It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War Gold Horde Stolen By FBI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Wonder how we'd know if this "long lost gold" was actually recently "lost" gold that has now been effectively laundered?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

This is the old " Shoot, shovel, and shut up". You never find anything, but keep on keeping on looking for it over the next hill. That way you can sneak back in and at least put a drill, like a Cobra Drill down into the target and check it with a probe which definitely I D's different metals. They weren't talking about the Oak Island Money Pit, here. Mostly, the dudes who buried it, came back and retrieved it after the Civil War ended. Check out the novel, "The Lost Order".

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Reads like an X-Files movie. Ok nothing to see here go home gold digger, definitely not a buried craft here

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It sounds like it was Government property.Sounds like they don't really care who found their gold...it belongs to someone....just cause there aint a rope around its neck don't mean it don't belong to someone....capish?

Sure use you Gravimeter all you want to...but why bother unless you are willing and able to follow through and dig it up and own it.

Had they kept their mouths shut they would have been rich.

The Government knows where every hoard of gold on this planet is , it has had technology superior to the Gravimeter for 50 years and they have even used it from Space....witness the yahoo chasing Shipwrecks based on a Treasure Map from Space.

Its like the wild west out there why do you think the gold market is so manipulated....lol...there are thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of metric tonnes of Gold just floating around in the open market with no place to land....laundering gold is probably the single biggest criminal enterprise on this Planet.....lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I keep wondering if these treasure hunters actually located Jimmy Hoffa...so the FBI stepped in.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Wonder how we'd know if this "long lost gold" was actually recently "lost" gold that has now been effectively laundered?

It's been said that the whole Prieuré de Sion story was cooked up as a method of laundering Nazi gold, post WWII. So ya never know, ya know?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Okay, obviously what was found wasn’t gold. Something clearly got loaded onto those armored trucks in the middle of the night and hauled away. I’m guessing some kind of alien or ancient secret technology. If it was just the gold they would’ve put the whole thing on the History Channel and turned it into a PR stunt to humanize the FBI.

This was definitely something so secret that it had to be denied in this ridiculous manner. This is only 125 miles from the Kecksburg UFO incident in 1965. It’s possible a piece of that vehicle broke off and got buried in a crater then covered with sediment. Who knows? It definitely wasn’t Civil War gold.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
Okay, obviously what was found wasn’t gold. Something clearly got loaded onto those armored trucks in the middle of the night and hauled away. I’m guessing some kind of alien or ancient secret technology. If it was just the gold they would’ve put the whole thing on the History Channel and turned it into a PR stunt to humanize the FBI.

This was definitely something so secret that it had to be denied in this ridiculous manner. This is only 125 miles from the Kecksburg UFO incident in 1965. It’s possible a piece of that vehicle broke off and got buried in a crater then covered with sediment. Who knows? It definitely wasn’t Civil War gold.
Personally, I think that's a stretch though I cannot help but consider another recent operation where the FBI moved in under cover, did their thing and split, leaving a very mucky excuse. I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you read the article the FBI did not dig up the site they used contractors. Now who can say whether it was the contractors not the FBI that was digging in the night and made away with the booty?
Ps. If it was me I would have at least dug up a bar or two just for momentos. I wouldn't care if it was illegal or not.
edit on 10-10-2018 by crayzeed because: Added sentence.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, seriously!

The FBI is one of the most corrupt government agencies currently, in need of being disbanded.

I wouldn't trust the FBI with anything. Call in the FBI at your own risk!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anyone surprised? Untraceable

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Government owned gold on State land should have never notified the FBI that's like finding a bar with Wells Fargo stamped on it and telling Wells Fargo you found it they would sue you and take it .

If it was me I would have kept my mouth shut come up with the money to dig it up and melt a little at a time and live very comfortable the rest on my life .

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I live in Idaho, and when we look at some historic gold robbery, the first question is, if those day laborers, pressed into a local posse, suddenly got flush and then started businesses in three or four years after that robbery? Posses did sometimes, boot strap themselves by diverting gold from bank robberies. Only finding and returning half of the gold, is another good indicator.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dumas called the FBI??

Why????

Serves him right

top topics

<< 1   >>

join