It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Show "Manifest" has fridge magnets grouped as "MH" and "370" (Flight MH-370?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So there's this new TV show about a plane that goes missing then shows back up 5 & a half years later with everyone presumed dead and they have to pick up their lives but also have clairvoyance type mental abilities.
link - Manifest (TV Show) - Wikipedia

On season 1, Episode 2, (latest at the time of this post) at ~2 min 48 sec a woman is looking at fridge magnets that have been spelled out by her kid.
in the unused letter jumble you can clearly see the letters "mh" and "370" clumped together.
Coincidence??? Or a nice little nod from the producers to a similar case... which this fictional account may be loosely based on... the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH-370?

on further fun skullduggery..
i find some interesting factoids regarding the real and fictional flight's dates of disappearance and date(s) of reappearance...
So the real world flight MH-370 www.wikiwand.com... disappeared on March 8, 2014.

The fictional Manifest TV Show flight, "Montego Air Flight 828" from Jamaica to New York City disappears on April 7 2013.
it then returns in the show on November 4 2018. (I got those dates from the first episode not sure if that info is online. You can watch to see.)
The "~5 & a half years" they round to is actually almost 5 years 7 months....

From and including: Sunday, April 7, 2013
To, but not including Sunday, November 4, 2018
It is 2037 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
Or 5 years, 6 months, 28 days excluding the end date
OR - 48,888 hours
link - Time and Date Calculator ( 4/7/2014 - 11/4/2018 )

So just for fun.. I added 2037 days (48,888 hours) to the disappearance of MH-370's disappearance of March 8, 2014.
...That date is "October 5, 2019"

From Saturday, March 8, 2014
Added 2037 days
Result: Saturday, October 5, 2019
link - Time and Date Calculator ( 3/8/2014 + 2037 days )

/// Queue Twilight Zone Music ///

There are rumors that there were 5 co-owners of a revolutionary superconductor patent on flight MH-370... Leaving Jacob Rothschild as the sole owner after the flight's disappearance...
link - With the disappearance of MH-370, Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of a semiconductor patent.

So i thought I'd just toss the net out on those things just for the halibut.

There.. add October 5, 2019 to your conspiracy future dates calendar reminders for fun.
What a trip it would be if they did return.
(wooooo wooooo)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Not rumors.. facts 😊
Semiconductor website.
www.nxp.com...

There are rumors that there were 5 co-owners of a revolutionary superconductor patent on flight MH-370... Leaving Jacob Rothschild as the sole owner after the flight's disappearance... 

Austin based Freescale Semiconductor ran it on their website for months about 370 and their missing employees.
Here's a briefing.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

On March 8, 2014, Freescale announced that 20 of its employees were passengers aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. That plane, carrying the Freescale employees, was lost,[19] with only small part of it found over a year later.

I'll set the alarm😊👍
October 5th 2019.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Not rumors.. facts 😊
Semiconductor website.
www.nxp.com...

Austin based Freescale Semiconductor ran it on their website for months about 370 and their missing employees.
Here's a briefing.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

On March 8, 2014, Freescale announced that 20 of its employees were passengers aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. That plane, carrying the Freescale employees, was lost,[19] with only small part of it found over a year later.

I'll set the alarm😊👍
October 5th 2019.

Do you believe that it was actually a piece of MH370 that was found?
I could be wrong but I reckon it would have been quite easy to replicate and "plant" the evidence, especially if one wanted to undermine the investigation.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I saw "Hitler is alive" in my alphabet soup. Mind you I had to draw a line between randomly placed letters until I got the phrase I specifically wanted kind of like the magnets in the OP image

This is called reaching. reaching very very far.

Tomorrow Jesus will appear in a block of cheese after I carve him into it.....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I feel like that grouping of letters and numbers is a stretch. Maybe if they were all together.

I did enjoy the 1st episode of the show.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
As difficult as it might be to believe, don't you think the disappearance of MH370 might be the inspiration for the show.

A reason the add in the letters into a scene.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Could be. It's been done in movies and shows several times before now though.

www.imdb.com...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I would say it is about a 100% chance it was done purposely.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

There are no co-owners. The patent is owned by the company. Also there is nothing revolutionary about it. Rothschild is an investor with a ~30% share or something.

