It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphic Video Shows Bodybuilder's Violent Attack of Girlfriend

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
WARNING: Extremely Graphic Content.

Plain and simple this guy was trying to kill her. I'm surprised she's still alive.

I honestly wasn't even sure where to post this, but it needs to be seen, and heard. I hope this guy gets no parole, and life.

www.fox2detroit.com...

A man from Washington Township is locked up on $5 million bond, accused of assault with intent to murder of his girlfriend. Paul Bashi, 35, was arrested in August and accused of trying kill his girlfriend. The attack was caught on camera and FOX 2 obtained the video through a Freedom of Information request. Bodybuilder held on $5M bond for attempted murder, found with human growth hormone

The video shows Bashi alone in his rental home in Washington Township. Whether he knows it or not, cameras inside his house recorded his every move. "He, is in fact, looking through her phone," said Pam Mclean, a Macomb County prosecutor investigator. "You will see where he is looking at her phone and then Christina comes through the front door."

The woman is then attacked viciously. "He comes back multiple times with multiple knives," Mclean said. The attack is much too graphic at times to show." "He's got the knife in his hand there," Mclean said. "He's stabbing her multiple times." For 40 minutes, the video shows Bashi punching, kicking, throwing lit candles at her repeatedly, and worse. "Stabbing her multiple times," Mclean added.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
WARNING: Extremely Graphic Content.

Plain and simple this guy was trying to kill her. I'm surprised she's still alive.

I honestly wasn't even sure where to post this, but it need to be seen and heard. I hope this guy get no parole, and life.

www.fox2detroit.com...

A man from Washington Township is locked up on $5 million bond, accused of assault with intent to murder of his girlfriend. Paul Bashi, 35, was arrested in August and accused of trying kill his girlfriend. The attack was caught on camera and FOX 2 obtained the video through a Freedom of Information request. Bodybuilder held on $5M bond for attempted murder, found with human growth hormone

The video shows Bashi alone in his rental home in Washington Township. Whether he knows it or not, cameras inside his house recorded his every move. "He, is in fact, looking through her phone," said Pam Mclean, a Macomb County prosecutor investigator. "You will see where he is looking at her phone and then Christina comes through the front door."

The woman is then attacked viciously. "He comes back multiple times with multiple knives," Mclean said. The attack is much too graphic at times to show." "He's got the knife in his hand there," Mclean said. "He's stabbing her multiple times." For 40 minutes, the video shows Bashi punching, kicking, throwing lit candles at her repeatedly, and worse. "Stabbing her multiple times," Mclean added.

That's disgusting. And what makes it even worse is she came into court and asked that the charges be dropped and said this was her fault. What????

During his arraignment an unlikely witness took the stand for his defense: Christina. 
"She told the judge she wanted the defendant out of jail, and told the judge that it was her fault this happened," Smith said.

edit on 9/26/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If she had taken jujitsu....

I can't believe she dropped charges, wtf.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

In Michigan with footage like this she can ask for charges to be dropped, but it is not going to happen. Prosecutors are bound by law.

He's going to do some serious time.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The woman this man brutally attempted to murder for 40 minutes told police she wanted the charges against him dropped, that he should be released from jail, and that the attack was her fault.

Lock them both up. He needs to be in prison for the rest of his life, and she belongs in a psychiatric institution.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RealtruthIn this case, it is a damn good thing the prosecutors are picking this up, as he would probably try this again.
Didn't watch the video yet, but glad this was recorded. She needs time away from him and serious counseling.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Roid rage much?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

good lord. That was horrible, the poor girl...I have no words, roids ...good god. so insecure u gotta lift weights all day and jab your ass with chemicals...and it leads to this, time and time again.

suck it up chicken #, vain arses...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
stockholm syndrome
roid rage

i for some reason doubt this was the first act of violence aganst her

i really really hope she gets counsiling if not she could end up in another abusive relationship

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What can you say?

Jesus.

Hopefully neither of these fine upstanding individuals have contaminated the gene pool any further.

You know, there are times when it's justifiable to simply take someone out of the game. There are LOTS of places where a body would never be found. The dude simply becomes a statistic in a list somewhere. It's better for humanity, and it's DAMN sure better for the victim.

Nobody knew this dude was prone to losing his mind?

Nobody knew that she had lost hers?

You guys realize that the Russians have to be involved in this, there's really no other explanation for this kind of behavior.

edit on 26-9-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Roid rage much?

In addition to assault with intent to murder, law enforcement found a controlled steroid in his house. The prosecution thinks the defense will try and argue "roid rage." They say there is no defense for what was caught on camera.

Bingo.
Horrible to watch.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

roid rage is not a defence its a nail in the coffin imo

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
POS video doesn't load.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

In Michigan with footage like this she can ask for charges to be dropped, but it is not going to happen. Prosecutors are bound by law.

He's going to do some serious time.

In Arrest, Search, and Seizure my prof called it "an offense against the people."

The victim is not the only victim, so are the people of the community whom we're all responsible for protecting.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
POS video doesn't load.

This is not the full footage from the OP, but another news piece from the Detroit media.

Also you may want to try a different browser, or pause your ad blockers to view footage.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that video.

Life. In. Prison.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

She may have dropped charges for family honour, fear of her boyfriend, ethnic belief that you stay no matter what. The name is I believe a Middle Eastern or East Indian name where culture dictates your status as a woman. Not saying it's right.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Jujitsu?
You put a martial arts master chicken in a cage with the world's dumbest lion and you still get mcnuggets.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

her fault? i bet a another ghost lady.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This guy will just smash through the prison wall and walk out.

Wonder what was on her phone.

My bet is she was complaining to some other dude about her bf's inadequate penis.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join