It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A Argentina Security Guard Film An Alien In A Field On August 4?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I vote legit weirdness, all things considered...

besides, that doggie wouldn't lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hot smoking cow dung with red hot embers glowing inside.

That grass must sure be spicy.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Yeah, I've been in many a cow pasture, and never seen "patties" with hot embers. Poor cows!

Something weird went on there. Not sure what.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A simple way to shed further light on this would be for the guy to have gone back the next day and film the "burned" spots in daylight.

Did he do that? If not, I call fake.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A simple way to shed further light on this would be for the guy to have gone back the next day and film the "burned" spots in daylight.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Exactly my thoughts as well

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I didn't know cows could # on fire. seems solid.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
With 2 fingers of one hand.
If that is impossible.....

Pics or it didn't happen. All I ended up with was a pissed off cow.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: conradoc

I didn't know cows could # on fire. seems solid.

Yet , they were
Cow crap embers...

edit on 9/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Obviously not a cow nor piles of cow dung. Either something real, or a hoax. And probably the latter, but c'mon.. cows? Glowing, smoking cow poo in a circle? Lights in the distance? Something hiding in the grass and running off?

Hoax I'd think, or something extraordinary. Suspicious it was on private property. If private, why was he there? He was off duty, for one. And investigators can't go back because super private property and oh well, investigation called off! Seems mighty suspicious.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The “alien” looks like a large panther to me. I have no explanation for the burnt grass.
Maybe a fire breathing panther or the aliens were returning a panther.
Maybe panthers are aliens. I always wondered why the Egyptians had the death penalty for killing a cat
edit on 6-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: smashdem

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: TXRabbit

Thanks. I agree that the video is extremely short. Guy did react like he was genuinely in fear of something.

I feel the exact opposite. He ran for about 5 seconds and then the video went dark but didn't stop recording. Could hear his dog barking still, but not even him breathing hard. There was no video from this point on, which is not suspect in itself. See something, tuck your phone away and run. But it kept recording and recorded him having no fearful emotion.

ETA: I gave him more credit than was due, he literally took no more than 4 steps away. Fear? lol

Speaking as a Good Ol Georgia boy , alone at night and unexpectedly your light lights up a bull's face...
Time to go....
Although , if a cow , it was asleep
Cow tippin anyone ?

Exactly my point, if you see something startling you are probably not going to be holding your phone out to record it, you run. But this guy just tucked his phone and stepped back, wasnt even breathing hard. Listen to the steps he takes.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmm. You wouldn't flash a light on a glowing pile of cow pat and not stop to poke it with a stick. He moves on as if it's an every day occurrence.

Beautiful dog though.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For those doubting the burning cow dung

Burning Cow Dung
I knew there was SOMETHING about it from my young days
Just remembered and there it is

Case Closed

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

The burn spots could be real (they look like real burn spots to me) and he still could be making the entire story up. What I mean is that while the burn spots may be there if he went back the next day, that would be almost meaningless.

Or he isn't making it up. There is no way for me to tell, so as for what this case adds to the idea of alien visitaion, I'd say it add nothing at all; it may as well be a non-sighting, There's no evidence that he's faking and no evidence that it's real.

edit on 6/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I was reading biogas as byogas, thinking "what the heck are biogas?" Thought it was a type of fungus... lol

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
My money's on staged. Of course the 'burning' disks were real.
But I got a feeling humans were the cause.

You would think people by now would know how to film more than 2 seconds of shaky cam.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I love a good old ATS mystery video.
It's a tough one to call. I will admit that the guy stopped his camera a little too early. Although i would have run away as well if i saw something strange lurking that close to me.
Being such a short video and little else to go on besides the usual lights and smoking dung or grass, I can't really decide if it's an attention seeking story or something legit.

Interesting though.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Argentina has been repeatedly attacked with economic weapons by the EU nazi leadership. The 2001 crash of Argentine economy and stock market is the most classic example of EU destructive interference against Argentina and many other south american countries.

Committed with spite and disgust towards the south American people, EU nazi leadership gained profusely both in terms of Money and political power thanks to the destruction of Argentinian economy. From the slaery-supporter lords of Britain to the permanent corrupt states of Spain and Italy passing through the whole of the colonialist rotten (in)continent
edit on 14-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1   >>

join