It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapes of ufo's seen from 2001-2017. Exotic shapes are sought after.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: data5091

Yes....the craft strongly resembles the curvature of a manta ray.

The one I saw wasn't nearly this large, but hopefully the image helps give a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Lights mounted on a larger shaped craft is a classic widely-reported shape that has been puzzling for many years. By happy accident, one particular flying apparition HAS been documented as causing EXACTLY such witness reports and it involves documented space hardware.

www.jamesoberg.com...

link   

The one I saw wasn't nearly this large, but hopefully the image helps give a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Lights mounted on a larger shaped craft is a classic widely-reported shape that has been puzzling for many years. By happy accident, one particular flying apparition HAS been documented as causing EXACTLY such witness reports and it involves documented space hardware.

www.jamesoberg.com...

link   

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Prosaic explanations are an important part of reducing the signal
to noise ratio in a crazy field like UFOlogy.

Just how common are these swarms?

I think there might be 100 black triangle sightings per day..

In that paper you did say "some", granted.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Sure.

But holy 30 year revisionism Batman!

Hi again.

Right - sorry, 1978 is key, not 1977. It's an interview with Bob Pratt.

It's a while since I read it, and despite hearing his stance described as an interdimensional one, perhaps more intriguingly, reading it again, he believes these 'living craft' are residents of Earth going through stages of development. ‘Interdimensional' could still apply, of course.

The whole interview is fascinating in its own right.

edit on 24-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thank you very much sir.

Kev

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Just how common are these swarms?

I think there might be 100 black triangle sightings per day..

In that paper you did say "some", granted.

Satellite reentries are common but the swarm-producing large booster objects are a subset, perhaps several per month. Ditto near-horizontal natural bolides. Aircraft with lights, in formation, are probably more common, and both Hudson Valley and Phoenix come to mind.

Reentries/bolides are sufficiently rare that I've never seen a report from any witness who had seen one before. That's the kind of once-in-a-lifetime events that a normal person's mind tries to automatically fit into 'previous' experience or imaginations.
edit on 25-9-2018 by JimOberg because: reword....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Well it only takes one "fantastical appearing event" to
make one a believer for a lifetime..

Kev

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

A number of other people who have purchased my book UFO Sightings Desk Reference seem to go out of their way to twist my words and suggest that I think only 7 percent of UFO sightings are real. Then there are the debunkers who fail to accept good research and data. These are the folks who have their own opinion, and, by gosh, they’re right!

Thanks for sharing that article Data - here's a strange one from Ontario,Canada.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I remember that one. Somewhat close to flying barbells, almost.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I saw something very close to that.

It was during a UFO sighting I had, I saw a blue light zigzag across the sky that disappeared with a flash of purple lightning.

A few moments later a small purple-blue dumb bell UFO flew above me, it rocked forward and backward and was no more than 10 feet above me.

It was silent and maybe 2 feet across at the max. And seemed to follow the path of the zigzag

The strangest UFO shape I have seen was a orange orb a few feet away from me and the strange part was the liquid it had in side of it that looked like liquid fire.

I've also seen a red one like that, it was followed by a blue one and they seemed to play but I got a feeling they were not friendly

edit on 4-10-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've seen different shapes and others change colours, with different flight characteristics like the falling leaf/serpentine llike pattern to streamlined with the agility of a rabbit going to the moon.

Last one I've seen or have seen a few times was this black orb, where it looked like a Hershey kiss chocolate or a curved funnel, but with a weird white light at the tip of it. I ve had only one really good look at it where usually I've seen it at higher altitude, and it was in broad daylight too.
edit on 6-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That's one if my favorite cases. Always good to have an electrical engineer being the one observing and taking relevant notes.

Interesting about the signal interference of the video camera. Via that one can deduct frequencies that are eminating from it and slightly reverse engineer what may be happening with its propulsion.

I need to review the case again since its been a while but he mentioned a sparkler like effect trailing the UFO.
edit on 6-10-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Was close to where you live. But on the Canada side of things. (Close being a relative term here). But close enough that it may venture our direction from time to time.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hi

The triangles, deltas, mantas and cylinders are us.

Deltas could be simply LTA vehicles like stealth blimps. Used for a variety of purposes. Or they could be like the triangles and have a more exotic explanation.

Mantas could be an array of stealth flying wing /cranked kite designs. Or they could be heavy lift LTA vehicles similar to the chevrons of gargantuan size being developed by companies like JPAerospace. Orbital Ascender etc.

Cylinder that are obvious cylinders and not misidentified aircraft could be blimps or even radar targets. However there are a type thats utilising the same propulsion as the triangles and even the outdated saucer designs.

Saucers were early attempts. Simple designs and not the safest to ride in. Cylinders have good internal volume if you can make them big enough to keep the crew away from the dangerous bits. Triangles are the safest designs utilising the propulsion I'm referng to. But don't have the best internal volume for crew.

However

Orbs. Many of those are (not all I suspect). But most are ours too.

The silver colored ones. The white ones with high albedo. Ours. The light blue to purplish blue ours. The orange to deep red definitely ours also. The color is highly indicative of certain things. They can depnding on what's going on with the propulsion sweep rapidly through the color spectrum and scintilate.

Another thing to consider. The triangles often appear like orb or oblong orbs when viewed from the side at a distance. The three lights when viewed from the side tend to overlap. Especially when the lights flare up under certain circumstances.

Finally more often than people would believe the orb like UFOs are not actually nuts n bolts. They're manmade though and used for something thats got nothing to do with propulsion. But their usage is quite interesting.

Most things up there if not natural meteorlogical phenomena are ours.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Know the falling leaf one pretty well. Also the shuffle. The skip. The jump. The really fast orbiting motions. The water drop on a Hot frying pan skitter.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If I ever see a Ufo, I hope it looks like a piece of pasta. Shell, cavatapi, riccoli, fussili, gemmeli, radiatori, even elbow would be cool.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What if the spheres are the ufo mothership type craft we see? Even the triangles? I read somewhere that the spheres / orbs are how the craft shrink down when near the Earth's surface. It's all guesswork really as we both never went any further than making visual contact with them. If I had the nerve it would be great to go out and make contact with them, but when you're young you sort of have a crazy who cares attitude, dunno if I still have the nerve to go and risk abduction just to make contact again.................. I know where to make contact if needed but maybe it's just best to sit on the keyboard these days 

Arbelow?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The silver colored ones.

They aren't ours man.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah they are. We can go back n forth. What's your argument for them being from elsewhere

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join