It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do beautiful woman date total jerks?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
No.. not ALL women date jerks.. the women YOU are interested in date jerks, and maybe you should take a look at the fact that you are only looking at high maintenance women who can have anyone they want, so they only date drop dead sexy men because they can. Age also has a good deal to do with mentality.. Anyway.. your generalizing and sweeping OP was more of an observation on your type chose being your downfall than anything else.. just an observation.. but one you might consider.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Males are just studs in the mammal kingdom. They dont do anything but pass on the strongest seed. All the betas are happy to let the alpha strengthen their species. You could learn a lot from nature.

Maybe you should date a bird if you want someone impressed with your homemaking skills.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You won't attract who you want till you improve yourself.

Note, women hate the "I'm a nice guy card". If you have to tell them that to try and curry interest, its a red flag.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: valve
Hot chicks dig talented musicians, not that I would know anything about that.

Copy that....but you don't even need to be that talented.

We were a halfassed Blues/rock band, all gnarly long haired, bearded hippie types. gotta love the groupies...

and now that I'm much older, balding, myopic, overweight, and still a halfassed guitar player; doesn't seem to matter.
edit on 13-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join