It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet another area 51 thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i was watching a tv show (its fake) and these people were trying to break into area 51 (yeah, i know it is impossible but just here me out)...

they somehow had the blueprints or something and were able to find out where the underground wires were that power the base...

they cut the wires and the power went off in the base...

can this work in the real world???

can a guy just go looking for wires and cut them???

also on the show, the gov't perfected time travel and they said that people were breaking into the base all the time and getting information out to the people...

in the show, the gov't goes back in time and stops the break ins every time...

so, in the real word. what is the possibility that we (citizens of america) brake into area 51 very often but the gov't goes back in time and stops it???

thanks...

EDIT: i am not going to try this stuff ATSers

[edit on 23-2-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting. I think you should go to Area 51 with some wire cutters and try. I'm sure everybody here a ATS would be interested in the results, although we probably wouldn't hear from you for about 20 years, or maybe never again.

Peace

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

im not going to try...

i guess my real question is, can a person find the wires...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
yes lets buy a roentgen machine and hire a radiographer, maybe we can see the cables and wires..or install it on a toy plane..!

and a ticket to Nevada for me please!

best wishes

dc

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i think area 51 would have a back-up generators for power-outs and whatever. No-way to disrupt their power source.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by metallicabrainz
i think area 51 would have a back-up generators for power-outs and whatever. No-way to disrupt their power source.

yeah...

if they're hiding aliens in there, they should have back-up generators

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If they've got alien tech, maybe they don't even HAVE power lines...but just a tiny reactor from a 50 year old ship, powering the base?...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If they've got alien tech, maybe they don't even HAVE power lines...but just a tiny reactor from a 50 year old ship, powering the base?...

very good point...

i didn't even think about that...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
These threads always make me laugh, in the best panoramic photos of the base, there's at least one set of large ABOVE GROUND electrical pylon runs leading into the base which roughly parallel the 700 road, for those who don't know what that is, its the road that goes roughly east west and leads to the NTS where they did the nuke tests. Where the power station is i have no idea, but its certainly not from non existent Element 115 reactors.

Xon

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I doent belive it is easy to cut this wire. The person hwo do this will die of eletric shock or????? But I also belive that they have back up generators

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
they must, what is going to happen if there is a black out or something, they can't just hold off on that stuff for a little wile and wait it out, but there is no alien generator.

Velvet

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by metallicabrainz

Of course they have backup generator. All Defense Department facilities have back up power sources. Second, as much as they patrole the area around the Nellis Range, you are sure to get caught if you're foolish enough to try!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

top topics

join