Btw some companies have flight restrictions exactly for such cases.

This is the patent in question afaik: System for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
As difficult as it might be to believe, don't you think the disappearance of MH370 might be the inspiration for the show.

A reason the add in the letters into a scene.

Yes of course. That's exactly why i posted.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I saw "Hitler is alive" in my alphabet soup. Mind you I had to draw a line between randomly placed letters until I got the phrase I specifically wanted kind of like the magnets in the OP image

This is called reaching. reaching very very far.

Tomorrow Jesus will appear in a block of cheese after I carve him into it.....

Well some math whiz should compute the odds of that occurring...
...On a show about a plane disappearing...

..to see if your "reaching" hypotheses has any scientific grounds.
edit on 10/9/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I feel like that grouping of letters and numbers is a stretch. Maybe if they were all together.

I did enjoy the 1st episode of the show.

not sure if them being grouped together would be a good idea.
not sure if you have any artistic sense at all or experience in film.. but something that blatant would steer the audience in a pretty ridiculous and unintended tailspin.... to be even more obvious make them capital and use a dash right??

i mean EVERYBODY would see the "MH-370"!!

and be like.. whaaat tthe helll.... then it would show up on news and sites other than this. and people of the MH-370 families would probably get upset and there would be a ton of legal suits etc...

i mean.. you really didn't think about that did you....

it just "works better" that the show about the disappearing plane.. has the letters of the actual disappearing plane .. "peppered" or "sprinkled" into it. you want to "DO IT" but "not do it" .. leave even any legal claims to it's intended-ness questionable...BUUTTTT.. still DO IT..
do you understand what i'm saying?
people actually DO THIS.
ALOT.

someone in the set department was told to organize the letters on the prop fridge in a specific manner.
and it was done so exactly as the script or script notes and alterations said.

THEN.. in POST PRODUCTION... somebody color-corrects..somebody edits..somebody crops the shot.... and stares at THAT SHOT for over MANY...MANY HOURS...
so the chance of the letters being recognized as a "RANDOM ABBERATION" is increased... and then if detected as a MISTAKE.. then corrected... digitally.. to not offend people.
there are LEGAL TEAMS that prevent lawsuits like what would happen with the letters themselves SPELLING IT OUT obviously...

the outcome of it being spelled perfectly is not only artistically amateur.. but naive on so many levels of the business.
and the backlash it would incur... not to mention an unintended plot twist... that would have to be addressed later and critics would blow out of the water.

a more couth-ful approach is to clump the letters together... and clump the numbers together in a haphazard seemingly random way.... juuust hidden in plain sight... and also so that people of lesser deductive reasoning who want to feel smart can call on little buzzwords like "Pareidolia" or "Apophenia" or "reaching".

and the producers can sit back and giggle when they say it was not intended as pure widespread "Gaslighting". see i can make myself feel smart too.

if I've in any way not made myself clear enough as to why they wouldn't be obviously clumped together spelled out on the fridge.. than tell me and I'll try to explain in more detail...

edit on 10/9/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/2018 by prevenge because: typos

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

alrighty then... now on the new season one episode 7...
we got more beautiful fridge footage.

open

closed (hard to see the letters on the left)
maybe someone can upload a higher res version.

mind you.. they get "signs" sent to them on the fridges... like the "own your truth" (accompannied by Mh and 370 letters in the first one).. or the kid's drawing in this one.

i haven't seen anything relevant hidden in the letters like before here....yet...
can you?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i return with yet again another questionable aspect to this show's easter eggs.
look at this poster on the kid's wall...

This is Manifest S1E11 episode: "Contrails"
go to 41:56 in the timeline.

the hell is up with that Solar System planet chart??
look at the size of Venus compared to the rest.
granted... the planets are NOT to scale.. ( earth could fit 5 times just in Jupiter's giant Red dot storm)...
but all the planets on it are sized in relative "conceptual size" to one another..
... except Venus.. which is presented twice as big as earth...(when it's actually 82% the size of Earth.)
stupid poster to put in a kids room who's supposedly brilliantly super smart and gifted.

a mistake??? or did they do it ON PURPOSE?!!

new topics

top topics

join