven insane with irrational experience that most people can't understand.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I know, I saw one of them. You seemed to want to play devils advocate, and I wanted 'a challenger'. Interacting with observing everyone in here helps drive much of my work anymore, and challenger drives me to really throw down.

Sadly most of the really out there / bonafide zealot "liberals" arent around anymore, and many that are seem to avoid me. I really go after cultish hardcore tribalism / social movement type stuff, like all this SJWhatever & Friends noise, and the QJW's a bit, this Antifa there's one one guy thats all about it, and he tends to not try very hard we'll call it.

The dieharders that are no longer here, they could be really annoying, as Identity Politics makes forthe thickest skulls of all. But now they're gone its getting boring these days. And Q there's only one thread allowed and if you rock the boat in there they all freak out. Got me to thinking, It'd be a lot more fun if we had more crazies around here, I wish they'd direct advertise to get more in here, not enough environmentalists, or SJW's of the asinine insane varieties, or PETA types, 9/11 Forum a total drag these days but the crazies there the No Planers they wrecked the Truth Movement and I have no fascination remorse anything for their lot.

It's even a shame some proper Neo-Nazi's arent allowed, which itd be annoying if there were droves of them, but I'd love to skewer their noise all the time. They might even hate me more than the SJW's did in no time, as all the stuff I say about the Cult of SJW (the Nu-Nazi's) it's all the same thing, the same kind of animal the same stripe patterns just different colored stripes, but there's a whole irony of how they got out-Nazi'd by the SJWFRONT which surely they hate (just in a practical sense) worse than anybody ever, yet what fascinates & frightens me is the SJWFRONT everything to do with it, its not just that its the platform of one of the "Two" Party's, which the Neo-Nazi's will never have, but across all of society Nu-Nazi noise is totally accepted at least as 'valid' discussion whereas Neo-Nazi noise is BANNED (such as it is here in ATS). Which I imagine they realize and it further infuriates them. I'd love to go rub them wrong at that 'FRONT' forum, but I expect the moment you sign up there period you go on a special category of FBI watchlist. In fact, I once heard Alex Jones (like 10 years ago) going on and on about how that site, many other aspects of their movement, its all run by the FBI. But there's a ton of OP's they'd compel me to write in response to seeing their brand of loony stuff all the time, that just wont happen because I dont.

Oh well, there does seem plenty of Zionist zealot types around here maybe I'll start putting their hive mind BS thru the ringer (its funny to me Zionists / Neo-Nazi's / Nu-Nazi's all HATE each other but the way I assess things they're all the same,meaning they hate themselves)...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So you chose to stay confused? Pity. Calm down and scream at the sky with me:
"there is no fascism in this Brave New Oligarchy!"

Compose another thread regarding your conspiracy theory and we can work it out, how's that?
edit on 18-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Define "fascism".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Version 1 of Antifa did not work out, because it was a bunch of pansy a$$es. Now Soros is paying actual Mercenaries to mingle within their groups as agitators. These are some nasty guys and they will make those around them just as nasty. The Conservative side better prepare for this. They will start fights, they are agitators and are trained by the CIA. They will use weapons. Antifa is going to be stronger now. I hope the police force can handle them, or worse yet, that they don't actually help them. The elites are trying to start chaos, so that the UN will send their Military to our country for "back up" support, but it's really so that the UN get their foot into the door of our country. Once in..they will stay in.
edit on 19-10-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I agree groups are getting more militant. For example, this guy who works for Soros said attacking people is his job. We will see this more and more you keep saying people need to be harassed and are evil it is going to cause people to take the extreme. I fear when you create a group tell them Nazis and racists are taking over then they realize they have no political power they turn to violence. We are creating an environment where violence becomes the only answer to some people

LAS VEGAS — A political operative from Virginia with a history of confronting Republican political figures faces a misdemeanor battery charge in Nevada after witnesses say he pushed into a GOP campaign event and grabbed the manager of state Attorney General Adam Laxalt’s gubernatorial campaign. Wilfred Michael Stark, 50, of Falls Church, Virginia, was freed Wednesday from Las Vegas city jail on $1,140 bail following his Tuesday evening arrest, said Jace Radke, a city spokesman. Radke said he didn’t immediately know Stark’s court date. It was not clear if he had a lawyer. Stark told the officer who took him into custody at a Las Vegas community center that he was attacked “because he was a Democrat in a room full of Republicans,” according to the arrest report. Witnesses provided statements saying Stark declared several times, “I do this for a living.” Laxalt campaign spokesman Parker Briden linked Stark with American Bridge 21st Century, a group that supports Democratic candidates and says it is committed to holding Republicans accountable.

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 10/19/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

C'mon! Define "media literacy"? I'm not going to repeat that repetative 'debate' in every single "could be Antifa" topic. You know my answer already, why bother?

Butter bei die Fische - whose pig heads are these? Yours? Nice prank though, I'll give you that.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Obama was a fascist.

Obamacare was the most fascist piece of legislature in our history.

Good night.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Define "fascism".

It doesn't matter what any of us defines fascism as. These so-called 'antifa' people have their own definition and won't listen to reason or dissenting opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Its just racism that is the opposite of their own, in their minds.

They have no mind for history (albeit actual political philosophy / political systems) which is odd because supposedly they're this 'historical movement' thing that goes back to the 1920's or 1930's Italy.

Anyways, in their minds white racism is the most evil thing in human history sort of thing, so the solution to them is to become everything it was except for in the opposite. The most despicable behaviors that have arisen from that 'most evil thing in human history', hey lets become all of that and get out there and FIGHT them in the streets. Just like they'd like to do to us! So in the end what they really hate is themselves, because its a mirror image of themself that is the boogeyman they are trying to go and fight. But they're too blinded by the HATE that Identity Politics (invented by Nazi's mind you) elicits to have any chance of getting a clue about sanity logic rationale history social psychology etc.

Which is fascinating, as once their kind (Nu-Nazi's) in into the equation, now Neo-Nazi's are faced with the same mirror image enemy.

Them looking at each other is like a carnival mirror sort of thing, mirrors that the image in it its you except for with a different hair do and different clothes, and the guy in it is pissed off at you for having a brain wired up exactly like yours but just a different carnival mirror image set of the colors to be hate in return.

Or as I like to say, the same animal with the same stripe patterns, just different colored stripes.

Which I why it'd be the ultimate petri dish experiment if we had an equal amount of Neo-Nazi's as Nu-Nazi's. Maybe 5-10 of each. Problem is there's hardly a leftist left anymore that into into SJWFRONT Identity Politicks BS. But all of my words on the SJW subject applies directly to the Nazi sorts just the same. To 'cure' one is to cure them both. That's the potential silver lining with all of this madness...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Bollocks, and with jumping the gun on this pig-head Antifa terror plot from the OP you pretty much lost your credibility already.

We can deconstruct identity politics all day long, but that alone doesn't take the wind out of their sails. Given your mindset, we could also state that capitalism and communism is the same animal due to similar usage of identity politics. It's nothing but politicized drivel, you can't see that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join