It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This goes deeper than trying to prevent and then remove Trump from office. This delves into the world government bs and the powerful elite whose loyalty is beyond that of nation states.

As I pointed out in other threads everything Trump is doing is the same thing Kennedy was doing. There have been threats on POTUS's life. Eventually we will hit a stage where the elite can no longer rely on a low level deranged wingnut. They will use the same sources they used for Kennedy.

Just like the government in the 1960's there are dark factions within our government who dont feel they answer to the people or the president.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I guess with all the insurmountable proofs and irrefutable evidence you present that this was all a set up, I presume the big players on the right will bring all of this to light tomorrow. big players as in the entire red Congress, fox news, Breitbart, daily stormer , trumps best allies and their intelligence agencies, Wikileaks, the freedom fighters, everyone.

there will be a collective unstoppable force first thing tomorrow to finally shed light and bring truth to the population and to the world....

right?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How is that a responsive answer?

I could say "well i guess if trump is guilty all of the evidence will be presented tomorrow in public by all of the blue dems and their msm friends. Finally truth will be brought to the world." Yet the fact that hasnt happened doesnt stop people from discussing possible trump crimes; nor should it.

Time after time people want to ignore the substance of threads like these that show possible corruption of the fbi, and brush it off with a flippant response.

Thats fine if you dont mind the intel agencies being corrupt; some of us on all sides of the aisle are concerned with that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Where would we be without Judicial Watch?? Bless those guys, man!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: putnam6

The article says that Lovinger's clearance was downgraded (presumably from TS/SCI down to TS) and he was yanked out of the National Security Council and put back in the "cooler" at DOD on May 1, 2017. He was finally fired in March, 2018. Obama stopped being President in January, 2017. Exactly how did Obama manage to punish Lovinger five months into the Trump administration?

I would think there was some mad scrambling going after the surprise election of Trump, and probably a little departmental CYA.

For the same reason the CEO of a company can move to another one and people under the CEO who still retain their own hiring/firing authority can continue to act.

POTUS cant possibly know and intervene in every single civil servant issue there is. It is impossible given the number of people who work in the executive branch.

As an example look at the DOJ/FBI and what holdovers are still doing.

It pretty much looks like thats exactly what happened, well to me this has legs but is anybody going to use them or will it be held to use as a bargaining chip for later down the line. Or has it already been played and they are just going through the motions. I mean isn't this enough for them to act on now, or is it already in the works.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
trump isnt guilty of anything worse than the average politician shenanigans, and that's the really sad part you see... so no evidence is necessary.

I do mind the corruption, I do mind the lies, I do mind the non stop attacks on trumps despite my disdain for his character. and I seriously don't think trump has been given a fair chance to run the country despite how unspeakably crass he is and despite he pays for it...

trump was never even given a chance to fail.

but the big picture here is that trump has an almost uncanny fan base, a majority support in congress, massive international leverage, backed by the most watched news network in the country, and has/had a few billionaires in his cabinet...

yet here we are....still....

the moral of the story is, if you cant get others to follow you without a collar device, you'll never be a leader.

trump is powerless despite being the most powerful man in the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lumenari

I am beginning to think this could indeed be the biggest scandal in American history.

We don't need to just drain the swamp, we need to burn it. Burn it with fire!!!

S&F for the OP... good to know!

Drain it then burn it.... Wish they would have term limits and pension limits, there isn't enough turnover

You hit the nail on the head... term limits and no pension whatsoever.

Make them a servant of the people again.

Excellent post...

I don't know how we can make the change? The fox is guarding the hen house and won't let us do what needs to be done.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
We have another unnamed whistleblower that just released his name -

Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_
2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: Meet the man who changed the course of political history: FBI agent JOHN ROBERTSON. Working the Weiner sex-crime case, this unsung (& before-now unidentified) hero discovered the trove of Clinton emails & blew whistle on the Comey/McCabe/Strzok cover-up of the evidence

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yes, the elite have a lot to lose with Trump in office.
They thought they had it wrapped up with 8 years
of Obama then incoming Hillary. Too bad for them
their hurricane never made shore, and they lost badly.

