It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla / Elon Musk in a downward spiral

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Tesla is not going anywhere.

They may suffer short term, buying opportunity.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: CADpro
BB has an article showing this weirdo taking the pot. I always say that dope makes stupid people dumber.

Yep. You're probably not gonna get many thumbs up for saying this here but I agree. And that doesn't mean I've never smoked pot or think it should be illegal. Just that it's like anything else that alters your thinking. You should probably do it when you have time off. If this guy is working every minute he's awake, he's not doing himself any favors by working stoned.

Ummm....he smoked it once, on the Joe Rogan podcast, and while he was smoking it he clearly said he didn't smoke it often and it doesn't really do much for him anyway.

I don't know where you get this nonsense that Musk is suddenly a stoner who smokes at work now.

edit on 7/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You can thank Joe Rogan for setting him up and taking him down. Of course Rogan will claim he is only an entertainer doing his job. Interesting how Joe Rogan became so pop.

The Air Force is now looking into the pot smoking situation. Tesla could lose a lot.

Elon Musk is definitely guilty of dreaming too much. I think similar to Nikola Tesla. Musk was crowned the boy king in order to take the electric vehicle mainstream and I believe he was slated for failure from the start.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

nothing will happen, slap on the wrist, this is a PR stunt by air force

he may have to make a statement coming out against weed that sit

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

There are companies out there that actually encourage partaking & brainstorming, due to the out of the box thinking weed can facilitate. No doubt you'd be shocked by the number of people working while high.

I would actually not be shocked by it. I just said it's probably not a good idea even if people are too stoned to realize it.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sad really, I happen to really like Musk, he is a brilliant visionary, but I think he is in the midst of a legit nervous breakdown. I think the board of directors may oust him soon

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yes, but he is trying. Successful or not, he is experimenting with ideas that lay the groundwork for the move from fossil fuels. Most visionaries were thought to be crazy. Someone has to do it. People should listen to the Joe rogan podcast that he was on. I think it would change some people's opinions. Some posters on here are just blind haters who lack the vision needed for progress. Or will recognize something good only when it comes from one of their approved showmen. It's like what Jesus preached. Peace, love, tolerance, charity and humility. But lots of people hate that dude for some reason. People who claim to strive for those attributes are the same people who slam Jesus. I'm not Christian but I can recognize good character traits and positive ideas along with the progress they bring.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

My man, Elon de Musk is a master of genius. Just wait till couple of months.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
He's the Trump of the business world. Running around acting like a fool

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And trying big things to better the world. What have you done besides complaining? Seems like you only resurface to drag people back down with you. Is your misery lonely?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don’t think his car company will ever be viable, has any car startup ever taken hold over the leaders?

Battery technology, in my opinion he will struggle to compete with Asia on production costs and the technology is moving so fast setting up a production line on such a scale seems crazy unless it’s very flexible.

Although stored energy is the holy grail to making renewables viable, they could fold if an alternative (fuel cells or other) is found.

However his Space-X business is cutting edge, never seen anything like it in a private company.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Wow.... I've never seen a better example of tall poppy syndrome... Ever.
Shame on all you swine who are cr@pping on a bloke who obviously has the best of intentions and the intelligence and capital to realise said intentions.
All you bloody haters are really getting me down at the moment. WTF is wrong with you people??
Go and smoke a big fat joint or take a heroic dose of mushrooms and face your real fears.
Weak as pi$$. I'd pay to see how much you'd all change your tune after an eighth of shrooms in a quiet room with only your ego and your conscience as company.
Try it, I dare you.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Musk has now been charged with securities fraud. Criminal charges possibly coming soon.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Musk is deeply, personally involved in Tesla. If it fails, it's going to be a crushing blow to him. I don't see him as the kind of guy who'll simply shrug it off and move on.

What do you base that assertion on?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Wow.... I've never seen a better example of tall poppy syndrome... Ever.
Shame on all you swine who are cr@pping on a bloke who obviously has the best of intentions and the intelligence and capital to realise said intentions.
All you bloody haters are really getting me down at the moment. WTF is wrong with you people??
Go and smoke a big fat joint or take a heroic dose of mushrooms and face your real fears.
Weak as pi$$. I'd pay to see how much you'd all change your tune after an eighth of shrooms in a quiet room with only your ego and your conscience as company.
Try it, I dare you.

I have a theory, all this inane defense of cheetolini is taking its toll and people are lashing out because their willpower has been all used up in defending the indefensible. Well that and eating too many mccrankey burgers.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I like Musk and it saddens me to see him pilloried in public and how having the SEC going after him. Geniuses like him need to be insulated from the outside world so they can create great stuff to benefit mankind. All this public exposure seems to do is drag him down and Tesla along with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 27-9-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I like Musk and it saddens me to see him pilloried in public and how having the SEC going after him. Geniuses like him need to be insulated from the outside world so they can create great stuff to benefit mankind. All this public exposure seems to do is drag him down and Tesla along with it.

Musk has some ideas, but he's mistreated everyone who has tried to help make those ideas happen. Lately, it's investors.

I'm not sure how he's a genius. He's not an engineer, he doesn't actually build anything, he pays others to build it for him. He's not a businessman either, as evidenced by the imminent failure of SpaceX, Tesla, and his inability to maintain a professional image.

At this point, he's going to be lucky if he's not soon to be a bankrupt felon. Soon the joke might be, "What's the best way to become a millionaire? Invest a billion dollars with Elon Musk."

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sorry if it was mentioned, i didnt read all the comments. Few days ago when I was watching Musk when they were talking about how civilians will fly around the moon , my first thought was whoever is hiding the truth will not let this happen. Guess what, now " he " "posted a twitter about share advice" and we all know it is criminal act. So....... The system is working...
edit on 27-9-2018 by amagyar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yikes! The SEC lawsuit is seeking to bar Musk from acting as an executive in Tesla.

Much of Tesla's appeal is the "Cult of Elon." If he gets forced out, the company will be finished. You could pretty much just chain the factory doors shut that same day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join