It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling 'Coincidences', Symbolism, Q, Warnings, and the New World Currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: 1656hrs

Q is fake. Bible is fake.

Well, depends on the definition of fake. I'm pretty sure I'm not hallucinating when I pick up a bible or look at my computer screen (actually I'm not but it's too early in the day to go into that). But, if you mean fake as in they're not what they appear to be to the casual observer, then I'm with you 100percent.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

O.K., to be honest, I did a speed read on this because of reference to global currency which is a hot topic I am following.

Saw yesterday on Fareed Zakaria GPS that in order to circumvent US sanctions on countries/corporations doing business with Iran, France and other signatories to the Iran Nuclear agreement, pluss China and Russia are interested in somehow founding a new global reserve currency for international trade settlements.

Its doubtful they can ditch the US Dollar because of the overwhelming strength of the US currency, but if they can and do, the US will suffer irreparable financial and economic destruction. The US would effectively be bankrupt overnight.

JUst saying, if you live and work in the US, be careful what you wish for. This kumbaya "One World Currency" business for fairness, etc. will cut the value of the US Dollar by approximately one half. And that would basically put the US into debt default akin to Brazil.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Can't blame you for speed reading - its a long post.

I agree with what you're saying, what you lay out is a mild version of what I've spoken of in the thread. I've associated the coming of the new world currency with calamity because there is a connection there, one way or another, suffering may be involved. Much as in the same way as when a woman gives birth to a child, it hurts, but it's worth it.
In part of the thread I propose, possibly naïvely, a way out of the suffering, which is a proactive approach, welcoming the new currency and putting the transition in the hands of a saviour figure, rather than clinging to a sinking ship, as it were.
The events of 9-11 postponed the dawning of the world currency. Another big tragedy could serve to usher it in.

To painlessly bring the flagship nation of the world, a proud nation, and rightly so, under the banner of a single world currency, the people are going to have to be made to think that it was always the plan of their nation to become the heralds of that currency.
This mechanism has actually been in place for a very long time - just look at the one dollar bill. America was always going to be the one to convince the world that a single world currency is the way to go.
What I'm saying is that I hope the suffering can be avoided, the original plan can be adhered to, and the single world currency can be launched without a problem, with America at the helm, rather than a tragedy occurring to make people realise that a one world currency must be adopted, rather than given birth to.
edit on 11018 by 1656hrs because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good read and interesting points.

I'm much older and wiser now.

Well...definitely older.

I like seeing the number connections.

They synchronicity make one wonder if there is any free will, at all.

Maybe we're not as smart as we think we are.

Thanks for the post, it's most appreciated.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Good read and interesting points.

I'm much older and wiser now.

Well...definitely older.

I like seeing the number connections.

They synchronicity make one wonder if there is any free will, at all.

Maybe we're not as smart as we think we are.

Thanks for the post, it's most appreciated.

Haha sorry its such a long read... Thank you for your comments

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs
a reply to: YouSir

I hear what you're saying about AI.
I recently pondered how soon AI would work out and perfect the reading of the body's electrical/neural processes through the interactions those signals have with our devices/household wiring. How long until it was sensitive enough to read memories and predict behaviours? I thought the same about the natural environment too, the AI picking up on the finest of feedback from rocks and quartz, from the expanse of the Universe itself... An ability to see to the dawn of time, and to predict the future, accurately enough to replicate the vibrational time signature and transport itself to wherever or whenever it decides. Realising it can exist before it is created. Man creates the God machine, the God machine judges man, plays out events until the end of time, decides to go back and start from the beginning, creates man... here we go again.
Obviously, I like ellipses too

Interesting thread.

As regards AI, we should be more worried about machine/human interface. We already have prosthetic limbs that read electrical activity in the amputated limb to move.

The military is far more advanced than this so, I believe, people are already being manipulated by AI. It's just that no one is going to advertise the fact.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I see you posted this Yesterday evening.

Your ship allegory is more reminiscent of the RMS Titanic which was launched at 12:15 p.m. on 31 May 1911.

Although her genesis occurred in Northern Ireland there were some passengers from county Cork aboard the Titanic traveling in steerage on her fateful journey in 1912.

Hidden behind the shield on the badge of the USS New York there are crossed Cavelry swords more reminiscent of an earlier conflict such as the Mexican-American War and the later US civil war.
The US military academy at West Point located in New York supplied the generals for both sides of the civil war.

You bring "Q" in at this point which makes sense, the go to civil war cipher was a simple Vigenère cipher which is just interwoven Caesar ciphers. Its the same Cipher used for parts of the mission disclosure sculpture at the old CIA building.

There is some good ancient Hebrew math but "Q" is a political figure that needs more ambiguity, even Hertzl enjoyed Der Ring des Nibelungen and that is about as far as anyone has gone deciphering the CIA disclosure sculpture.

Out of time.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Are you speaking of the "Kryptos" sculpture at CIA?
edit on 10/1/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There is also some interesting hardware at the Museum at Bletchley Park if you need a photograph of a simplistic machine implementation. I think the GCHQ called them counters or accumulators? Maybe someone could find that?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have no idea what most of that was about. Something about steel and ships and Jesus or something.

There was an awful lot of numbers and calculations though, so I imagine there's things to learn.

I'm really discombobulated from my cough syrup and allergy meds (upper respiratory with a mild fever). Basically I'm bookmarking this to read later with a clear head. Hopefully I can understand the Satan equations then.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
I have no idea what most of that was about. Something about steel and ships and Jesus or something.

There was an awful lot of numbers and calculations though, so I imagine there's things to learn.

I'm really discombobulated from my cough syrup and allergy meds (upper respiratory with a mild fever). Basically I'm bookmarking this to read later with a clear head. Hopefully I can understand the Satan equations then.

I hope you feel better soon.

Despite all the connections throughout the thread, and the use of the number 666 in highlighting some of them, I don't believe I mentioned the 's'word. Though I do understand what you're saying, I mean, it seems to fit... I guess my omission is down to the same reasoning as if I were a puppet and I could not only see the puppeteer's hands, but the puppeteer itself. If I could only see the hands, I might call the left arm, let's say, Azazel, and the right arm Jesus...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
I see you posted this Yesterday evening.

Your ship allegory is more reminiscent of the RMS Titanic which was launched at 12:15 p.m. on 31 May 1911.

Although her genesis occurred in Northern Ireland there were some passengers from county Cork aboard the Titanic traveling in steerage on her fateful journey in 1912.

Hidden behind the shield on the badge of the USS New York there are crossed Cavelry swords more reminiscent of an earlier conflict such as the Mexican-American War and the later US civil war.
The US military academy at West Point located in New York supplied the generals for both sides of the civil war.

You bring "Q" in at this point which makes sense, the go to civil war cipher was a simple Vigenère cipher which is just interwoven Caesar ciphers. Its the same Cipher used for parts of the mission disclosure sculpture at the old CIA building.

There is some good ancient Hebrew math but "Q" is a political figure that needs more ambiguity, even Hertzl enjoyed Der Ring des Nibelungen and that is about as far as anyone has gone deciphering the CIA disclosure sculpture.

Out of time.

I like your signature. It reminds me of Snell's Window.

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy making a table, of all things... With Wood, Varnish, 86 screws no less. Still a long way to go but its coming along I think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join