It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford's ex boyfriend; She lied in testimony he saw her coach polygraph

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Hmmm so it could be that she wasn’t directly invited to that party and ultimately she just wanted to fit in but was rejected by Kavanaugh and his friends.

So she made this whole thing up in order to strike revenge at the “cool kids”

Its just as likely as her unraveling ball of yarn!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Again, there is no proof this boyfriends story is true yet.

But assume for a minute that the republicans knew about this claim of her coaching polygraph before the hearing.

This would make sense as they probably worked with the prosecutor mitchell in formulating questions.

They also say that two men came forward top say they were the ones who had a run in of some kind with Ford.

And so the republicans had the hearing, knew ford lied about the polygraph, but wanted to spare her from being outed as lying to the committee.

So they say lets just have the vote. But the dems and flake insist on an fbi investigation.

And so now Grassley is forced to show his hand and out ford. This would also explain why the FBI didnt even interview ford this time.

They had the goods on her and knew she lied.

All speculation at this point, but it would make sense.

edit on 2-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Ah... this may explain the panic Ford's ATTYs have blasted that the FBI hasn't reached out to them...

Didn't Ford already testify ON RECORD before the Committee?

Why question her?

They dont like not knowing what is going on or what is being said behind closed doors. they may be getting nervous. however, when this whole thing started, I was under the impression all the people Ford named as witnesses, Kavanaugh, and Ford were going to be interviewed again........

link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Carcharadon

I got that..

But..

Edit:star btw😊

I figured you did lol. Just felt I should give the Cliffs Notes for everyone.

Plus I like highlighting ridiculous statements lol.

Star for you!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I don't really think it was personal. I think it was political.

We don't really know if this is true, but it would give her motive:
ATS link

There were reports that she was a Democrat activist.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Has Christine Ford been interviewed by the FBI yet? As of this afternoon, her lawyers were upset that the FBI was not returning their calls.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: six67seven

I don't really think it was personal. I think it was political.

We don't really know if this is true, but it would give her motive:
ATS link

There were reports that she was a Democrat activist.

I we ever get a chance to see her social media accounts, I think we would see a lot of that......hence why she or they scrubbed it all.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

At this point I think it’s fair to say politics has gotten personal.

Either way, the lines have blurred. Case and point Peter Strzok.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They don't need to interview her. They have her testimony and written statements.
They probably would only talk to her if they had questions.
The fact that they did not means they have everything they need to make a decision.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
🤗
Star..
🙄

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

When you are an investigator and dealing with nut cases. You take your time. Then they go nuts again, at their support groups, lawyers and investigators.

Just got to get it right as an investigator. Kinda like, "Come in spinner."

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

They don't need to interview her. They have her testimony and written statements.
The fact that they did not means they have everything they need to make a decision.

Thanks for updating where we stand. I thought the FBI was avoiding interviewing Ford, because she would delay the interview until the zodiac signs were right for her.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Is this your only source:

The Daily Wire

RIGHT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180 History The Daily Wire is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2015 by conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro, who currently serves as Editor-in-Chief. Michael Knowles is managing editor, and Jeremy Boreing is Chief Operating Officer. Funded by / Ownership The Daily Wire is owned by Forward Publishing LLC. Forward Publishing is owned and managed by the billionaire Wilks Bothers who made their money through the fossil fuel industry with their company Frac Tech. The Wilks brothers are also a part of the extreme Christian right who interpret the bible literally. The website is funded through a subscription and advertising model.

Analysis / Bias The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump. Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers. Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source that is Mixed for factual reporting. (9/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/16/2018)

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Find something that isn't MIXED on factual reporting and bankrolled by fossil fueled christians.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for updating where we stand. I thought the FBI was avoiding interviewing Ford, because she would delay the interview until the zodiac signs were right for her.

Yup they have hours of her under oath.

No need for interview.

Book em Dano!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Must be nice to find a safe space on a website, instead of making up your own mind....

Google that...

I will continue to make up my own mind

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
OH MAN..just look at this list of LIES told UNDER OATH by Christine Ford, with the blessings of her attorneys!

BOOM! - www.foxnews.com...

Mentally deranged or not..Charge Christine and her attorneys with PERJURY and anything else in the legal toolbox.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Is this your only source:

The Daily Wire

RIGHT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180 History The Daily Wire is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2015 by conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro, who currently serves as Editor-in-Chief. Michael Knowles is managing editor, and Jeremy Boreing is Chief Operating Officer. Funded by / Ownership The Daily Wire is owned by Forward Publishing LLC. Forward Publishing is owned and managed by the billionaire Wilks Bothers who made their money through the fossil fuel industry with their company Frac Tech. The Wilks brothers are also a part of the extreme Christian right who interpret the bible literally. The website is funded through a subscription and advertising model.

Analysis / Bias The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump. Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers. Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source that is Mixed for factual reporting. (9/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/16/2018)

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Find something that isn't MIXED on factual reporting and bankrolled by fossil fueled christians.

You funny, LOL!

Does rot in hell ring a bell?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hahahahaha!!!

Yep it must be a lie. Never mind the actual letter was posted!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I would rather have an investigation into the DEMs on the JCommittee, you know, the ones who steered this CONFIDENTIAL witness towards Leftist activist ATTYs....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Keep up.

Grassley already replied to this letter by sending a letter to Ford's attorneys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join