It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

POTUS just tweeted out a pic with a Q sign.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Just want you to know I respect your posts.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No other country in the world is expected to take in a "Caravan" of tens of thousands of people or threatened with "lawsuits" if they refuse to. This is like a preview of globalist borderless NWO where national laws no longer apply.

Merkel let them all in and she was praised by the "international community" (read: Cabal) but despised by her own people.
Trump is not letting them in and will be despised by the "international community" (no such thing) but loved by his own people.

Whatever happened to lawful application for immigration? Its bizarre. Trump shouldn't even have to explain himself for that, because all NATIONS have a right to protect their borders, yet here we are.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Does anyone know how those signs are made.

President Trump once came out about Ds professionally made signs and no one called him out on it.

Do they hand them out as people walk in to his rallies? I understand that a lot of it is about security but still.

Asking because if you can only use signs you are given then ....

P

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Gonna take me all night just to digest Q drop 2386

Rel, Cranky - where to start...

MD, I'd say the most interesting post is: Q#2388

Why did select senior members of the
D party [6] send a letter to Don
McGahn in early Oct. outlining 'Hatch
Act' violations re: Q?
FOIA works in this situation.
Q

If I see this one correctly Q is stating that 6 (possibly kill box members) of the Dems not only know all about Q but went on the record as doing so.

"Donald Francis McGahn II is an American lawyer and political figure. He served as White House Counsel for U.S. President Donald Trump, from the start of his administration through 17 October 2018"

So the questions raised are fascinating.
What did they hope to accomplish by this?
If they thought it was a true issue, why not call this out publicly? Why wait?
If the blue wave is it, then why bother?
Are they afraid of Q's influence on the election, the consciousness of the population or their lives?

According to the drops Q is MI+++, so what exactly did they think this letter was going to accomplish with those folks invested in this? 2390 drops, 10's of millions of people aware world wide, the Military clearly behind the process. Frightened people without self reflection, driven by hate and contempt of their own personal existence do strange things to stay relevant I guess.

Interesting questions to ponder for sure. I was just reading over the Hatch Act.

Checkout 2382 --> Review the related drops beneath.

Do you see it?

Also Q drop 1422.

23 day blackout = NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!
Mass arrests begin 11/23/2018 [on black friday?]

(I wish qmap.pub allowed to make your own custom linkage queries)

Q addressed the "23" topic back in post #1461 back in June.

qmap.pub...
( couldn't screencap the whole thing, it was large.)

From what I understand the 23 in question was a certain code or bill article that had to do with military tribunals.

This was after "Eye the Spy" hyped up June 23rd as major date and it passed without any significant events. Anons were frustrated and Q clarified.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

Merkel let them all in and she was praised by the "international community" (read: Cabal) but despised by her own people.
Trump is not letting them in and will be despised by the "international community" (no such thing) but loved by his own people.

President Trump is a shining example of what a "nationalist" leader is all about.

America FIRST.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Strange you mention JFK tonight. I'm reading about the bastard who had him killed, Allen Dulles.

Kennedy had every intention of destroying the CIA, because, he saw the evil emanating from it. So it would be logical that they throw in with the assassination. But their were others who wanted the same. JFK also wanted to destroy the Federal Reserve. And lets not forget Organized Crime. Bobby was dismantling the Mafia. Then there was Israel and the Mossad. Kennedy Refused to give Israel the Nuke.

But none of the above would have been possible without one main Character, LBJ.

In conclusion the only way out of this political quagmire was for LBJ to have the president assassinated, since if he hadn’t he would have likely not been the vice-presidential candidate in 1964 and if he did nothing he wouldn’t have had the power to stop the Bobby Baker scandal investigation, before his part in the scandal was made public record. President Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy would have loved to see LBJ twisting in the wind, so there is no way they would have brought the investigation to an end.

LBJ’s Options – Assassinate JFK Or Go To Prison

Allen Dulles's part (loss of revenues from Cuba)
in the assassination was co-equal to all the other conspirators.

Federal Reserve, Organized Crime, CIA and MOSSAD, and LBJ, who also was known to be a sayanim to the Mossad.

But more importantly is, today. Both players seem to be on the stage, again. I pray we have learned from History!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: eisegesis

Okay.

Where's the part about the election that Hillary wasn't in that year?

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family’s globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

Keep that in mind.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The Hatch Act, a federal law passed in 1939, limits certain political activities of federal employees, as well as some state, D.C., and local government employees who work in connection with federally funded programs. ​The law’s purposes are to ensure that federal programs are administered in a nonpartisan fashion, to protect federal employees from political coercion in the workplace, and to ensure that federal employees are advanced based on merit and not based on political affiliation.​​​​ ​

State, D.C., or local employees subject to the Hatch Act continue to be covered while on annual leave, sick leave, leave without pay, administrative leave or furlough.

osc.gov...

Let's venture outside of that rigid, old box.

Political Activities and Examples of Prohibited Activities

Covered state, District of Columbia and local employees may not:

be candidates for public office in a partisan election;

use official authority or influence to interfere with or affect the results of an election or nomination; or

directly or indirectly coerce, attempt to coerce, command, or advise a state, D.C., or local officer or employee to pay, lend, or contribute anything of value to a party, committee, organization, agency, or person for political purposes.

Wait, hold on... Qatar is BLOWING UP my cellphone.

