It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Can’t Meme So They’ve Just Decided To Ban Memes Instead. Internet Censorship at Last?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to assassinate Trump. He's become way too popular in the meme corners of the internet, 4chan and elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Topato

I'm used to people here not knowing the difference between liberalism and the left, but I find it hilarious when people confuse the left and the right.
You do know the Right voted for it too, don't you?

You're on the internet. There's no excuse.
edit on 15-9-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well hell, I was saving this one, but since I don't want anyone to miss out on it because "Memes are MEAN"? Well here ya go!
It actually isn't a real meme. I got it from a very reliable anonymous source within the Democratic party that this will be their go to election meme!

Haha! Love this one! My Democrat hubby actually believed Hillary was guaranteed to be President and did stay home. I went and voted for Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Free speech= Dinosaurs.

Extinct.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

I'm used to people here not knowing the difference between liberalism and the left, but I find it hilarious when people confuse the left and the right.
You do know the Right voted for it too, don't you?

You're on the internet. There's no excuse.

Don't care. I don't identify as left or right. I don't fit into your lame paradigm.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, I don't think they should be banned but I think memes are an unbelievably lazy way of communicating. It takes about a millionth of the intellectual capacity of a 12 year old to post a stupid meme that made you laugh. It's pretty annoying when someone makes the effort to write a thoughtful and well reasoned post and some infantile twit responds to it with a lazy meme that gets posted a million times a day.

If your standard response to every single thing someone says is a meme, why bother?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The internet can't remain to be uncensored if the country is always censored, the internet can be as "uncensored" as it wants and it doesn't mean anything since the land is always bound.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: return35

www.wired.com...

CULT OF KEK IS REAL???

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

The left will spend 3,000 words spinning a wonderful lie and the right comes along and blows it all away with a silly joke. Sorry that you can't into humor my robotic friend. You're banning memes for the same reason you take comment sections off websites the truth cuts too deeply and you can't spin your web of lies when we're there to counter it. Memes and memetics are as old as humanity and they're not going anywhere. When you say memes are dumb you're basically saying Dawkins is dumb and I seriously doubt you're smarter then he.
edit on 21-9-2018 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join