It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ted Cruz Tough as Texas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

How so? Please explain.

Sorry, Johnny my beloved and respected friend, but...

I'd raise you the picture of Trump stuck to that poor piece of toilet paper...but that's all too human and this thread is not about him.

And I have not seen where Trudeau has been trashed by a competing candidate then turned around and kissed his arse. We're talking personal honour here.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I would wager it is the change in law on the 17th of this month.

Law? What law?
Meanwhile...No, Justin Trudeau Did Not Have A "Fake Eyebrow" Fall Off During A Press Conference

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The world would be a better place if we never had to hear another peep from Ted Cruz, Orin Hatch or Mitch McConnell.

The very sight of any of them makes me cringe.

Go home people! Your time is up! Go.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

And that's why I am voting for Beto! So our gas prices will go down and to take a notch outa the air pollution from Beto driving all over the damned state!

Better stay on your toes if Beto's behind the wheel.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The world would be a better place if we never had to hear another peep from Ted Cruz, Orin Hatch or Mitch McConnell.
On that count, I'd say that Dems could use a reality check as well. I got an email from the DNC asking if I would support a Hillary run in 2020. Even though I obviously can't vote...I still spit up just a bit. Don't these clowns learn?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

On that count, I'd say that Dems could use a reality check as well. I got an email from the DNC asking if I would support a Hillary run in 2020. Even though I obviously can't vote...I still spit up just a bit. Don't these clowns learn?

That's odd. I'm a member of the DNC, and get emails from them almost weekly. Didn't get that one?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I knew that lunatic would run again. Hey Hillary if you do run again here are a couple of points for you.

Try to act like a real human

Try to talk like a real human

Learn to navigate stairs and walking in general without the assistance of others

Try to stop dressing like you have backstage passes to a Melissa Ethridge concert

We need Ted Cruz to win but I don't much care for the man. I hate to admit it, but it's mostly based on how he looks and talks. He does look like Grandpa Munster. He's hard to look at. Great ad in the op by the way.
edit on 9-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As a Texan I find Ted Cruz repulsive. He’s the debate team nerd that thinks he’s tough now that he has weaseled his way up. And still eats his own booger’s.

Damn near anybody could take his seat, except... it’s a two party system and the Democrat party seems to be a toilet bowl and the stinky floaters rise to the top!
Beto- fake ethnic name “buzz”
Beto- gun control “buzz”
Beto-open borders “buzz”
And for the win....
Beto- only got where he was because of his shameful WHITE Privilege!!
It’s mind boggling how they continue to shoot their self in the foot.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's odd. I'm a member of the DNC, and get emails from them almost weekly. Didn't get that one?
Could have been the 'youth wing'...but I followed up and it was legit.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Cruz was born in Canada, Rafael Edward Cruz. He changed his name to Ted to trick Republican voters to vote for him, not a Hispanic, and it worked. Shocking.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Cruz was born in Canada, Rafael Edward Cruz. He changed his name to Ted to trick Republican voters to vote for him, not a Hispanic, and it worked. Shocking.

His father is Cuban. He made a deal out of Beto changing his name.
edit on 10/9/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

This just in!

Ted Cruz declines, so challenger Beto O’Rourke gets an hour on national TV by himself

The Cruz campaign did not immediately respond Tuesday afternoon to a request on why the senator will not participate.

Yup, he's a coward but we already knew that.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'll leave it at that.....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
He's tougher than Canada if that makes any difference.

Really...how so? Please explain what makes Ted Cruz 'tougher than Canada'.
edit on 10-10-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: this ain't the Mudpit.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I honestly can't see the guy has anything going for him. But, he's drawing crowds because he's "young" and has a cute name, "Beto".

what a toad.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
...and another one! This is great!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join