It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laws enacted since the reality TV election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So...
1. It's an established fact that "the administration" , tptb, deep state, NWO, opposition, whatever, will use the media msm, social media or otherwise, to enhance "their" positive stories and agenda, and at the same time bury negative stories and misdirect from a chosen agenda.
2. Manipulation techniques have developed and without doubt become more sophisticated throughout the years, from Lord haw haw, propaganda 2nd world war, thru dis/misinformation of the Roswell era, Cold War era ( hiding genuine advance aircraft projects within a spiders web of ufo & alien blahdeblah )
3. Advanced psyops, techniques of false flags which may/may not be real , but insert enough provable false facts to throw the whole event into doubt....
4. Advance to events like 9/11 and sandy hook, which , regardless of ur personal opinion have zero unequivocal unquestionable narrative.
5. In the event that Isis dies out and Facebook gets too much notice, Wrap it up with a further distraction of flat earth, ( NOBODY was talking flat earth 3 yrs ago!) ....
So... Assuming it's all a distraction... And the distractions are getting more sophisticated ( ppl aren't falling for simple misdirect anymore) ... Is it plausible that they've had to up their game to misdirect even the savvy... So...
My question is..(excuse the drawn out breadcrumbs) . Considering laws that were sneaked thru previously ( patriot act etc...)

Does anyone have a list of laws that have been enacted since/prior to the 2016 election?
Are we victims of further mass distraction? ... Or am I taking too many cynical pills?

*the point being, that it is no longer enough for "whoever" to simply provide a narrative, or carry out their acts, they have now had to expand the distraction to such an extent that it no longer just involves a media story or action, it now requires the enaction of the entire presidency to create a bit of credibility!

Bottom line : as ppl become more alert to govt overreach, removal of rights and creation of laws to impose restrictions and basically do whatever they want, they now have to create such massive distraction on a global scale that they would previously have got away with by simply buying off the media, they now have to advance the show to a presedential level. .. Previously a Ebola scare woulda distracted enough.. Now they need a potential empeachment to distract from "xyz"... Xyz being the question. 🤔

edit on 24-9-2018 by Midnite247 because: Update

edit on 24-9-2018 by Midnite247 because: Clarified

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and give this a star and flag because I think I know what you're getting at and I think I agree with at least some of it. But I think you should probably edit and clarify exactly what you're getting at so this thread doesn't sink for lack of people comprehending what you're trying to say.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
MSM has always been there to distract the public it pisses me off seeing my friends and family getting hypnotized by it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think everything since 2015 has been a distraction including the election. I think it was initiated the day Trump announced his candidacy IMHO and you can look at the events since then, most of them have all been related to a deeper issue (like gun rights, sexual assaults/Metoo, Immigration, etc). Look at "Anti-fa" the fakery that is the "alt-right" and charlottesville - followed up by Las Vegas.

It's all been a long protracted war on the American psyche to wear us down from analyzing what we are seeing, from questioning the reason behind what is happening. IDK their goal, maybe to make people give up, decide to not care anymore? It seems a desperate move IMO, they have either been incompetent in pulling off the psy-ops/false flags w/o getting caught, or they were intentionally leaving clues, which is an interesting perspective to review.

It's a good idea to look at the laws passed, especially the EI's, as well as those that have been "removed" (both laws, EO's and regulations). That would be a great project for someone to do, a site dedicated to tracking this stuff and it would be even more interesting to follow the media headlines surrounding the times at which the laws were passed, changed etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I'm gonna go ahead and give this a star and flag because I think I know what you're getting at and I think I agree with at least some of it. But I think you should probably edit and clarify exactly what you're getting at so this thread doesn't sink for lack of people comprehending what you're trying to say.

I second this. A little clearer explination woudl be great. It makes me think the OP was typing on a phone or something.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I was. 😂 But I reckon uv got my point as I agree with ur reply... It's all very vague, and impossible to nail down ( current issues that is... Not my op!! 😂)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The Smith Mundt act, changed by the slimeball Obama in his 11th hour.

Trump hasn't reversed it. Surprise, surprise.

Legalized propaganda against Americans.

How did what Obama started turn out?

Is there enough chaos to keep the tax-taking, insider-trading, butt-toucher fund gov going?

Let's vote ourselves some raises now.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let me see if I can distill my thoughts on it to just a few words. I think Trump is (in wrestling terminology) a heel. His purpose is to distract. It's all just a big show to keep people entertained and munching popcorn.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Here is a list for you.

www.congress.gov...

edit on 24-9-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I read through about a dozen of those laws and didn't find one that I disagree with.

This one in particular is actually effecting me right now.

I am a caregiver for my sick mom. I have been trying to get on the assistance list for years.

I got a call from them today. They talked with my mom for an hour about her illnesses and then to me about what I do for her on a daily bases.

I hear that it can take 5 to 7 years to get on the list. Maybe this new law will speed that up?

Public Law No: 115-119 (01/22/2018)

(This measure has not been amended since it was passed by the House on December 18, 2017. The summary of that version is repeated here.)

Recognize, Assist, Include, Support, and Engage Family Caregivers Act of 2017 or the RAISE Family Caregivers Act

(Sec. 3) This bill directs the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to develop and make publicly available a National Family Caregiving Strategy that identifies recommended actions for recognizing and supporting family caregivers in a manner that reflects their diverse needs.

(Sec. 4) HHS shall convene a Family Caregiving Advisory Council to advise the department on recognizing and supporting family caregivers.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Some surprising stuff on there .

Like laws to protect streams and certain kinds of fish.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I read through about a dozen of those laws and didn't find one that I disagree with.

There is much that can be hidden in euphemism, facade and subterfuge.
edit on 24-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Let me see if I can distill my thoughts on it to just a few words. I think Trump is (in wrestling terminology) a heel. His purpose is to distract. It's all just a big show to keep people entertained and munching popcorn.

Hey. Here is another word I was looking for to describe Trump and the various public and political scandals that have been going on. Brain drain.

The term actually has another very commonly known meaning but this ain't what I mean. What I mean is the vast majority of people are draining all their brainpower into this pointless nonsense that will be nothing more than a footnote in future history. Any laws or changes in the laws or structure of government that takes place during this time WILL stick and WILL change the future in some fashion.

Whether Kerfuffle gets confirmed or not, the future will be changed by whatever does or doesn't happen. And everything you're thinking about it right now (or anyone is thinking about it) is wasted energy.

new topics

top topics

join