It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa puts pig heads at poll stations, campaign offices in TX calls 4 revolutionary violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh, ATS is about the Murican Perspective only? And you think the Greeks are somewhat different than you guys on the other side of the pond? Enlighten me!

Ceres to earthdwellers: do your homework.

Very different. Yes.

Well. Hybris is a rather globalised phenomenon, I don't see what you're getting at.

I'd love to continue this conversation in ancient greek though. Pity.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: toms54

I never denied they were far Left. I said that their philosophy does not align with that of the Democrats. In their view there is pretty much no difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Which considering how narrow our mainstream political spectrum is in the US is pretty much true.

So it makes no sense to equate Antifa with the Democrats when they are pretty much as opposed to them as they are Republicans.

So. why do democrat politicians support them and shield them from arrest? Police everywhere are told to stand down during their riots. Because they are communist and attack the right.

Sounds crazy but that affiliates Antifa with Democrats even though the average member of both might want to distance himself from the other. Yippies were affiliated with democrats until the democrats took over. Then they tossed the yippies in jail. Same thing will happen here.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

How about pig latin?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Who even cares its a bunch of silly rich white kids with purple hair crying

This will turn into a right wing circle jerk really quick

Why shouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Good. The worse they get the faster they get cracked down on.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Hey anything is better than the circular firing squad Dems take part in every time they lose

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Please define / describe this / these "tactics", with emphasis on what practical purpose they serve (besides delegitimizing the protest as its organizers intended).

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: TheJesuit

Good. The worse they get the faster they get cracked down on.

Yeah, and its gives the cops good practice for putting down marches that are warranted (which they are just not for anything Antifa is talking about).

Every way I try to slice black bloc / antifa / etc, it always plays out to the benefit of our Elite Masters. Without exception.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's pretty simple. Wear a black hoodie and a black mask. This way it makes it harder for law enforcement to identify individual protesters. Plus it gives an appearance of unity if a large number of people are wearing the same outfit.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Those severed pig heads look to have been sexually assaulted. Those Anteefa sure are something else yanno.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

And for WHAT????

Why do you need to be anonymous?

And (the rioting) what good does it do?

What is the purpose of all this?

Cops not being able to identity you isnt a purpose, its protection for your looming actions in your objective.

What is the objective when going out to riot, other than to just burn snip down, etc??

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Lol... I believe I could do that.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It stems from the belief that peaceful protest isn't achieving anything. Like I said before, a lot of these Antifa members go back to at least Occupy. Despite that being a global government the only thing they got out of it was a more militarized police force.

If a peaceful protest at that scale didn't work why should they continue to believe they any kind of peaceful protest will work?

It's like Dr. King said, "A riot is the language of the unheard.'

These are people that feel like they've been given a raw deal. They tried to work within the system to make things better and all it got them was a face full of pepper spray. So is it any surprise that they've resorted to more extreme measures to make their voice heard?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That's a waste of good meat.
Pig heads are the best for tamales.
Head cheese is yummy.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do these look like people whom "tried to work within the system to make things better and all it got them was a face full of pepper spray":

Its their BS that gets everyone else pepper sprayed.

And when ever is a militarized police state whats really driving them? If thats what they cared about theyd be head over heels for Alex Jones. They're SJW's, plain and simple.

And Occupy is when and where they launched their critical mass agenda:

Which of course brings us to the fact they had 'everything' they ever wanted: black POTUS, equal rights, gay marriage, and on and on.

And here's the most important part, that makes them bonafide Brownshirt sorts: they spend their time attacking their follow man, not the system itself. They were even doing it when their team was in power, like the Brownshirts did before and during their teams reign. The only difference is the Brownshirts rioted their way into power, and stormtroopered to hold it, where these Blackshirts rioted to hold onto power and are now stormtroopering that they lost it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Look at all those winners! the last antifa
Picture looks like she's taking a dump.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You asked what the mindset is behind Antifa's actions. You may not agree with those actions. I may not agree with those actions.

But it is a fact that these are generally people who have been peacefully protesting for a while and seeing no results. That's why they're doing what they do. The peaceful method didn't work so they changed tactics. And as much as you or I may not agree with them, black bloc style tactics have actually worked in the past.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I like me some hog jaws.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Also What's the purpose of blocking traffic
And then attacking said traffic when
They don't stop.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What is Antifa protesting (committing atrocities) about, in what ways DIDNT they already have it, and how to whatever degrees any of that is does it warrant beating people you dont agree with?

And how is beating people you dont agree not exactly the same thing the Nazi's did?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join