It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ronald Weinland will keep stealing tithes (his modus operandi)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Feast of Tabernacles starts this Sunday and ends next Sunday with The Last Great Day. This is a festival that Ron's church keeps.

What Ronald Weinland will do, in order to distract PKGers, since Ron's prediction regarding the 3 1/2 years of Tribulation didn't manifest, is to do 3 things....

1) Ronald Weinland will make the excuse that God was being merciful, and changed His mind, and sort of canceled the Great Tribulation.
Ron has been successful with this excuse and will use it again, since it seems to always work.

2) Ronald Weinland will blame the PKG members for not being spiritually ready, and thus requiring God to postpone things.

3) Ronald Weinland will also invent some new "truth" or come up with some new doctrine, to support #1 or #2, or simply use some new doctrine to distract the members attention.

Ron has had success using all these 3 methods, and will simply do it again. Ron already knows that his prediction that Christ will return on Pentecost of 2019, is completely false. But Ron wants to keep stealing tithe money, so will use the above 3 methods, since they have worked before.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Minor correction the date for the FOT/TLGD is Sept. 24-30-Oct. 1

But there is a service Sunday evening on the 23rd.

edit on 22-9-2018 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SirPaulMuaddib

Wait, isn't this the same charlatan that proclaimed himself (and then his wife) as the 2 final witnesses of revelation?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you go to convicted tax felon Ronald Weinland's website.
www.cog-pkg.org...

You will see he's already employing #3

I do wonder why he hasn't posted the title for the LGD sermon. Could it be, because it's the day, he'll present his (lies) excuses?
For PKGers, why do you stick with this known liar? I in fact know there are PKGers who KNOW Ron is lying, but stay anyway, because they are too tired to try another place/WCOG splinter.

I say to PKGers, I know some of you read this and other Ron threads here, go to Revelation 11, check off any prophecy that Ron has fulfilled.
It should be easy. The answer is 'none'.
edit on 24-9-2018 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: SirPaulMuaddib

Wait, isn't this the same charlatan that proclaimed himself (and then his wife) as the 2 final witnesses of revelation?

Yes.

The interesting thing, to me, is that the books he published he gave away free. There's certainly some shady # going on with him, but if he really did believe he was one of the final witnesses he would have no need to capitalize on his books, which could be why he gave them away.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's hard to say how much money he banked from book sales. Who knows. Most of Ron's money comes from converts, so giving away books is sort of an investment. Converts become tithers, on which he gets most of his income from.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It should be sooooooo simple. It is easy. The bible gives you a checklist. The checklist is Rev. 11.

Has Ronald Weinland done any of the following?

1) Breath fire?
2) Killed his enemies? (this is a command from God, not a suggestion)
3) Turn rivers to blood?
4) Called down drought?
5) Cast ANY plagues on anybody?

The answer is no, nor will Ron ever do any of the above. Ever.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just as expected, Ron is "suggesting" (he really means it will be) another 7 years.

Ronald false prophet Weinland (1hr:20min) "If that's not it (Pentecost 2019), and WE'RE not ready, and things are not ready"

"...we have ANOTHER 7 years there..."

LOL....I hope PKGers give all their money to this thief, so they can be broken and shattered. It mayl be the only thing that wakes them up.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
(In his latest sermon: www.youtube.com...)
edit on 2-10-2018 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The way Ron phrases these statements....it's hilarious....

Ron doesn't say "You can know if this prophecy is completely false, and I'm a false prophet if WWIII doesn't come to pass in Jan or Feb, oh wait, I mean Feb or Mar, or wait....I mean we have 1 more extra year, oh wait, we actually have 7 more years, oh wait, I'm completely clueless and am a false prophet"

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Notice the lies...pay attention, do you think God works this way? With lying false prophets? Good luck with that, if you do.

Notice:
1) Ronald Weinland originally said (about a year ago, but PKGers seem to be forgetful), he originally said that January or February (notice the ambiguity) that if WWIII hadn't broken out, then Christ would not be returning. (that is, Ron's prophecy was a false prophecy).
BUT later he amends it (see recent sermon by the liar). And says that by Feb or Mar, if WWIII hadn't broken out, then Christ was not returning.
You can't have it both ways, one is a lie (really both are lies)

2) Ron says that we most likely would have 1 extra year to go.
BUT then he amends his statement (in the same sermon no less), and says we have 7 years to go.
You can't have it both ways, one is a lie (really both are lies)

PKGers, how do you reconcile these conflicting statements from Ronald Weinland? Surely anybody with two brain cells can realize both statements for both 1 and 2, CAN NOT BE TRUE.

Thus it is proven that Ron is a liar.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ronald Weinland's sermon is now up on his site "The World Stage is Set – Ronald Weinland"

REMEMBER what false prophet Ron said, he said that the Pentecost 2019 date for the return of Christ, WAS FROM GOD. And he said that he does not believe it was in error (saying God could be in error is kind of blasphemous).

NOW Ron is hemming and hawing and revising and saying that there could be one more year, then revises that revision and says that it will be seven more years.

Sounds like a true prophet of God to you?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wayne Matthews (one of the PKG sermon speakers), surely you should be able to figure out that Ron is not what he said he was?

Read Rev 11. Can you determine which of these prophecies Ron has fulfilled? And in what way?

According to Ron, he is supposed to be known world-wide, as a prophet. But so far, the only major notoriety is in regards to Ronald Weinland being a tax felon, and doing time in jail for tax fraud.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are PKGers who are familiar with Ronald Weinland's revised timeline.

Why don't they comment on it? Why would you accept such confusion?

Just because a person claims to be a prophet means nothing. Is Ron fulfilling any prophecies?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ronald Weinland seems to be rolling out excuse #1, in today's sermon.

Ron has been doing #3 as well.

new topics

top topics

join