It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Glad folks are catching up. Q revealed this months ago.

a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What better way to destroy your opponent than by accusing them of the very behavior your involved in.

Wonder where that came from...

Saul Alinsky 101: Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion, cloud the issue, and inoculate voters against any evidence of your guilt.

If I am not mistaken it originally came from Joseph Goebbels in a 1934 speech he gave talking about the "propaganda" being used against Germany.

So whomever wants to claim credit is up to them but I doubt each person would be ok using that phrase if they knew where it came from. Saul Alinsky was born in Chicago to a Russia Jew parents.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this thread but what part of this story is new information aside from Sara Carter becoming aware of Halper's role. We have known Halper was part of the setup since May, yes? This is not me being critical. I'm just too lazy to pick the story apart to find the new goods.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples

I honestly dont follow Q. I did a thread on here sometime back but after keeping up with what Q puts out it kept rubbing me the wrong way. I mentioned it in this thread because a buddy of mine commented on it today when we were discussing the SC and DOJ. Its why I put the disclaimer with the Q info.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Thanks for posting this thread but what part of this story is new information aside from Sara Carter becoming aware of Halper's role. We have known Halper was part of the setup since May, yes? This is not me being critical. I'm just too lazy to pick the story apart to find the new goods.

A fair point. In this instance, at least to me, it names a whistelblower and who he worked for. That is not something we normally get from the media.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It also further elaborated on Halpers connections to russians from the years of 2012 thru 2015 as a professors.

I had not seen those facts outlined so clearly before this.

This shows that is wasnt just that the fbi was using halper to spy on page and papadopolous, but was also in fact working with accused russian spies for years.

Yet the fbi chose this man with connections to accused russian spies to spy on trump people to find out if they had connections to russians.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Quite the insurance policy for a Trump win they implemented.

I hope justice is seen one day but I won’t hold my breath

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It also further elaborated on Halpers connections to russians from the years of 2012 thru 2015 as a professors.

I had not seen those facts outlined so clearly before this.

This shows that is wasnt just that the fbi was using halper to spy on page and papadopolous, but was also in fact working with accused russian spies for years.

Yet the fbi chose this man with connections to accused russian spies to spy on trump people to find out if they had connections to russians.

There we go! This is what I wanted to know but didnt have the energy to identify at the moment.
edit on 27-8-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Of course it was all a setup....anyone with half a brain that can critically think for themselves knows it.
They were desperate....they knew Hillary was a useless candidate that had a useless message that only 40% of the legal voting population and 90% of the illegal voting population would fall for.
They pumped up Hillary’s poll numbers using their Leftist media mouthpieces, with everyone saying on TV that she couldn’t possibly lose to Trump.
It backfired and they are still trying to take down a legally elected president.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe Halper was supposed to be the fall guy that got immunity but Lovinger blew it and they had to conjure a new story.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
And not that it is the biggest revelation in this article, but here we have yet another example of Obamas administration punishing whistle blowers as harshly as possible.

; his doj, irs, epa, fbi, etc.

The article says that Lovinger's clearance was downgraded (presumably from TS/SCI down to TS) and he was yanked out of the National Security Council and put back in the "cooler" at DOD on May 1, 2017. He was finally fired in March, 2018. Obama stopped being President in January, 2017. Exactly how did Obama manage to punish Lovinger five months into the Trump administration?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Maybe Halper was supposed to be the fall guy that got immunity but Lovinger blew it and they had to conjure a new story.

I feel like the fbi has been winging it ever since Hillary lost.

They thought that she had it in the bag.

All of the fbis spying on trump people were just to get the scoop on the trump teams strategy (you know, like the watergate burglars on steroids) and if they found anything really damning they would have sprung it before the election.

But I dont think they ever imagined people delving deep into things like sending halper to spy on trumps team. They terminated the whistle blower as this article shows, and thought that would be the end of it.

