It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Kavanaugh Conspiracy Krazy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No , I would be More Direct . Maybe Slap him in the Face with an Opened Palm , and See How He Reacts . Oh , Did I Mention , he's an Alledged Man .
edit on 1-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I’ve got a better idea. If he is married wait until you can catch his car when it’s unlocked.

Then put a pair of panties in the glove box .

edit on 1-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No , I could not do that , I am a Honorable MAN . Confrontation is the Only Logical Choice in this Situation , My Daughters Honor Was Besmirched here . Hmm.. , Think , What Would You Do in that Situation ?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ugh! Some MAN - confronting a child? I don't think he’ll be much of a match for any kind of confrontation.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

Ugh! Some MAN - confronting a child? I don't think he’ll be much of a match for any kind of confrontation.

And You Are ? Someone I Freakin' KNOW > ?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
CNN tonight has uncovered a new BOMBSHELL! Kavanaugh threw some ice at a guy in a bar, back in 1985. POLICE WERE CALLED!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I’m confused

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Real God is old testament, and your neighbor has born false witness against you. He has sinned, and thusly your retaliation should be approved.

Remember that He is angry and vengeful God first, and his mercy shows only when requesting forgiveness sincerely.

Invite him over, knock him out on the porch, put a knife in his hand, wrap his fingers around it, then let it drop the floor nearby him And then call the police.

You we're defending g yourself from an agitated trespasser with a known history of hatred towards your political affiliation . I'm betting his social media accounts would reflect this as well.

Just be wary of the cameras on your block. It's quite easy to set people up if they have a temperament that matches your story 😚

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Tuesday morning has passed and nothing has happened? Or did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I would Rather Just " Mansplain " His Ahass in the Correct way to Act in a Civilized Society . Live and Let Live Comes NEXT I would Hope .... .........

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I’m confused

Relax Dude , I was Only Messin' with You . Wanna Punch Me in the Arm ? It's OK ............LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN tonight has uncovered a new BOMBSHELL! Kavanaugh threw some ice at a guy in a bar, back in 1985. POLICE WERE CALLED!!!

Someone cleverly wrote on twitter that now the democrats will use that in their call to banish ICE!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: fernalley

It looks like now your links been scrubbed! Did anyone get screenshots?

No. But it is on the WayBackMachine which would not hyperlink properly. I just now cut and paste it into the browser and it did work. I will paste it here

web.archive.org/web/20180920035448/cultofthe1st.blogspot.com...

I see the https:// not included. Still flakey if it displays but it did bring up some blogs discussing this. I have no idea why it is behaving like this

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Great - thanks - your link worked for me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join