It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** 'Plaid shirt guy' from Trump rally is freaking the internet out!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Honestly, all I see is a kid goofing off for the camera. You can see him looking right at it most of the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I heard about it, people were saying he was a wackjob acting all erratic like a guy coming off his meds. It figures the left would try to make him a hero.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It's funny to me that people are so scared of Trump when he's really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. In a few years he will be replaced and the world will just forget about him.

A guy like Obama? Now there was a real creep, IMO. Why? Because the majority actually LIKED him and he was (in reality) just as bad as Trump. Just much better at concealing who/what he really was.

Trump isn't fooling most people. Trump isn't capable of the kind of emotional infiltration someone like Oama is. Not on a large scale, anyway. And then you have people like Sanders, who are creepier still than Obama.
edit on 8-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hit n run thread much?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

hahahaha

their replacement 2 attractive bimbos

Joseph Goebbels would be proud!
edit on 8-9-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
David Icke was right
There masks are coming down

We're surrounded by reptiles!

Oh wrong thread

marry & reproduce, consume

Dammit wrong thread again!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It figures the left would try to make him a hero.

Hey I'm no leftie - I think the female hot chicks removing him made him the hero, by drawing more attention to him.

Ya gotta love it. In this age of everyone having a camera and all recorded did they not realize this would be a foolish move.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I heard about it, people were saying he was a wackjob acting all erratic like a guy coming off his meds. It figures the left would try to make him a hero.

he wasnt acting erratic and nobody is saying he is a hero.

why are you lying?

people are laughing at trump being clowned.
people think it is amusing that he is asked to leave so he can be replaced by some stiff.

you see that as people thinking he is a hero???

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS Man DRINKING WATER during TRUMP RALLY makes democrats on the Internet go OUT OF CONTROL!

The man was spotted drinking a 16.9 fluid ounce water bottle during the rally and in doing so started a social media uproar. In our highlighted video, watch how the man puts the bottle to his lips and begins to hydrate his body with the fluid. As a result, many people on social media who identify as democrats have begun a protest on bottled water, and any form of hydration, as water is now viewed as fascist and a fluid that turns people white.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
If you visit the Twitter link there is a GIF of the guy. He appears to be having some kind of episode or he's just plain crazy. It's scary... mk-ultra comes to mind.

Or Trump was saying something he found off the wall and said "WHAT?".

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join