No they are reliant on mueller and the fbi charging trump with anything to distract from this, and using their media pals (like former heads of intel clapper and Brennan) to spin this as ok.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

ETA -

The Case of Adam Lovinger: How Security Clearances of Trump Officials Are Politicized

Adam Lovinger was a Strategic Affairs analyst with the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment (ONA). Since January 2017 he had been working on loan as a White House National Security Council analyst after being selected for the position by General Michael Flynn.

On May 1, 2017, Lovinger was notified that his Top-Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS-SCI) clearance had been suspended. He was to return to the Pentagon immediately.

How Lovinger arrived at this juncture is both illuminating and frightening. In the end, his story will likely shine a light on a broader series of events—some of which remain not fully known.

In September 2016, Lovinger, who holds a doctorate in law and is a professor at Georgetown University, was working in the Office of Net Assessment as a strategist. His position within the specialized think tank required a top-level security clearance.

According to his Georgetown profile, Lovinger’s responsibilities include “net assessments and competitive strategies developed for the Secretary of Defense on strategic competition in the Indian Ocean region, the Persian Gulf, and sub-Saharan Africa.”

Lovinger had grown increasingly concerned over the ONA’s use of outside contractors, due in part to the “problem of cronyism” and a growing “revolving door policy” that resulted from ONA analysts leaving to join the better-paid ranks of private contractors.

In 2016, Lovinger decided to write the first in a series of emails to ONA’s new director, James H. Baker, who had recently been appointed by Obama’s Defense Secretary.

another article from a different reporter.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The article says that Lovinger's clearance was downgraded (presumably from TS/SCI down to TS) and he was yanked out of the National Security Council and put back in the "cooler" at DOD on May 1, 2017. He was finally fired in March, 2018. Obama stopped being President in January, 2017. Exactly how did Obama manage to punish Lovinger five months into the Trump administration?

I would think there was some mad scrambling going after the surprise election of Trump, and probably a little departmental CYA.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

For those who follow some of this stuff it does seem like Sara Carter and Judicial Watch have uncovered more than all the government worker Bees together. Judicial Watch has been a force that just keeps digging; good for them.

And yet Mueller with all his resources and expertize comes up with bank fraud charges.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples

revealed what?>

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well this could be why Halper went into hiding!
Is there no end to the corruption involved in the 2016 election?

If it were not for Trump winning the election we would never
know about just how rigged our elections actually are, this is
really terrifying on many levels.

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
And yet Mueller with all his resources and expertize comes up with bank fraud charges.

Yes, transactions from back in 2012 when Barry Obama was president.

Stinks to high heavens!!!

edit on 27-8-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ummm...something doesn’t square then if this is true...

I keep hearing that it’s DOD factions that are orchestrating with Trump...and some possible nonsense about one or more DOD AI...as well...

How does this square with this new story and how the DOD apparently ate one of it’s own ala Flynn...

Also...we have all the retired Military on Trumps staff...

There’s a piece of the puzzle that ties this all together...that’s missing...or I’m just overlooking the obvious...

Because if what you just stated is true...then the coup...was being run through the DOD...and CIA...and FBI...and NSA...and DOJ...and therefore...at the behest of the unholy one...Hussein Obama...

This hydra has it’s claws in every crevice of government...

May they all burn in hell...along with the original funding source of the dossier...John McCain...

Lying in state my ass...but yes...that’s exactly what this is...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This all gets wilder by the day. Wonder at what point a reporter in the media is gonna run with it. The big stories are gonna have to break and a reporter free to do investigative journalism really could set off a monumental firestorm if they survived long enough. I mean really these guys have to look this way and salivating hoping their handlers will someday lift the nogo order.

Just think of the Pulitzer to solving and getting the scoop on the biggest story in a century.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I would think there was some mad scrambling going after the surprise election of Trump, and probably a little departmental CYA.

For the same reason the CEO of a company can move to another one and people under the CEO who still retain their own hiring/firing authority can continue to act.

POTUS cant possibly know and intervene in every single civil servant issue there is. It is impossible given the number of people who work in the executive branch.

As an example look at the DOJ/FBI and what holdovers are still doing.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join