It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im blocking again. No meds.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well i thought i could disable an implant or series. That kind of worked. So i hung some unnamed materials up and put my stones in different places near electronics and its almost totally quiet.

Just to give you medical professionals a clue about

"Schizophrenia"

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Well i thought i could disable an implant or series. That kind of worked. So i hung some unnamed materials up and put my stones in different places near electronics and its almost totally quiet.

"Schizophrenia"

Are you an advocate of orgone accumulator or something like that?? Are you saying that radio waves are a cause of some mental health issue? I would like to hear you out for sure.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

What you on about ? 🤨

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I get the feeling your distrusting of the medical feild, but your condition is clearly effecting your life and well being. If your methods work for you that’s good but there could be even better ways to help you with your problems.

Best wishes hope you find the help your calling out for.

edit on 12-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

(It's Lemmy on bass.)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ahhh. I hung a Farrrah Fawcett poster up and turned Boston full blast on my klipsch Lascalas......through Adcom 400 watt mono amps no less. The resonation rearranged my stones to create a more esoteric vibe within the confines of my cubicle.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

(It's Lemmy on bass.)

Good old Hawkwind, good ol Lemmy. What a weird match. What a great match.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

BTW, if you ever need a good laugh go and read orgone accumulator reviews on Amazon. I spent several hours there once.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Make sure you’re getting enough nutrition. All the B vitamins, and C.

And avoid sugar and especially its substitutes (stevia is ok).

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

"Schizophrenia"

Do not just stop taking your meds. You prob take them because you have an inability to comprehend why you're taking them...and then why you believe you can arbitrarily quit.

If it's Dr. supervised? Fine. But if its you just stopping? That defines your illness in comprehension of why you need them.

That can be life-threatening in many ways you may not understand. That's why you may be on them in the 1st place.

Take care...good luck...seek medical attention if you want off them...

MS
EMT
Advanced Life Support

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Or sugar free gummy bears. You will be in tears..

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

BTW, if you ever need a good laugh go and read orgone accumulator reviews on Amazon. I spent several hours there once.

Was it better than the Haribo jumbo bag that gave people the #s? I love synchronicity too. If only six was nine...
edit on 12/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
let us know when you need help ok?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I dont think he is talking about that.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

You are correct.

They are trying to block what they claim is an implant in their body, which they allege is the source of the voices.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I dont think it is that either. i think they are trying to pass a certain understanding without much of side affects.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeah the problem with most schizophrenics I have met is they don't see what is wrong with them.
Or the meds make them okay, so they stop taking them.

Sucks you have an issue my friend. But maybe talk to someone before you go cold turkey. I've never seen it end well for anyone with schizophrenia who stops treatment.

But end of the day, your life. Do with it as you please. Just be sure your choices do not bring harm to others.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Yes. I understand what he's referring to

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Damla

You are correct.

They are trying to block what they claim is an implant in their body, which they allege is the source of the voices.

I completely "get" what he's thinking. It's just WHICH side of him and his sczophrenia is believing that..?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I actually do have an implant in my face. Some bracket they convinced me to sign for while I was completely out of it from a bad car accident which cracked my face bones. I think it helps me enter cyberspace, or cyberspace enter me?? If it was just to help my face bones heal, why won't they remove it upon request like I have asked??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join