It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a real life Frank Castle - AKA - The Punisher

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Frank Castle is a fictional character who is a vigilante that kills people who are really evil. People say it is a slippery slope when the public takes justice into their own hands, but that is exactly what many nations do (read Israel with their small secret courts where they sentence people to life imprisonment or death) and most of the courts are completely biased and the accused has no representation that is on their sides.

I think the world needs some men of action, who are willing to kill the scum that are making this world a dangerous and horrible place. With the advance of computer hacking and being able to publish documents in data dumps, evidence against some of these people can be put out in the open and there can even be a "puiblic court" conducted where evidence is shown against the victim and they are given time to respond. In this court, if found guilty (this is only the most serious crimes, like ethic cleansing, war crimes, corporate murder by products - such as pharmaceuticals and such, etc) then an open bounty is put on these people, $$ can be collected via dark web sites, and then the perpetrator is marked from then on. Then the people like "the Punisher" can come in and collect. For best effect the hit should be public and greusome as a warning to those that follow.

I would never have considered this 20 years ago, but with everything that has happened, the constant failure of the justice system in just about every country, somethign needs to change and people with the skills such as this need to take action and help make the world a more just place.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I was thinking more of a Dexter!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

In the words of the world famous commercial/meme:

"Why not both?"

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I was thinking more of a Dexter!

I'd love to see them team up! I'm sure we could find some other "sicko's" that could be put to good use.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I'll pass on the idea of one man being judge Judy and executioner.

Pun intended

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Oh My Gawd, that would be the best series ever.

A team of Dexter and Punisher while being investigated by
True Detective in the Ozarks!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
"Polite Society" will never let this happen. It's needed, but will never happen. Punisher would get caught up in Chicago and never even make it to the other cities that need him desperately. Then in an act of irony, The Punisher would be kill in a drive-by by a Bruce Willis look alike.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

People say it is a slippery slope when the public takes justice into their own hands, but that is exactly what many nations do (read Israel with their small secret courts where they sentence people to life imprisonment or death) and most of the courts are completely biased and the accused has no representation that is on their sides.

I don´t think secret government courts are the same as a civilan punisher... How exactly is that "exactly" the same?

This is indeed a really slippery slope, who get´s to decide who that punisher would be and how will that punisher judge? On what base?

I bet that our modern feeling driven totalitarians would praise the idea, punish for not using correct pronouns or hurting their feelings in general.

No thanks!!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. -

Confucius

edit on 7-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

"Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment." - Frank Castle

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The only problem with corporate murder by products (like pharma) is that you would pretty much be wiping out entire corporations.
It's not like there is one evil scientist that makes a pill and it kills someone. There are hundreds if not thousands of people that work on things like that before it goes public. Don't get me wrong I think big pharma is evil, but not in the way you are saying.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

He's busy working on the exclusive Clinton list.....

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think the world needs some men of action, who are willing to kill the scum that are making this world a dangerous and horrible place

are you entertaining suggestions? I got one.

Oh and why only men?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was thinking more of a target. Too soon?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

its needed? are you insane?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Where is Judge Dredd when you need him!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sigh. We *need* this. We *need* that. Here's a great idea for X or Y; ATS build it for me.

Will it ever end?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I agree... but where are you going to find such people- and how are you going to equip, and pay them? Plus- keeping them from getting caught by the now camera armed public will also be an issue.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
When I read things like this I get the feeling it was written by a 14 year old who has lost touch with reality.

And I'm not trying to insult you. You should maybe talk to a shrink or something.
edit on 7-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join