It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Michael strengthens into a Category 3 storm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Winds have died back down to 30 mph gusts of 60 mph.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We just lost power.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Sorry to hear you lost power. They have said it could take weeks to restore. Hope that's not true. I can't imagine. Are you getting damage or flooding in your neighborhood?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Our house is not in a flood area. I will not be online for a while . Saving phone battery for emergencies. Will check in when I can. We are safe.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hurrican Michael has been created by the EU with their weather manipulation weapons, which they have already used in repeated occasions to devastate Haiti and Puerto Rico, in an attempt to blame the US administration for lack of help and fundings to the countries hit by such kind of extreme storms.

EU royals, EU commision and all governments including Austria is on this one deep to the knees.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Hurrican Michael has been created by the EU with their weather manipulation weapons, which they have already used in repeated occasions to devastate Haiti and Puerto Rico, in an attempt to blame the US administration for lack of help and fundings to the countries hit by such kind of extreme storms.

EU royals, EU commision and all governments including Austria is on this one deep to the knees.

Erm, say what again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join