It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford's ex boyfriend; She lied in testimony he saw her coach polygraph

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

www.dailywire.com...

As none of us have seen the letter, we will have to wait to see if this is true.

But this guy claims to have dated her for six years, siad she never mentioned any kind of assault, she flew frequently, and he saw her coach someone on how to beat a polygraph.

If true that would be game over for ford.

I will ad more later
edit on 2-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

www.dailywire.com...

As none of us have seen the letter, we will, have to wait to see if this is true.

But this guy claims to have dated her for six years, siad she never mentioned any kind of assault, she flew frequently, and he saw her coach someone on how to beat a polygraph.

I will ad more later

He would have to be able to actually prove it. If he knew the person she coached and that person would testify to such....she would be done.

Wondering if possibly they already have spoken to this guy and the person he says she coached.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Y'all doth protest too much. Why not be impartial and let the FBI do their job?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ryan Saavedra πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ (@RealSaavedra) Tweeted:
Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell: "Have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?"

Christine Blasey Ford: "Never." t.co... twitter.com...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

They did. Now they are doing it again.
Waste of time

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The article also says the boyfriend said they lived in a small apartment with one door for years, and it did not bother her.

I think her whole story was a fabrication.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And wasn't afraid of flying.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

BOOM!

Even named names that can be followed up on and looked in to....

And MUCH more detailed than Blasey Fords own accusations.
edit on 10/2/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) Tweeted:
Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell: "Have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?"

Christine Blasey Ford: "Never." t.co... twitter.com...

Bet ya they already knew about "Dr Ford" giving lessons.

Bet ya they have proof too.

That's why the Question was asked.

And she answered "never" to a yes/no question as she ticked her head, and then answers other related questions the same way.

Not too obvious is it.

πŸ’₯πŸ‘§πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘§πŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
everyone seems to be enjoying the political theater. The puppet masters sure do have a stranglehold on everyones thinking now.

They have truly taken control of the narrative with Trump.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Stoopid...

The Right is letting the FBI do their job...for the 7th *SNIP* time.

Protest too much? The Left has turned protesting into a crime.

edit on 3-10-2018 by spacedoubt because: censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If anyone doubts there's video at that tweeter link.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The irony is people who believe ford will say they dont believe this man without proof (they shouldnt)

They will want to question his motives and see if he has reason to see her go down (they should)

They will want to parse through his story to make sure the details all add up and there are no discrepancies (they should)

And yet they dont see the irony of how they take the exact opposite stance when people are looking in to fords story.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The propeller plane is damning !!!!!

My God she must have been hysterical !!!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nice, the ex now, yep totally believable....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

www.dailywire.com...

As none of us have seen the letter, we will have to wait to see if this is true.

I will ad more later

Alan D. says they all should be prosecuted for perjury and jailed.

I say yay.

Stop the madness! Put em all in jail.

I still don't see why, if everyone knows it's just political and smearing hit job, the repubs just don't blow these idiots off?

Time to push back twice as hard.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I assume the FBI will be contacting Monica McLean to ask if Ford did help her get ready for a polygraph.

If she confirms this, that should be the end of fords credibility

Seeing as she has no evidence, and the witnesses she names do not corroborate her story, if her credibility is shot, there is nothing left to go on.

However, that still wont matter to many of the anti kavanaugh people who will believe he is a raposts for the rest of their lives, no matter what evidence is brought up.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not just the ex....very specifically whom she coached and what it was for. And he actually remembered details!

This is WAY more credible than Fords multiple statements.

Let's see where it goes....right? Isnt that what you want? To interview and investigate everyone?

Bet he already has been....

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah see!

Let me take the left wing talking point on this.

"what would he have to gain by lying?"

These double standards are amazing!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Wait, I'm confused. I thought in Christine Fords bizarro world, the burden of proof was on the defendant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join