Examples of Permitted Activities

Employees may, for example:

register and vote as they choose
assist in voter registration drives
express opinions about candidates and issues
contribute money to political organizations
attend political fundraising functions
attend and be active at political rallies and meetings
join and be active members of a political party or club
sign and circulate nominating petitions
campaign for or against referendum questions, constitutional amendments and/or municipal ordinances
campaign for or against candidates in partisan elections
make campaign speeches for candidates in partisan elections
distribute campaign literature in partisan elections
campaign for and hold office in political clubs or parties
volunteer to work on a partisan political campaign
participate in any activity not specifically prohibited by law or regulation

I don't see "solicit ABC in exchange for XYZ," do you?

Maybe while another returns the favor(s)?

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

The State Department has said it has no record of the foundation submitting the Qatar gift for review, and that it was incumbent on the foundation to notify the department about donations that needed attention. A department spokeswoman did not respond to additional questions about the donation.

Happy 65th Birthday, Willie.

At least eight other countries besides Qatar gave new or increased funding to the foundation, in most cases to fund its health project, without the State Department being informed, according to foundation and agency records. They include Algeria, which gave for the first time in 2010, and the United Kingdom, which nearly tripled its support for the foundation’s health project to $11.2 million between 2009 and 2012.

Again, from the horse's mouth:

The State Department said it has no record of being asked by the foundation to review any increases in support by a foreign government.

edit on 3-11-2018 by eisegesis because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ecuador announces it might give Julian Assange limited internet access. A moment later, Twitter suspends his account.

What a bunch of desperate scrambling. You can tell people are working hard in the background not to let this guy speak.

And why is Mike Pompeo looking into Seth Richs murder if it was just a freak theft gone wrong?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ecuador announces it might give Julian Assange limited internet access. A moment later, Twitter suspends his account.

What a bunch of desperate scrambling. You can tell people are working hard in the background not to let this guy speak.

And why is Mike Pompeo looking into Seth Richs murder if it was just a freak theft gone wrong?

P/U nice.

Dive right in and bring it!

Binney's comically simple explanation of the "hack" would have taken him two minutes. My contention is MP has a bad poker face, I would have enjoyed seeing that exchange.

Should've been much bigger news.
edit on 2-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: FlyingFox
Still catching up today.

I still wonder why BHO didn't hand out more pardons. Can they exist in an unrecorded state?

If you control people by having dirt on them, there is no way in hell that you want them issued with a pardon.

This is the main problem that they have. Once the dirt is exposed, the middle management types will turn States Evidence to get a lighter sentence.

We Have It All.

P

Good analysis, and it is a fine line for them to decide which path will serve their self-interest going forward.

edit on 2-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: format issue

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is that in the photo...Caravan #1 of 4?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Pope Francis had that same "Damn...I'm screwed" look on his face when standing next to President Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes, many were involved, but it was Dulles and his tentacles dating from pre-WWII that got it done. He had people EVERYWHERE.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Gonna take me all night just to digest Q drop 2386

Rel, Cranky - where to start...

MD, I'd say the most interesting post is: Q#2388

Why did select senior members of the
D party [6] send a letter to Don
McGahn in early Oct. outlining 'Hatch
Act' violations re: Q?
FOIA works in this situation.
Q

If I see this one correctly Q is stating that 6 (possibly kill box members) of the Dems not only know all about Q but went on the record as doing so.

"Donald Francis McGahn II is an American lawyer and political figure. He served as White House Counsel for U.S. President Donald Trump, from the start of his administration through 17 October 2018"

So the questions raised are fascinating.
What did they hope to accomplish by this?
If they thought it was a true issue, why not call this out publicly? Why wait?
If the blue wave is it, then why bother?
Are they afraid of Q's influence on the election, the consciousness of the population or their lives?

According to the drops Q is MI+++, so what exactly did they think this letter was going to accomplish with those folks invested in this? 2390 drops, 10's of millions of people aware world wide, the Military clearly behind the process. Frightened people without self reflection, driven by hate and contempt of their own personal existence do strange things to stay relevant I guess.

Interesting questions to ponder for sure. I was just reading over the Hatch Act.

Checkout 2382 --> Review the related drops beneath.

Do you see it?

Also Q drop 1422.

23 day blackout = NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!
Mass arrests begin 11/23/2018 [on black friday?]

(I wish qmap.pub allowed to make your own custom linkage queries)

Q addressed the "23" topic back in post #1461 back in June.

qmap.pub...
( couldn't screencap the whole thing, it was large.)

From what I understand the 23 in question was a certain code or bill article that had to do with military tribunals.

This was after "Eye the Spy" hyped up June 23rd as major date and it passed without any significant events. Anons were frustrated and Q clarified.

Right.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump is a shining example of what a "nationalist" leader is all about.

America FIRST.

Agree, right on.
Hello PlusUltra, some of us were discussing you (not you personally) or rather the name some 50 or so pages back.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I found 2 of my pics from the Trump rally in 2016.

This is early on, like April.

At the time, it was a unique experience. Other rally locations had violent protesters, still trying to prevent or obstruct the gatherings.

In my town, Antifa must have known I was coming....there were zero, and the crowd carried on.

edit on 2-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: vipfox

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Agree, right on.
Hello PlusUltra, some of us were discussing you (not you personally) or rather the name some 50 or so pages back.

Yeah - the screenname was inspired by that discussion and the eisgesis stuff.

I'm not affiliated with them, don't even know if they exist. Love the motto though.
edit on 2-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Then Julian should move too mewe.com
they will not sell your info
and you retain all your copyright
also have encrypted chat

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join