It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of St Malachy and the child abuse scandle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The Prophecy of St Malachy is a prophecy which predicts the end of the Catholic Church. Per said prophecy, the current pope would be the last. I never really believed in this prophecy but the church sex abuse scandle for me thinking. Could the church hiding the truth cause the church to fall???

It comes down to whether or not you believe that Pope Francis is Petrus Romanus.

I think it's a stretch. Maybe a stretch and a half...

Actually its not a stretch because the prophecy also prophesies the exact number of popes until the end. This is the last one and is a Jesuit, like prophecied , or else they are referring to what many call the black pope who is alleged to really be in charge of the church, and is the head of the Jesuits.

No.. this isn’t a stretch at all... some very interesting, yet painfully purifying times ahead. Many who have not believed in the love and power of Jesus will convert in this time of great tribulation.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I agree regarding the number, the pope after Benedict, and the fact that he's a Jesuit.

But Francis as Petrus Romanus?

How do you get there?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I agree regarding the number, the pope after Benedict, and the fact that he's a Jesuit.

How do you get there?

I see your point . Guess we’ll have to wait and see what time unfolds for us.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

How do you get there?

I see your point . Guess we’ll have to wait and see what time unfolds for us.

And I see yours.

If we keep agreeing like this, ATS may have to shut down...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

The Prophecy of St Malachy is a prophecy which predicts the end of the Catholic Church. Per said prophecy, the current pope would be the last. I never really believed in this prophecy but the church sex abuse scandle for me thinking. Could the church hiding the truth cause the church to fall???

The Church is too corrupt to fail. There is no reason for it to exist, it says in the Bible that you don't need to go to church to be a Christian but that bit is largely skipped over. As well as the corruption there's also the fact that the Government's of the Western world tend to allow the church to maintain moral ailuthoroty over the populace.

I know I'll likely get hammered for this, but I would like to know how it is that you figure the government of the western world has to do with this. I also don't think that the Catholic Church is the only one that trys to control what is or is not moral. If this was anyone other than a member of the church they would be in prison by now. It was this very thing that caused me to walk away and take my kids with me. I was a member of the church a few years ago when the clown up front was preaching moral values and molesting children at the same time. The church offered a settlement to the families of his victims. The church transferred him, then filed bankruptcy. The man was never punished and the families never saw a dime of the settlement. I knew those families and his victims. 2 of them that I know of killed themselves believing they were the cause of their parents anger towards the church. These dirt bags should be in prison like anyone else, along with those behind the cover-up. However like a dirty politician, no one will get anything more than bad press that will pass and be forgotten in time. The Catholic Church is a multi-billion dollar corporation that has been involved in things like hiding Nazi war criminals, and running a brother in the back room. As much as I hate to say it this will not bring it down. The hard cores will blame the devil and move on as they always do.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

More accurately it predicts the end of the world as it is.. therefore that includes the church as it is.

The prophecies of the Irish Saint Malachy, the 12th-century bishop of Armagh, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there would be only one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign comes the end of the world.

More here...
www.irishcentral.com...

I've said here before that the Tribulation will start after Trump leaves office.

Amazing, even in a conversation about the church covering up child abuse in their ranks the name Trump finds its way in

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

originally posted by: djz3ro

The Church is too corrupt to fail. There is no reason for it to exist, it says in the Bible that you don't need to go to church to be a Christian but that bit is largely skipped over. As well as the corruption there's also the fact that the Government's of the Western world tend to allow the church to maintain moral ailuthoroty over the populace.

I know I'll likely get hammered for this, but I would like to know how it is that you figure the government of the western world has to do with this.

Not by me you won't. I feel that governments giving the church moral authority over the populace embolden it and the child abusers within its ranks.

People like the preacher you describe should be chemically castrated (at best) not relocated to a place where nobody knows him or his past crimes.

Its things like that which should get the church abolished. Institutionalised Child Abuse should be eradicated from the planet..

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Institutionalised Child Abuse should be eradicated from the planet..

ALL child abuse should be eradicated from this planet !

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I realised that's what I should have wrote when I hit 'Enter' but couldn't be bothered to edit.

I live in hope that one day they work out the chemical imbalance, childhood trauma, genetic code or whatever the phuck trigger causes people to view innocent children as sexually attractive.

And in the meantime, I also hope that one day they let the parents choose the punishment.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

More accurately it predicts the end of the world as it is.. therefore that includes the church as it is.

The prophecies of the Irish Saint Malachy, the 12th-century bishop of Armagh, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there would be only one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign comes the end of the world.

More here...
www.irishcentral.com...

I've said here before that the Tribulation will start after Trump leaves office.

Amazing, even in a conversation about the church covering up child abuse in their ranks the name Trump finds its way in

I may have posted in the wrong thread... Or did I?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join