It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intern arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well, remember, he is innocent until proven guilty, Right??

Nope. Going by your standards. He's a Democrat and we'll judge him based on Democrat precedence.

Sucks hey?

Oh well. There's your bed. Lay in it.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Well here he is

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

Jackson Lee's office told Fox News that Cosko had only worked there for a couple of months, but has now been terminated. Hassan's office declined to comment.

www.foxnews.com...

What I'd also like to know is, why are these democratic female senators letting a white male intern for them?

Pretty much how I pictured the arrogant little douche.

Soy Boy in a Suit.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"Fox News has also learned that Cosko was discovered by aides Tuesday night working on a computer in a Capitol Hill office that did not belong to Jackson Lee. He was arrested at his Washington home the following day. Capitol Hill security officials plan to scrub the computers in question." Et al.

Things like this spreads like wildfire across the cyber domain, this will trend.

Matter of fact, gonna put it on my Twitter.

I suspect no leftist will try to defend or debate this...? Hmmmm?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Cosko needs to be put in a cell with someone who can "man him up"....the little twerp.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I suspect no leftist will try to defend or debate this...? Hmmmm?

In this war, Democrats are more than willing to lose a few brave doxers, promoting the RESISTANCE. Breaking the law demonstrates extra dedication to "THE CAUSE".
edit on 10/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jackson Costco was a co-conspirator with DIANE FEINSTEIN too.
www.foxnews.com...

Co-conspirator? Now your just making up stuff.

People here complain about fake news and made up stories then do the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2018 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm sorry that he committed suicide tomorrow.

In one horoscope it said that he won the Crowdfunding lottery, in the other one it said that he was killed in a failed robbery. It's up to him to pick the right paper to read, which one "Do You Think" he gets delivered to his front door in the morning?

Too many nights in a DC jail and his boofs wont make a sound again

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So... this is a leftist self proclaimed Cyber Security expert that looks like another leftist love boy David Hogg...

Hello America...

Have you finally awaken from your sleep, and realize these folks are trying to END this

Constitutional Republic....

Enemies DOMESTIC.....

USA's largest threat...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

True. But have you stopped beating your wife?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Senator Feinstein has been busy lately I see.

💥🎃💥

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: notsure1
Why would an intern have access to senators and congess address and personal info?

I'm wondering if perhaps he didn't go into somebody's office and get that information from their contacts.

Identity theft, to me, implies he did just that, but with someone elses ID.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: StoutBroux

He looks like he's from the David Hogg Clan.

Haha, that was my first thought too.. same scrawny long neck and weird head.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.foxnews.com...

Senator Feinstein has been busy lately I see.

💥🎃💥

Can they finally bust OPEN the AWAN BROS deal with Congress now? IT's not THEIR Congress... It's OUR Congress......

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wikileaks should give him a job!

Oh wait, you guys just want a one sided open government....

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
My takeaway from this story is that, a couple of years ago, this operation would not even have been needed, and would not have been prosecuted in any case. That in itself signifies a significant change in the way DC works.

And that tells me that Trump is doing what Trump said he would do... he's cracked the FBI, the very heart and soul of the Swamp. All that is left is to rinse it off, and he did that with this last investigation into the Kavanaugh confirmation. A year ago, the FBI would have come up with something... anything... to further the Democrats' goal to deny a confirmation vote, but now... now, the FBI conducts an investigation and turns in the report. And the Democrats don't know what to do about it.

The FBI was the source of their power, holding dirt over the heads of anyone who opposed them. The courts were their control mechanism, ensuring that anything that managed to get done or passed without their approval would be shut down, or at least stopped until it could be fixed. But now the FBI is acting like the FBI, and their grip on the Supreme Court is slipping away. This arrest is proof that the veil of protection is lifting.

The Senate Republicans are seeing that their greatest fear, the ire of the FBI, is becoming a footnote in history, and many of them are growing a backbone. Of course, this is causing the Democrats to become more and more hysterical in their vain attempts to stop their eventual demise from government. I'm waiting to see what prominent Democratic Senator gets tied to the recent Ricin mails to Trump and Maddox... while I doubt any will see the inside of a prison cell just yet, their comrades may well do so. And if the potential for swift, sure justice is there, the number of people ready and willing to do the dirty work will shrink.

Give this dude his due process... and if convicted, make him an example no one will ever forget.

Ever.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did he break into a Congressional office and login to a computer he did not have authorized access to? Identity theft? Witness tampering?

The original report on this was that it came from Maxine Waters office. And he is a cybersecurity graduate.

Good opportunity to arrest Mad Max.

I'd love to see that happen. She thinks she's untouchable. But, you know as well as I, she won't go quietly, she'll be using the race card to the fullest and that would trigger her sheep in BLM.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

What do you want to be the Dems say that THIS TIME?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I am no fan of Waters but

Seems like a lot people complaining about false allegations in politics did the same with her.

In her case she is living way above her pay grade and passing out hate mail. That is the metaphorical throwing stones while living in a glass house.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Wikileaks should give him a job!

Oh wait, you guys just want a one sided open government....

Is that all you have?

I should not expect much more, my bad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join