It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A Argentina Security Guard Film An Alien In A Field On August 4?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's an interesting story that occurred in a city of Cordoba in Villa Maria, Argentina on August 3, 2018. A security guard, named Eduardo, saw some lights that were moving over a field at @ 5 AM, behind the BPB company, where he worked. The field is in close proximity to the campus of the Villa Maria National University. Eduardo's sighting coincides with other sightings from locals, who witnessed strange lights, that were seen flying "over the neighborhood that same morning and time."

Eduardo's eyewitness account can be seen in video in several different digital media, but the most significant thing is that it dovetails with the stories provided by some locals, who claimed having seen strange lights flying over the neighborhood that same morning and time.

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

MAP OF THE CITY OF VILLA MARIA:

CLOSE UP OF THE BUSINESS WHERE SECURITY GUARD WORKED AND THE FIELD WHERE INCIDENT OCCURRED:

When the security guard reached the location of the sighting, his dog started to bark, which is heard in the video. He then saw and filmed, smoking, charred burn marks on the ground. In the distance, he saw what appeared to be an animal rise up from a crouched position, behind a few bushes. It's important to note that Eduardo never stated that he saw an "alien." He did mention that this animal "was strange, something out of the ordinary."

"When my guard was over, I went out to patrol the wilderness in the bank. Since we have animals, we must look after them. But as I walked with the flashlight, I saw something burned in the grass. I started to feel fear, as this was out of the ordinary. When I looked up, I saw something moving. It was like an animal, something that hid. Something strange and out of the ordinary.

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

ORIGINAL CLIP RECORDED BY SECURITY GUARD:

ANOTHER CLIP ABOUT THIS INCIDENT:

Eduardo and his dog:

ENLARGED, ENHANCED SCREENSHOTS OF 'ANIMAL":

Could this be a hoax...ABSOLUTELY. Could the enlarged screenshots be a case of pareidolia...ABSOLUTELY. I'm NOT saying that this incident is TRUE or that the object seen in the video clip is an ALIEN. It IS an interesting story, that we need to 'take with a grain of salt.' I'd like to mention that Argentina is a hotbed of unexplained UFO and humanoid sightings, as mentioned in the following articles and videos:
www.argentina-excepcion.com...
ufoinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
F & S for presentation. Not enough in the video for me to speculate on

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Thanks. I agree that the video is extremely short. Guy did react like he was genuinely in fear of something.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah.

So did the actors in that Blair Witch thingy.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Scared of the cow poopie, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know when I see a chubacabra, you ain´t fooling me.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I see nothing and it’s suspect that he reacted before the dog I think it’d be the other way around if legit.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Let us see

1) The existence of fresh , hot , smoking cow dung (or another large animal)
2) High probability of cows (or other large animal) in the field (see item 1)
3) Face appears as a cow ( my observation)

Cow . And cows are not alien

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

First off it is "AN Argentinian" not A secondly crappy video

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Thanks. I agree that the video is extremely short. Guy did react like he was genuinely in fear of something.

I feel the exact opposite. He ran for about 5 seconds and then the video went dark but didn't stop recording. Could hear his dog barking still, but not even him breathing hard. There was no video from this point on, which is not suspect in itself. See something, tuck your phone away and run. But it kept recording and recorded him having no fearful emotion.

ETA: I gave him more credit than was due, he literally took no more than 4 steps away. Fear? lol
edit on 4-9-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Let us see

1) The existence of fresh , hot , smoking cow dung (or another large animal)
2) High probability of cows (or other large animal) in the field (see item 1)
3) Face appears as a cow ( my observation)

Cow . And cows are not alien

Bruh, I had to star this 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: smashdem

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I feel the exact opposite. He ran for about 5 seconds and then the video went dark but didn't stop recording. Could hear his dog barking still, but not even him breathing hard. There was no video from this point on, which is not suspect in itself. See something, tuck your phone away and run. But it kept recording and recorded him having no fearful emotion.

ETA: I gave him more credit than was due, he literally took no more than 4 steps away. Fear? lol

Speaking as a Good Ol Georgia boy , alone at night and unexpectedly your light lights up a bull's face...
Time to go....
Although , if a cow , it was asleep
Cow tippin anyone ?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Cow tippin anyone ?

As an Iowa boy born and raised, I know that is an urban legend.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Cow tippin anyone ?

As an Iowa boy born and raised, I know that is an urban legend.

What , cow tippin ? Never been have you ? I have.
Or , the fear effect of unexpectedly catching a cow's face at night in your light ?
Both are as real as it gets.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah.

So did the actors in that Blair Witch thingy.

Those were actors in the "Blair Witch thingy"?

The footage seems staged, in the Youtube OP
edit on 4-9-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Or , the fear effect of unexpectedly catching a cow's face at night in your light ?

Yeah, but actually tipping over the cow is basically impossible.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Pretty strange!

You can see the creature look up from behind the bushes and stare if you replay it several times. Definitely not an animal in appearance, in how it reacts to being seen crouching there. Not surprising he gets scared and gets out of Dodge.

And wth are those round burning smoldering scorched spots in the grass?

The ship take off and leave that poor ET feller there all alone?

After reading through the reports of this particular event, there have been cattle mutilations and other reported effects in the immediate vicinity of this encounter.
Kind of adds to the mystery a bit.
The witness refuses to talk to investigators as well.
An interesting case and doesn't look like any hoax because of the many other witnesses.

edit on 4-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Almost certainly not.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yeah, but actually tipping over the cow is basically impossible.

With 2 fingers of one hand.
If that is impossible.....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
youtu.be...

A jagdterrier would give it a bad day err night

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join