It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God only made a twelve children to experience reality.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I really don't know why I am sharing this but I felt it was interesting prospect.

From my experience its possible when undertaking deep meditation over many months to feel the thoughts of other people. But not all. Some people were totally devoid of any communication and I found that very strange. But recently I have been thinking that perhaps we look upon ourselves as separate entities whereas many of us might arise from a single soul. Using multiple bodies to experience duality in our sensations. So what if there are just twelve souls experiencing life. Each person thinking we are unique because our ego-brain developed under different environmental factors but in reality each soul is experiencing the life's of 620 million people. That the nature of each soul is represented by a star sign. That our souls are the 12 tribes of Israel. That we are the 12 apostles.

That we will only be whole again when the last of our bodies enters the gate-less gate.

Entering heaven (Gospel of Thomas)...

Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where did you come from?', say to them, 'We came from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and established itself and became manifest through their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.' If they ask you, 'What is the sign of your father in you?', say to them, 'It is movement and stillness"

Ridiculous to the supreme or what?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Then they'd be the original 12 cylons.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

People seem to have random thoughts, and then try to spin them into reality. Usually right after they spend some time in their own heads. Wher imagination reigns supreme.

That is the human condition i suppose.

When i look around. I see billions of individuals who are related to every other animal on the planet. I see personalities, but i’ve never seen anything like a soul.

Meditation is a healthy way of reflecting on your lifeand your place in the world. But if you focus on imaginary fancies, it can give you a twisted view of reality. Imo, we are here to learn about how the world actually works. So focusing on imaginary what ifs can block you learning what really is.
edit on 7-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Its not just a belief system, you can experience it if you wanted. But to do so you would have had a sign to test your faith in this physical reality. Nothing?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Its not just a belief system, you can experience it if you wanted. But to do so you would have had a sign to test your faith in this physical reality. Nothing?
What is not just a belief system?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

hmmm... I did watch battleship galactica many years back, It might have germinated from that, Thanks for bring that up.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Explore inner by learning deep meditation. Find out for yourself if anything exists below the mind-ego.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Explore inner by learning deep meditation. Find out for yourself if anything exists below the mind-ego.

I do meditate. But i know the difference between my imagination and reality. You even suggest that what you wrote was rediculous. I’m guessing because you know it is your imagination?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

what are you suggesting is something other than a belief system?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Off cause I tested it on people unknown to me (on public transport etc) and got strong reactions. I could converse to people close to me and they responded. So its not imagination, its very real and natural. Because the communication is very subtle most of it is lost by mental noise of our everyday thoughts. So gets generally unnoticed. But often we sense when people are watching us etc,

When I say deep meditation. I mean loosing total contact with all bodily sensations. Cannot detect breath nor feel anything from your body etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Do you know that i have a standing offer of $10,000 for anyone who can prove that they have special abilities like what you are claiming here?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

But there are billions of us.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

what are you suggesting is something other than a belief system?

Have you had strange things occur to you that doesn't make sense in our physical reality. Like one night I had a dream that someone had stolen money from my visa account. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked the account on my computer and found $15,000 had been stolen.

Another when travelling home one night I felt my mother visit me in the car. I realised she had died. When I got home my sister rang 30 minutes latter. She didn't know how to tell me. So I said to her I know our mother has died that she had visited me.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Interesting hypothesis....
There are certainly behaviors and beliefs that are unique to various "groups of individuals", eg, the current *ATS approved* polarized left/right paradigm and associated ideals.
Further research and observation could well identify 12 individual, unique and complete "avatars" that profile every person on earth.
In my opinion though we are still all unique souls but each one maybe aligns spiritually with one of the "12 tribes".

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

$10,000!

No first I have heard of it. I have not done deep meditation for years. If I can do it again I will try to prove it to you out of interest, not interested in the $10,000.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

$10,000!

No first I have heard of it. I have not done deep meditation for years. If I can do it again I will try to prove it to you out of interest, not interested in the $10,000.
Ready when you are.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Give me a few months. It does take me that long to relearn to meditate at a deep level. I will contact you.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

thanks Osirisvset.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

But not all. Some people were totally devoid of any communication and I found that very strange.

I know of people like that. I compare them to NPCs- just a walking husk of meat.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you know that i have a standing offer of $10,000 for anyone who can prove that they have special abilities like what you are claiming here?

So... what do you need? I dunno how the proof end of things would go, as I don't seem to have much control over the paranormal BS that I have to slog through on occasion- but hey- I need $10,000.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join