I don't think we have seen the last of them yet,
they still have the Special Counsel, which may yet fail.

Then what? I pray they are caught in their own traps.

edit on 28-8-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Thanks for that news, that is about as up to date as
we could hope for. Google seems to have changed its
search tools to eliminate the last 24 hours by date/hour.

Going to look at Sperry's twitter now!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yes, the elite have a lot to lose with Trump in office.
They thought they had it wrapped up with 8 years
of Obama then incoming Hillary. Too bad for them
their hurricane never made shore, and they lost badly.

I don't think we have seen the last of them yet,
they still have the Special Counsel, which may yet fail.

Then what? I pray they are caught in their own traps.

"Then what?". I would imagine another JFK assasination OR a False Flag that will make 9/11 look like a shooting at a 7/11 in Chicago...........

These globalist pricks won't give up unless we the people rise up against them. Unfortunately, too many people are borged into their idiot box to realize just how close we are to losing everything we have come to love.
edit on 28-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well I read that one side will be too busy deciding which
bathroom to use...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So ....Paul Sperry Tweet had a Mark Meadows Tweet in the thread...

Mark Meadows tweeted:

We've learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA's Unreal. Tomorrow's Bruce Ohr interview is even more critical. Did he ever do this? 7:20 PM - 27 Aug 2018

twitter.com...

They will be interviewing Bruce Ohr tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Bob Mueller needs to have his assignment re-written. Forget Trump Collusion and Obstruction of Justice.

He'd hit a GOLD MINE of conspiracy/collusion/hacking if he focused on Obama/Hillary/Foreign Nations. (Not just Russia)

I bet Mueller would quit, if he was directed to steer clear of President Trump and his family.
edit on 8/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Current DOJ Executive, Bruce Ohr, is going to be ROASTED by Congressional investigators tomorrow.
www.foxnews.com...

If you've noticed, the Dims are no longer flying out of these closed-door testimonies during the lunch-break to lie to the microphones. They did that during Strzok's closed door testimony. After Strzok's open testimony session 30 days later, the Dims who praised him looked like fools. (Especially Adam Schiff)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The FBI spy, who was to pull Trump and his accociates into this "Russia" thing, was himself connected deep with the Kremlin?
Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Everyone in the world should be focusing on the real criminals, and the ones behind all of this. The Banking Empires. I don't know why we waste our time worrying about stuff like this. This stuff is a distraction from the International Banking Families.
edit on 28-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
How can anyone take the Russian allegations by Democrats serious?

Trump before the election was the only one to bring up that Russian may be interfering in the election.

Obama heard this and reminded trump that the u.s. election system was the most secure in the world and if he feeled like his was losing. He should just work for more votes .

This is when Clinton was a shoe in.

Then when she loses, Democrats be like. It couldn't be us. Had to be an outside source and they literally claim Russia after mocking trump for it.

SNIP
edit on 28-8-2018 by Bloodworth because: Want to add a sentence

edit on 8/28/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: This isnt the mud pit

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
How can anyone take the Russian allegations by Democrats serious?

Trump before the election was the only one to bring up that Russian may be interfering in the election.

Obama heard this and reminded trump that the u.s. election system was the most secure in the world and if he feeled like his was losing. He should just work for more votes .

This is when Clinton was a shoe in.

Then when she loses, Democrats be like. It couldn't be us. Had to be an outside source and they literally claim Russia after mocking trump for it.

SNIP

I keep saying we can't make this snip up it is so fringe you couldn't expect our own DOJ and FBI would give up the rule of law for one party. No blind lady justice working for that bunch at the top. She needs to take off those blinders long enough to focus on the a holes trying to take America down so others can take us over for good.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is disgusting what they are doing. All because Shillary lost....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join