It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla / Elon Musk in a downward spiral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Can't wait for Elon Musk Reefer Madness Memes.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
BB has an article showing this weirdo taking the pot. I always say that dope makes stupid people dumber.

My god! He must've done at least 3 marijuanas. Thankfully he didn't inject it. Otherwise, he wouldve surely overdosed.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

So then he has a warp drive? Because without one deep space exploration is a fools errand. Just like trying to put people months away on a foreign planet, a place with no atmosphere, hardly any water, anti-microbial soil and daily radiation bombardment as the cherry on top.

The only fool I am concerned about is the one that cannot see past the end of his own nose.

I know you only care about yourself.

originally posted by: Lysergic

His knuckles ran white with desire....
edit on 7-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know you only care about yourself.

"I know you are but what am I"?

Jesus.

Such children around here.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I've never understood why people think he's this super smart benefactor of humanity. Everything he touches is a disaster and people keep giving him money like they're under some spell.

Maybe his name is an ancient incantation for the god of hubris.

He has certainly done more than you have. And how much do you even know about Musk and what he has actually done? Or are you just spewing what his competitors want you to think? You seem to very miss informed about his ventures and what he has done. Because if you did know your thoughts about him may be very different.

EDUCATION dude

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

False Equivalence.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

BB has an article showing this weirdo taking the pot. I always say that dope makes stupid people dumber.

I know right? I bet in the next year Joe Rogan and Elon Musk are homeless for their decisions on "taking the pot".

Self righteous much?

"I don't think it's a good idea, so if other people do it, they are stupid and will only get dumber". That's me pretending to be you.

Me pretending to be you would require for me to have more than a dozen sock puppet accounts on ATS. It's only obvious.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

False Equivalence.

At this point I'm not sure you know what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I know right? I bet in the next year Joe Rogan and Elon Musk are homeless for their decisions on "taking the pot".

Self righteous much?

"I don't think it's a good idea, so if other people do it, they are stupid and will only get dumber". That's me pretending to be you.

Me pretending to be you would require for me to have more than a dozen sock puppet accounts on ATS. It's only obvious.

Ah shoot, did Q expose me? I knew it wouldn't be long before my ways were exposed by the omnipotent one.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ad Hominem.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Self righteous much?

Ah shoot, did Q expose me? I knew it wouldn't be long before my ways were exposed by the omnipotent one.

Well, we know you have a thing for socks...and puppets.

You are weird like that...or so I hear.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ad Hominem.

See. Told you you didn't know what you were talking about.

You don't even know what an ad hom is.

edit on 7-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ad Hominem.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Thought of naming a new strain “Elon’s Musk”, then I realized how gross that sounds.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Self righteous much?

Well, we know you have a thing for socks...and puppets.

You are weird like that...or so I hear.

Haha, I never expected my alias DickSockPuppet to be attached to me.

I was just about to sign onto it and comment in this forum about Elon Musk, so that it would carry more weight for my agenda, and the agenda of all Musk enterprises.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If Elon fails, we are all doomed. A very rare hope for humanity. (Why else would he worry you OP)
If people freak out that he is taking strain,
Well f*ck them really.
edit on 00000091123911America/Chicago07 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
All bad things that comes his way are planned and orchestrated by people that earn money on fossil fuels.
Perhaps not all but they will blow every small fire he make until it grows big in media.
To bring him and Tesla down

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ad Hominem.

Always trollin, huh?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ad Hominem.

top topics