It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Technology from 2000 years ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Lol, found this video showing some ancient technology. Basically amazing craftsmanship and has science behind it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-8-2018 by Hyperboles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I also found something on the internets...

Thank You Seth!
youtu.be...
a reply to: Hyperboles

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Seems to me it would have a check valve is the top and bottom stem, one that utilizes hydraulic lock .

Why did he say it is proof magic exists yet shows how it was made using very common things?

And those anti gravity hills he talks about are just optical illusions the surrounding are makes it look like the road is going uphill when in reality it is going down hill.
edit on 26-8-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

And the video title says 2000 year old jar, yet he continually says they are 300 years old. this guy is all over the place.
edit on 26-8-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It’s a simple magic trick using clay straws.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Proof to the people of the era maybe?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Those anti gravity hills are not optical illusions
I bet you have never seen one for yourself

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I can’t tell if your being serious or not?!?!?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ive seen some but did not have a level gauge handy to check if its really uphill or downhill

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Well I have been to one and I didnt need a spirit level, level gauge, nothing needed to see the incline, to see a ball and a car roll uphill, no illusion at all
Holmes Rd Forrestfield, on the bend after whistlepipe cul de sac
The angle is 15 to 20 degree

Be about 10 Km from where I work

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Is this your hill?

I googled your "Holmes Rd Forrestfield" and added "Gravity Hill" and got this here:

tokyo3.org...

You really should bring your levels and gauges..
Anti-gravity, come on...

Thanks.

edit on 27/8/18 by Nivek555 because: Linky was wrong. Think I fixed it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah seen a few places where it looks like the river goes uphill due to the angle of road etc really cool and kind of confusing the first time you see/notice it but not anti grav.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah seen a few places where it looks like the river goes uphill due to the angle of road etc really cool and kind of confusing the first time you see/notice it but not anti grav.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Bring a level next time. You aren't really that naive are you?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Lol, found this video showing some ancient technology. Basically amazing craftsmanship and has science behind it.

www.youtube.com...
It's only 300 years old, not 2000, and I wouldn't exactly call it technology, it's a tricky clay jar made for magicians. The narrator uses the term "real magic" but then explains how it works with a clear plastic model without using any sort of magic at all, so why is he talking about "real magic, he's talking nonsense.

He doesn't provide any evidence for saying the same trick was done 2000 years ago, would have helped if he'd shown a photo of a similar jar in a museum dated to 2000 years ago if there is one.

Well I have been to one and I didnt need a spirit level, level gauge, nothing needed to see the incline, to see a ball and a car roll uphill, no illusion at all
You do need a level to see if it's an illusion or not, and nobody with any common sense would believe this statement that it's "no illusion" unless you offer some proof. We are all easily fooled by illusions which is how books on "optical illusions" can be sold.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivek555

So you have never seen one and the thousands and thousands of people who have are all wrong.
Only you can be right
You should do a little more research than a YouTube video
Just saying

Believe what you want, it affects me in no way

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Bring a level next time. You aren't really that naive are you?

You'd be surprised.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So you have never seen one and the thousands and thousands of people who have are all wrong.
Only you can be right
Just saying

If its really an anti grav hill, it needs to be researched

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

More than likely his explination is wrong. Hes making it much more complicated than it needs to be. There is something called a Klein bottle that shows the Same effect. And in fact is a principle in mathematics

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Can push cars up hill = would make you float.

I only lost a few lbs but it seems permanent. Okay with me. Maybe if I go back I'll lose more weight.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Only you can be right
Just saying

Dude!

You are correct, I have never seen one and the thousands and thousands of people who have are all wrong.

All research show that there is no antigravity going on on these illusion hills.
Maybe you could point me out some "other" research showing this gravity hill thing is really real?
please do provide me something tangible and I will research it to the best of my abilities.
(wich really arent that good but still! lol)

But come on man could you not imagine if it was really real? Free energy?
People way smarter than both of us would be all over every magnetik hill on the planet trying
to figure out how on gods good earth this could happen and wth is going on here. The area would
be closed down to the public and armed guards would be all over and we would know nothing
of this.. Because.. Things dont just roll uphill by themselves.

I didnt mean to sound like a dic#, but you say you have levels and gauges and that this hill is
10km from where you work. Whats the problem just bringing your equipment with you and
measure it for us and the whole world, and maybe put this thing to rest once and for all?
Or maybe activate the gps on your phone and watch the "meters above sealevel" parameter
drop as you roll uphill?

If you can provide some sort of evidence of this actually happening I will be the first one to believe you.

Also, I do enjoy Praveen's videos and have been for a while however this video "anti gravity jar" is by
far the weakest video I personally have seen him done. His magic hill video is also stupid.
I do like him though.
He knows stuff about India

Here is an illusion-video he did some months back, wich I liked alot;

And here is an even quicker one from Science Channel explaining how the illusion hill works;

Friendly thanks, friend!

edit on 28/8/18 by Nivek555 because: edit for posterity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join