It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati interview.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
1 would ask the who call themselves the illuminated ones or Illuminati, do they collectively attempt to shine bright as or brighter then the brightest light?

And do they understand the connection between the Sun and Venus?

Depending on their response I would probably roll the dice with those who struggle until they/we are meek no more...

Final question-
If they met LUCIFER and the others like he in the meta realms during their transition between the Phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE would they accept judgement for all they did during life

Simple question.

Then I would answer their questions if I hadn't already.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Listen to Grease the song. I saw my problems and I see the light. We got a loving thing, we got to feed it right!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

why do you think they need to shine? or they are the ones that shine? light is visable only in the dark.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Final question- If they met LUCIFER and the others like he in the meta realms during their transition between the Phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE would they accept judgement for all they did during life

What did they do?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

Listen to Grease the song. I saw my problems and I see the light. We got a loving thing, we got to feed it right!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

why do you think they need to shine? or they are the ones that shine? light is visable only in the dark.

Illuminati are supposed to shine or illuminate right? Wash the minds right?

Also is the brightest light (the and those w/ he who possibly fell intentionally to track and or engage the fallen AND THEIR Creations within their galactic kingdoms OUTSIDE thy FATHERS LIGHT) 1 who shines as light in being only or 1 who actually brightens the consciousness and or collective consciousness of the Created, in turn brightening the Spirits/Souls/Internal energies connected to said collectives of the Created.
Resulting in helping to build a brighter EXISTENCE

In short are those who fell to build outside the light the Fallen and their Creations at potential war or engagement with the actual LUCIFER.
As they behave like SHIATAN.

Visualize 1/3 fallen CREATOR Creations being tracked by the 2/3 that didn't fall and you may see the arena more and respect life more.

For now you see what is happening in the physical realm contributes to activities within the metaphysical realms.

So to kill (as many do in this region of EXISTENCE) to hide secrets here, alien or human still reveals TRUTH of who/what you are.
Either a servant of LIGHT or a RULER of the dark.
As you are still evaluated WATCHED BY THE NON FALLEN WATCHERS from another dimension...

Consciously you're deciding with your actions observed by the TRUE ALL SEEING EYES.

Be well-

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Final question- If they met LUCIFER and the others like he in the meta realms during their transition between the Phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE would they accept judgement for all they did during life

What did they do?

Cried for not believing when the had the chance...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I7 think name illuminati may either mean that which shines or that which enables shining.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is a letter in the library of congress written by George Washington where he raises concerns the Illuminati may of infiltrated the new world.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Golden poodles runs the world...
we are all under spell...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

edit on 22-1-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
the usual "break the ankh"
we are aware
blessings to you

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bob77
the usual "break the ankh"
we are aware
blessings to you

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:14 AM