It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Technology from 2000 years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivek555

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Nivek555

So you have never seen one and the thousands and thousands of people who have are all wrong.
Only you can be right
You should do a little more research than a YouTube video
Just saying

Believe what you want, it affects me in no way

Dude!

You are correct, I have never seen one and the thousands and thousands of people who have are all wrong.

All research show that there is no antigravity going on on these illusion hills.
Maybe you could point me out some "other" research showing this gravity hill thing is really real?
please do provide me something tangible and I will research it to the best of my abilities.
(wich really arent that good but still! lol)

But come on man could you not imagine if it was really real? Free energy?
People way smarter than both of us would be all over every magnetik hill on the planet trying
to figure out how on gods good earth this could happen and wth is going on here. The area would
be closed down to the public and armed guards would be all over and we would know nothing
of this.. Because.. Things dont just roll uphill by themselves.

I didnt mean to sound like a dic#, but you say you have levels and gauges and that this hill is
10km from where you work. Whats the problem just bringing your equipment with you and
measure it for us and the whole world, and maybe put this thing to rest once and for all?
Or maybe activate the gps on your phone and watch the "meters above sealevel" parameter
drop as you roll uphill?

If you can provide some sort of evidence of this actually happening I will be the first one to believe you.

Also, I do enjoy Praveen's videos and have been for a while however this video "anti gravity jar" is by
far the weakest video I personally have seen him done. His magic hill video is also stupid.
I do like him though.
He knows stuff about India

Here is an illusion-video he did some months back, wich I liked alot;

And here is an even quicker one from Science Channel explaining how the illusion hill works;

Friendly thanks, friend!

Thanks for posting this, I found the video on the optical illusions of the Taj Mahal to be very interesting.

Also, I'm very familiar with the electric brae in Scotland. I grew up half an hour away from it and it's beyond shadow of a doubt an illusion. My dad tested it with my brother and I as children.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You know what Nive, I could do whatever I want, show you anything and everything and you still wouldn't believe
It's just not worth anything to me to prove it to you
I really don't care

But interesting enough, it might be worth doing a thread on another time.
I have seen a ball roll up that hill but it's a wet day in Perth today and I am wondering if water runs down the hill

The funniest thing, people are talking about an optical illusion, it's not
I know what a hill looks like

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You know what Nive, I could do whatever I want, show you anything and everything and you still wouldn't believe
It's just not worth anything to me to prove it to you
I really don't care

But interesting enough, it might be worth doing a thread on another time.
I have seen a ball roll up that hill but it's a wet day in Perth today and I am wondering if water runs down the hill

The funniest thing, people are talking about an optical illusion, it's not
I know what a hill looks like

How arrogant of you denying the world this amazing gift of free energy.

If you do another thread another time please bring your levels.

Thanks.

<< 1   >>

join