It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intern arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Coming from the same camp of the girl who, in 2003, said hurricanes need black names like Keisha, Jamal, and Deshawn because they're giving them lily-white names.

Maybe a Hurricane Lil Squonkadatious is looming in her dishonor.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Rumor has it that Fords gofundme acct has been suspended since this past weekend. Maybe someone has a way to find out.

It's still up and running. Bummer. I think the government should take that money and put it towards the wall.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Fallingdown

Probably a lot better than dropping n-bombs and saying that you're tired of being censored.

Like rappers have done since the early 90's?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

HA! A pencil neck, just like I figured.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Wikileaks hit Bush and you guys didn't care.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, your hypocrites for giving the likes of Wikileaks a complete and utter free pass because you are a partisan hack that gets triggered when an opposing partisan hack does the same thing.

Simple really.

*you're

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Interesting....it was an intern in a democratic senators Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's office. Glad to see this person was terminated. However, I would like to know what his bank account looked like before that day compared to after that day. And, where he gets his next job after the mid-term elections (after everyone has looked away to the next scandal).

But, BAMN is the strategy of the day for those folks, is it not?

No morals IMO, but plenty of resistance.

It is obvious his next job is working directly for Hillary...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
During the campaigning Trump gave out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number.

Maybe they can lock this guy up in the oval office.

Yeah, it led protesters right to Graham's cell phone to protOh wait.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Is outing an number - outing a number, or some people are different than others.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Is outing an number - outing a number, or some people are different than others.

I don't agree with it and it was stupid for Trump to do that. Luckily he's redeemed himself a ton of times since then.

I would assume, however, that changing your address is a lot harder and a lot more difficult than changing your address.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't agree with it and it was stupid for Trump to do that. Luckily he's redeemed himself a ton of times since then.

I would assume, however, that changing your address is a lot harder and a lot more difficult than changing your address.

I don't think redeeming is in play. Yeah the phone numbers can be changed, address not so much unless ya move.

The address would seem to be a bit more serious.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Carcharadon

Like this?

ETHIOPIAN JOURNALIST FLEES COUNTRY OVER EXPOSURE IN WIKILEAKS CABLE

AN ETHIOPIAN JOURNALIST has reportedly fled his country after government authorities interrogated him over a WikiLeaks cable in which he was mentioned.

What does that prove in context of what I said or this conversation?
Was this man's name released specifically so he could be targeted for harrassment?

Nope.

You guys are so dumb sometimes.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Chadwickus

Wikileaks hit Bush and you guys didn't care.

The idiocy is strong isn't it?

For the record I was fully on board when Wikileaks did that to the Bush admin. I've always been a Wiki/Assange supporter. Don't care who's corruption is exposed.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California

This thing reads like a shopping list of "Who's who" of the hysterical, backward, low-IQ, low intelligence, low brow, degenerate party of partisan hacks/search & destroy and innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

However, I would like to know what his bank account looked like before that day compared to after that day.

Sure.. but keep in mind this would be more beneficial for non-Dems, when looking for who made a payment. What did this accomplish? Probably literally nothing. So it was a stupid, pointless stunt. Why bother? hmm..

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If I was him I would sing like a canary after I got an immunity deal letting people know I was ordered by rep Lee to give out info on senators.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join