It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa puts pig heads at poll stations, campaign offices in TX calls 4 revolutionary violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

They didn't just hit Texas though. This also took place in Kansas City, LA and PIttsburgh.

pjmedia.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Black bloc isn't a group. It's a form of tactics originally developed in the 1980s in West Germany. It's characterized by the wearing of black hoodies and masks.

When Antifa go out and protest they are a black bloc.

Right, although one might take that further back to the 1930's, and that's Antifa's playbook coupled with mass herding tactics (opposed to mere dress in black and go lone wolf it). Okay well Antifa's playbook comes from 1930's Germany.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

A: This is a battle they'll lose in every way possible.
B: When you said "antifa" and "Texas" in the same sentence, I KNEW this had to either be Austin, Houston, or San Antonio. I can't think of any other city that would allow these rejects to roam around without kicking their vaginas off.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Their playbook is the same old radical communist revolutionary playbook. It hasn't changed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You mistake antifa for college campus protesters.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But they wear black instead of red like Soviets / brown like Nazi's. It's TOTALLY different now.

But there you are with a red gummy bear, colluding with Russia.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: TheJesuit

This is not real.. I mean, it really happened, but there is no ALT left anything against Beto.. He is loved by democrats here.

I want everyone on ATS to know and please be very aware that in Texas if you approach ANYONE in black clothing and a mask you are going to get shot. No, our jury's will not help you out, either.

Please do not try it and if you see some paid Antifa moron or anyone like that please warn them. I am not joking.

This is Texas we are cowboys yeehaw

You poor soul, I don't even live in Texas and I can vouch for what that poster said.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: SR1TX

I've said this before, Antifa =/= Democrats. In fact a large number of them are anarchists that hate both the Dems and Republicans equally.

I don't necessarily disagree with you since we can't see into their pea brains, but don't you find it a tad bit odd that these antifa betas are always protesting and rioting over anti-Republican things? Democrats never say a word.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You can’t occupy the Whitehouse. Good luck getting a permit for that.....

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

They did.

Left-wing and anarchist groups who organised the protest had originally planned to reach the US embassy in another part of town.

But authorities banned demonstrations in a large swathe of the city centre, to ensure that protesters came nowhere near Obama, who was attending a formal dinner at the residence of Greek President Procopis Pavlopoulos.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Earth to PublicOpinion, this is about America. No antifa like goons in America protested against Obama.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly. At least at the core of the group their beliefs are antithetical to both the Democrats and Republicans. Granted they probably have picked up some hangers-on that simply joined because they're opposed to Trump or they just want to break things. But the basic philosophy of the group puts them at odds with the two big parties at least. If not the political system as a whole.

So it really is ridiculous how many people associate Antifa with the Dems. Let alone trying to call them the private army of Hillary/Obama/Soros. They're probably more morally and philosophically opposed to those people than your average GOP voter.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Bullsh*t.

Black bloc tactics started getting mainstream attention in the US starting with the 1999 WTO protests in Seattle.

Do you not think that things like the Occupy movement, or G7 protests, or WTO protests, etc that occurred from 2008-2016 were also protests against the Obama administration? All of those had a black bloc.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Oh, ATS is about the Murican Perspective only? And you think the Greeks are somewhat different than you guys on the other side of the pond? Enlighten me!

Ceres to earthdwellers: do your homework.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To state this is to state that Antifa has a centralized structure.

Otherwise its a movement made up of the sum then product of its participants.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They're about as centralized as any other protest movement. The Occupy movement was spread across multiple groups in multiple states but they very much had a core group of "leaders" that set the message and philosophy for the movement as a whole.

Much of that core group has gone on to define what we know as Antifa.

There was no issue defining a large movement like Occupy by the views and goals of its core group. So why would that not be the case for a smaller group like Antifa?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

All of those had a black bloc.

All of those had a black bloc agent provocateurs. Clinton deployed them. It is known. Bush deployed them. It is known. Obama deployed them. It is known. GoogeFu you'll see.

But the flip side was Obama twisted everything into Identity Politicks, the modes and methods straight out of the Nazi Handbook (just different colored stripes), and his hordes became the quazi agent provocateurs. About his second term got going is when they all started to blossom. And it seems there was a mysterious hardly any "black bloc" around gaining attention. Until that is BLMFRONT got too much bad press, Hillary lost, and it was time to bust out with the Blackshirts.

It sure is something to see Obama people, Antifa people, all ascribing Black Bloc to Antifa origins sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I sense a lot of affluenza in those societal rejects in antifa.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Oh, ATS is about the Murican Perspective only? And you think the Greeks are somewhat different than you guys on the other side of the pond? Enlighten me!

Ceres to earthdwellers: do your homework.

Very different. Yes.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

These aren't ANTIFA, either. They call themselves something else entirely. They're more closely related to Mao's group from China round about the Cultural Revolution.

It's still fair play to link ANTIFA to Dems because in some places like Portland, you seem to have an implicit understanding between the authorities and ANTIFA.

However, the overall Marxist game at the moment is to use racial, ethnic, religious, sexual orientation divisions rather than economic ones. The middle class is more or less too comfortable to create the widespread rebellion, but they've been using identity and grievance politics - Critical Race Theory, Feminism, and Intersectionalism - to create the same effect along different class lines. What we're seeing in these groups is the end result.
edit on 16-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join