It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Can’t Meme So They’ve Just Decided To Ban Memes Instead. Internet Censorship at Last?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Topato

Well hell, I was saving this one, but since I don't want anyone to miss out on it because "Memes are MEAN"? Well here ya go!
It actually isn't a real meme. I got it from a very reliable anonymous source within the Democratic party that this will be their go to election meme!

You should post that on some lefty websites....they will likely take it up as their new campaign

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The fact that you linked infowars immediately made me not want to read anymore. Sorry bud but that’s the way it is with me. Maybe take that out and then I will give this a chance.

Yeah yeah. How about investigating all the censorship yourself?

Alex Jones has been banned from facebook and twitter. Do you think they would have done that if he wasn't on to something?

And no I won't take it out. Just because you watch CNN all day doesn't mean INFOWARS isn't credible, snowflake.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DIEGLOKE2

Well hell, I was saving this one, but since I don't want anyone to miss out on it because "Memes are MEAN"? Well here ya go!
It actually isn't a real meme. I got it from a very reliable anonymous source within the Democratic party that this will be their go to election meme!

You should post that on some lefty websites....they will likely take it up as their new campaign

That's brilliant.

Sadly I don't have that much time to make accounts on leftie websites and troll them.

But I do troll CNN's youtube videos that promote SJW and LEFTIE agendas sometimes.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DIEGLOKE2

That's brilliant.

Sadly I don't have that much time to make accounts on leftie websites and troll them.

But I do troll CNN's youtube videos that promote SJW and LEFTIE agendas sometimes.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Oh yeah? Well eat your words and explain to me what constitutes an offensive meme.

Wait. What?

Where did I say I was the person doing this?

I was making light of the fact that the right is very offended that the cartoons they use to communicate are (in their minds) under a threat. I was indicating that without the pictures and cartoons that the right uses, they would not be able to communicate with "the base", which by inference, was unable to read, or comprehend, the written language.

Maybe I should get you a cartoon?

So, do you have an answer to my post? What constitutes an offensive meme? Do you have an answer? If you don't then just say so, then we agree. If you do know what constitutes an offensive meme then now is your opportunity to let us all in on your God-like analysis.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

I'm sorry...we have to ban this post. Piccard Never actually said that.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Democratic? Seems more the Republican strategy...and could possibly be effective amongst the more softheaded betas on the left. Funny

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato

The fact that you linked infowars immediately made me not want to read anymore. Sorry bud but that’s the way it is with me. Maybe take that out and then I will give this a chance.

Alex Jones has been banned from facebook and twitter. Do you think they would have done that if he wasn't on to something?

Yes, I do. I think they'd ban anyone (and have) permanently who has a history of making stuff up against people (libel and slander, depending on the media) and broadcasting it. Check out the list of people banned and perma-banned on Twitter

None of those people were "on to" anything, though some of them might have been on a substance or two while tweeting.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That's a real time-waster. Lefties aren't as prone to picking up memes (as folks here have been saying and has been confirmed by research.)

Everyone needs a hobby -- it's a pity that yours isn't an activity that you do (like building houses or volunteering at a pet rescue) to help your community.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

But he does help his community by warning them of SJW's and LEFTIE agendas. That's right up there with saving the universe.

Respect to Topato!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

That's a real time-waster. Lefties aren't as prone to picking up memes (as folks here have been saying and has been confirmed by research.)

Everyone needs a hobby -- it's a pity that yours isn't an activity that you do (like building houses or volunteering at a pet rescue) to help your community.

Hmm well, I don't need to help my community.

When was the last time YOU did anything for yours?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

I'm sorry...we have to ban this post. Piccard Never actually said that.

My favorite meme.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Well, maybe. I'm just a proud member of Kekistan. No biggie.

Considering I first joined this site in 2011 and I see Byrd is still here, with all those stars and flags, guessing he was pretty active on this site.

So he wasn't exactly HELPING HIS COMMUNITY was he? He could have been saving trees and pets and building houses instead of wasting time on this site. And he dares judge me? Bah.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Yes, I do. I think they'd ban anyone (and have) permanently who has a history of making stuff up against people (libel and slander, depending on the media) and broadcasting it. Check out the list of people banned and perma-banned on Twitter

None of those people were "on to" anything, though some of them might have been on a substance or two while tweeting.

Oh yeah, they're not on to anything at all. Facebook, Twitter all ban Alex Jones on the same day.

Alex Jones is a threat to the New World Order agenda, whether you believe he is controlled opposition or not. He gets people thinking, just like David Icke does.

Big Tech isn't just going to BAN someone outright if he didn't have dangerous information. You know, DANGEROUS THOUGHTS, a THREAT to the REGIME.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Kekistan haha....

Byrd is a female I believe.... she or he is pretty smart on the History stuff ★ ★ ★ ★

edit on 14091430am302018Sat, 15 Sep 2018 00:14:11 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

That's fine by me. I just don't like being judged by random people with a Napoleon complex.

Oh wait I'm on the internet.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Everyone has a Napoleon complex in these political debates...
It's just the left is more blind to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Plus they have that snobby attitude, like they know it all or something.

Seriously, they need to get off their high horse.

If they continue with their antics, more and more people will be wanting Trump for a 2nd term JUST TO SPITE THE DEMS.
edit on 15-9-2018 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I know.... I know!!!!
Snobby leftist censoring everything that hurts their little feelings...
Soon we will not be allowed to speak of Trump!

They'll probably try assassinate Trump before 2020, he's been Tweeting to much. That's how far the Left will take their censorship!!!

edit on 11091130am302018Sat, 15 Sep 2018 01:11:09 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join