It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God only made a twelve children to experience reality.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Hey that sounds like trespassing.lol Get outta my head. just kidding.

You are on to something.

I think you are experiencing the electric universe.

Here is a clue.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

A very creative thinking.. love it.
I will borrow your theory for later when discussing related topics

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i deny. god has no children.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where did you come from?', say to them, 'We came from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and established itself and became manifest through their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.' If they ask you, 'What is the sign of your father in you?', say to them, 'It is movement and stillness"

When are you gonna get it????
It can be noticed that NOW never goes anywhere but Now is moving.
Timeless being.

When do you see? Now. What do you see? Now.

The 'gateless gate', the open secret www.theopensecret.com... , the open doorway theopendoorway.org...
edit on 7-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
About that belief system....us and the animals, right there

Humans are different than God's animals,[Scripture says they will all praise God's name in human language... on the last day], but

Focus for a minute how we're both creations, but one of us more special somehow!
edit on 7-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
About that belief system....us and the animals, right there

Humans are different than God's animals,[Scripture says they will all praise God's name in human language... on the last day], but

Focus for a minute how we're both creations, but one of us more special somehow!

It is not that humans are special................animals don't have a language that divides the one (God).
It is language that conceals the truth.....this that actually is (aliveness) is missed because language speaks about things in time.
On your last day...just prior to or when you die...you will see the truth........because 'time' (simply a concept in human language) will be up.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
That we will only be whole again when the last of our bodies enters the gate-less gate.

Wholeness already is................
It is one without a second.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sounds kind of like the Netflix show Sense8

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

If everything is one, then a child in the spiritual realm may be no different than a child in the physical realm. A paradigm rather than an absolute truth. When our beliefs become brick walls they end up obstructing us.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

thanks Spacespider

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If duality is a movie that we have been forced to watch. Why then, do you insist on fast forwarding to the end of the movie. Do you think that missing the entire movie makes you wiser.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Perhaps, but I like to believe that the soul is the window of the I Am. Without that a body cannot function. So looking for alternative reasons.
edit on 7-9-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If duality is a movie that we have been forced to watch. Why then, do you insist on fast forwarding to the end of the movie. Do you think that missing the entire movie makes you wiser.

No one is missing the movie.it is ever present.....it is this.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

But are you a nonduality participant in the movie of duality? When I wrote about selfishness in another thread you tried to bite me with the words "So have you given away all that you own". If we really understood nonduality, wouldn't we practice altruism.

Khadro-la: “We can know all about the dharma, and explain all about the dharma. However, if we never actually put it into practice, then whatever we do and however long that we do it, it does not transform our minds. Basically, it remains useless. Actually, quite the opposite happens. Our mind can become very stiff, and our ego grasping and self-cherishing becomes even bigger.”

link

Khadro-la, I asked, “What is the most important thing that we can do to achieve greater enlightenment?”

Khadro-la: “People try spiritually to achieve realization. The true realization is to achieve a kind heart. Other than that, there is nothing really that is useful. Nothing else. Realistically, there is good and bad. The things that we can completely trust, that will never betray us or fail us, are kindheartedness and bodhicitta.”

It appears that no belief Is really necessary in attaining a kind heart. So its not about beliefs. Its about our intentions in life. If everything we do is self centred (ego) then we are not on a spiritual path. We are just fooling ourselves.
edit on 7-9-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you know that i have a standing offer of $10,000 for anyone who can prove that they have special abilities like what you are claiming here?

So... what do you need? I dunno how the proof end of things would go, as I don't seem to have much control over the paranormal BS that I have to slog through on occasion- but hey- I need $10,000.
That will necessarily depend on what you claim as an ability.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You might like this video about non-dualism:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

God created Adam the first one with full trust and faith in god. in no way, adam was god's child.

It is romantizing to say so.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

It says "God created Adam in his own image". What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

with an ability to create in his own image.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join