It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby's walk of fame star

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe just add

He loved to rape.

On his star.

Can we add, "I promised to give blowjobs to all men who voted for Hillary" on Madona's star?

Hers should be replaced with a black hole, with the event horizon sucking in everything around it... not a star.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

a black hole who got too greedy and now spews up herpes.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

nice, i tell people all the time, they gotta dump that statue. people are like, 'who is albert pyke?'
exactly, as 'they' want it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe just add

He loved to rape.

On his star.

I was thinking EXACTLY this!!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm thinking if they awarded walk of fame stars purely by moral standing alone the walk of fame would only be a few steps long.

After all this is Hollywood.

That said...
Perhaps we should just write names down on a whiteboard or something.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm really surprised a celebrity with Cosby's status received jail time! Usually the rich and well known celebrities just get a slap on the wrist or are subject to a much more lenient justice system. I commend this judge for not showing favoritism due to Cosby's celebrity status.

Now lets see if this judge's ruling will help apply pressure on other judges to start applying the same sentencing guidelines that apply to the poor and middle-class American.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: Fools

nice, i tell people all the time, they gotta dump that statue. people are like, 'who is albert pyke?'
exactly, as 'they' want it.

Damn right. Tow that line, or you'll be invited to the buffet. The all seeing eye is on you.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Nah they wont, nor will they ask you to take down your life size poster of Roman polanski raping an underage girl...cuz you know, once you become a star you can grab them by the pussy and they let you...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Won't happen

#BLM

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Leave it there but add a little something to mark it with his crime as a timely reminder, a little like the branding is the nazis in inglorious bastards.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Not going to happen. The city gov't said as much.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is what you get with star status. Put them on a pedestal and worship them. But on a pedestal you can be knocked off. Is that sure Madonna said that? If it is tell her I voted for Mrs Clinton (don't tell her I live in the UK) and give me her address so I can claim my prize.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join